Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Sudden and Creul

krishna824

• Members

My boyfriend died in a sudden and tragic motorcycle accident two weeks ago. He had just finished his med school board exams the day before, I went to his place that evening, was with him until 12:30 pm the next day, and the accident happened at 3:30. He had so much potential, and was the kindest, most loving guy I had ever met.

For the first time in my life I was in love with someone, and he felt the same about me. I can't help but be so angry that the one time I meet someone good, they get taken away. How do I move on from this?

• Members

Krishna,

I am so very sorry about the loss of your boyfriend. He sounds like a wonderful person. You move forward a little at a time. Give yourself time to grieve; cry, rant, laugh, or whatever you need to do. Take things very slow, and for now, just concentrate on getting up each mornng and going about your routine. It is going to be tough, but you will get through this. Do you have a supportive family? Friends? Try to talk about your feelings as much as you can to your supportive people. Talking will help you process and sort through what you are feeling.

We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

Archived