Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I didn't sign up to be a child with out a mother.

freerunner1984

• Members
freerunner1984

I lost my mother at age 18, on October 12th, 2013 to metastastic breast cancer. I'm now 19 and my mothers 1 year anniversary of her death is about to be here and I still feel as shitty as I did the day I found out my mother had died. I didn't sign up for this, I didn't sign up to be a child without a mother. All I want is guidance. Guidance of what to wear, what should my major be, what classes I should take in school, what color I should paint my room, what boys I should date. My mothers guidance. Its all I want, its all I crave. I just want my mother back and its the one thing no one can give me. I'm angry at the world for taking the one person that I love the most, for every stage in my life she won't get to see or be apart of, for no one my age understanding because they haven't lost anyone yet. All I want is my mother and for this grief to end. 

• Members
foreveratheana

I thought i was the only one who felt this way. I want that guidence to. And dealing eith that myself i dont have any advice to give :/ i can tell you that your not alone.i was 14 when i lost my mother and it seems like its affecting me now more than ever because just like you i want guidence but maybe we could do this together.

• Members
foreveratheana

I thought i was the only one who felt this way. I want that guidence to. And dealing eith that myself i dont have any advice to give :/ i can tell you that your not alone.i was 14 when i lost my mother and it seems like its affecting me now more than ever because just like you i want guidence but maybe we could do this together.

• Members

Lost of a mom is as painful as lost of a dad. Pls talk to your family maybe an aunt or BFF/ to share your feelings and to ask them for opinion. Be a role model for your mom. Be strong and live for her- a happy life that's what she would want for you. I lost my dad last November and I am scared of the date of his 1 Yr anniversary which is coming up. I can't think about it and I would cry every time I think of my dad. I missed him a lot and got mad on why he's gone so early. There's a nothing I can do to bring him back. So be strong. Live for your loved ones. Take care of your dad before another regret.

• Members

I understand my mom died when I was 17 I'm 21 now and the hurt isn't so gut wrenching but its still there its a void I'll never be able to fill I feel sometimes like I got screwed like why did this happen to me its not fair I see all these other mothers and there daughters doing things my mom and me should be doing and I always wonder why me. I constantly want to tell her everything and it hurts so bad to not hear her advice and guidance im sorry I'm crying writing this and it probably doesn't help you but I feel like u know exactly how I feel

Archived