Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

60 days...and things I hate

Macrockaus

• Members

Indhu,

I agree it is way to early for people to assume you are "available." How rude of them. There are always going to be people who try to benefit from others' loss. You are in a safe place here, though. We will listen no matter who you are and what your lost loved one did or was. We accept you for you--a grieving, lost person trying to find her way again. 

ModKonnie

• Members

I second that. No judgement here.

You have every right to be angry, and upset, and impatient....your future and your soulmate were taken away in one tragic second.

Want to know what I really hate. The memory of holding his hand and watching the light go out of his eyes. And the horrible moments when I see something or hear something he would have loved and think "I need to tell Joel this" and then remember he is gone.

But every once in a while. Just recently I have found myself smiling at a memory and it takes a few precious moments before the crushing pain hits.

Archived