Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

More then i can bear

J.estes

• Members

Ive had a hard cuple years. Abusive ex who leagally stole my child, two miscarrages, an amazing boyfriend with a heart condition, homelessness, joblessness, and so much more. I dont know what to do to cope with these things anymore. Im scared pissed frustraed and feel utterly hopeless much of the time.

• Members

I'm in awe that you can even say that you had an abusive ex. (I am 9 years past my ex and still can't say the phrase). It looks like you have had a hell of a run with life so far and it's amazing that you are still up and kicking. Sometimes, just in my exp, you have to take it one day or even one minute at a time. I can relate to almost all of the things that you stated you have gone through. (Difference being that my husband doesn't have a heart condition, but has several health problems of his own). It looks like this post is quite old, hopefully you didn't just call it quits here, personally, I'd love to see how things have turned out lately (selfishly I suppose on my end). I have been hearing a lot lately that a good coping skill is to open up and talk about what is going on with you (something I can't seem to actually do yet). How have things gone since you posted this?

Archived