Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Second miscarrage and struggling

J.estes

• Members

3 years ago i had a mc at almost 7 weeks, today when the drs did an ultrasound they said my almost 14 week featus didnt have a heart beat.

• Members

Hi Jackie...I am sorry to hear about your losses. I know how devastating it can be to lose a child that you are carrying. My own son died when I suffered a miscarriage fairly far along many years ago. Even today I often think of him... as he was an important part of me. Hold on my dear girl...I know the disappointment and pain is intense for you and you need to reach out to those that are walking in your shoes. You are not alone. Kate

• Members

Hi Jackie...I am sorry to hear about your losses. I know how devastating it can be to lose a child that you are carrying. My own son died when I suffered a miscarriage fairly far along many years ago. Even today I often think of him... as he was an important part of me. Hold on my dear girl...I know the disappointment and pain is intense for you and you need to reach out to those that are walking in your shoes. You are not alone. Kate

Thank you kate, i think its so hard because ive moved forward since my first but i still struggle with impossable to anwser questions like 'what could i have done differently' and 'what did i do to diserve having all my children taken from me' and 'dose this make me the bad mother my mother in law and ex husband claim i am'

• Members

You can't beat yourself up continually for your choices in life. What we can do is make a determined effort to move positively forward. The past is the past. I did a really stupid thing. I was young and thought I was in control. I knew it all. I was pregnant and we were preparing to move to a new house. I decided to push some heavy furniture that was in my way. I should have known better. But I knew it all at that age. I lost a lovely baby boy. Far enough along to know his gender, etc. I paid the supreme sacrifice for being stupid. I carry this guilt with me every day. You are not a bad mother. You are on this site and that displays that you are feeling your loss deeply. Learn from your past and use those tools to move forward positively. Take care of yourself. Kate

• Members

You can't beat yourself up continually for your choices in life. What we can do is make a determined effort to move positively forward. The past is the past. I did a really stupid thing. I was young and thought I was in control. I knew it all. I was pregnant and we were preparing to move to a new house. I decided to push some heavy furniture that was in my way. I should have known better. But I knew it all at that age. I lost a lovely baby boy. Far enough along to know his gender, etc. I paid the supreme sacrifice for being stupid. I carry this guilt with me every day. You are not a bad mother. You are on this site and that displays that you are feeling your loss deeply. Learn from your past and use those tools to move forward positively. Take care of yourself. Kate

I know its stupid and irrational, ive done everything i could to keep both babies healthy everything the drs said for my bloodsugar, and yet they were taken from me for no aparent reason.

Archived