Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Pennies from Heaven

bdzack

• Members

Hi

Saturday was 8 months since my husband has been gone.  I haven’t yet been able to go through his clothes, but at least I have help in clearing out his business. It finally dawned on me I have been paying rent for 8 months needlessly because I couldn’t deal with it.  I only try and take on one thing each day and do not stress over all that needs to be done.  I could not deal with his shop, it was his world, only he knew what all was there and what to do with it. Hopefully we will get it cleaned out as necessary. 

I believe that morning, 8 months ago, the Lord just called him home.  Before I was ready for him to go, but he did not want to be disabled, going quickly was the way he wanted to go.  So God answered his prayer, I know God is looking out for me and guiding me in handling so many things. 

I wanted to share with all of you the “Pennies from Heaven” Poem. Here is the link  http://www.geocities.com/jlkangel/pennies.html 

I discovered this link right after I my husband’s passing. There are many stories on the web about pennies.  You can also do an Internet search for “Pennies from Heaven”.

I have had so many incidents of finding pennies in unexpected places.  In places I know there was no penny there previously.  Saturday being the anniversary of his passing, I found pennies several different times, on the ground, right in front of me.  On his chair, when no one has sat in it.  Finding pennies has become reassuring to me that he is still with me or at least there is an angel tossing pennies down to reassure me.  

Has anyone had an experience with pennies after the death of their loved one?  If you have, please post your experience.  If you haven’t, keep an eye out for pennies, especially on a bad day. 

(I fixed the link..I think it will work now...sorry)

Bdzack

• Members

thank you for sharing.

it has been 2 years and 9 month since I lost my partner 36 and father to our young family.

I find pennies all the time and in the strangest locations.  They make me smile!

Archived