Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Suggestions?

daddys_little_girl

• Members
daddys_little_girl

I really feel like communicating with my dad would help with my healing process... Does anyone know of any mediums that I could talk to about him or have other suggestions as to what I can do to feel like there is communication?

• Members
Heartlight

Hi there, daddys_little_girl, I hope you have found some peace, even if just small, during your time here.

Jesse David's Mom recommended a book to Meg in this thread: http://forums.grieving.com/index.php/topic/6534-want-to-know-my-mom-is-around/#entry116635

I haven't read it but she talks about it highly in there and seems like what you're asking for.

If you are looking for a medium, truly, then I would recommend going to a Spiritualist Church service, which is a world-wide organization.  Their services are hosted by their trained mediums and it is, for lack of a better description, a demonstration of spirit talking from the other side.  I attended one many years ago and the medium just chooses people from the congregation that she's (he's) receiving a message for.  I happened to be one of them.  They also, sometimes, have mediums that will sit with people to specifically attempt to pick up messages from their loved ones.  Some churches provide this as a free service and some charge a minimal fee.  The main service itself (which is often during the week) is usually free to attend.  When people are searching for evidence of life after life, this is always the avenue I send them to because the Spiritualist Church is not a detrimental organization except, of course, to those who would disagree with the faith entirely, and that's ok too.

Good luck in your searching.  I hope you find something that brings you comfort.

<3

• Members

i lost my mom december 1st 2012, i recently went to see a medium. I wanted so badly to connect with my mom, but i never happened. My paternal grandmother came through.she was spot on with everything she told me. At the end of the reading she asked how i felt and i told her i was a little dissappointed that my mom never came through. She explained to me that usually if you want it to happen so bad that usually the person they want to come through never does. She explained to me that you are contacted only when the person coming through thinks you are emotionally ready. The medium also told me that I was in such a negative place at the time, that that was another reason my mom never came through. 

I hope u find peace however it may be.

~Amanda

Archived