Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

GETTING STARTED

NEVERTHESAME415

• Members
NEVERTHESAME415

I cant seem to master this posting thing. I thought I had average intelligence but I have to allow for all the pain I am feeling right now.

Its only been 2 weeks since I found my lover hanging from my closet and you may imagine I am not myself these days.

• Members

Im so sorry for your loss. I wish I could offer some advice but its been 3 months since my boyfriend died. He had a brain aneurysm out of the blue and died the next day. It was unexpected and I still cant belive it happend, i mean i know he died but is as if i think he is going to be back any second.

Ive been reading some books about grief and they have help me a lot to validate my grief to know this is a journey I have to take...it feels like a dark tunnel but we have to go through it to see the light.

I like talking and listening to people that are going through the experience of loosing the love of their lifes. I also like talking about Francisco and sharing memories. If you ever want to talk or share a story about your love one please do.

Hugs!

• Members

Neverthesame - I don't think I would ever be able to get past finding my loved one hanging.  That is just awful, I am so so so sorry that you had to experience that. 

• Members

I am very sorry for your loss. I don't know if a loss unexpected or unexpected is any easier. I took care of my love one to end of his silliness. It was two years as of 14th of May.

• Members

Im so sorry for your loss. I wish I could offer some advice but its been 3 months since my boyfriend died. He had a brain aneurysm out of the blue and died the next day. It was unexpected and I still cant belive it happend, i mean i know he died but is as if i think he is going to be back any second.

Ive been reading some books about grief and they have help me a lot to validate my grief to know this is a journey I have to take...it feels like a dark tunnel but we have to go through it to see the light.

I like talking and listening to people that are going through the experience of loosing the love of their lifes. I also like talking about Francisco and sharing memories. If you ever want to talk or share a story about your love one please do.

Hugs!

• Members

Everyday is a roller coaster. You have ups and downs. A huge emptiness in life. But you keep going. I have a 17 yr old, 32yr. Stepdaughter and 30yr twin stepsons who can't get their lives together. Main I still here for My son the 17 yr old. Also cause I am christian and its a sin to take your life.

• Members
FOREVER-MISSING-MY-LOVE

Please, always beleive if you see a butterfly, they are beside you and always will beside you, all day every day, I found my amazing love of my life of 13 1/2 years in the garage, and i tried so so so so hard to get him down and i just did not have the strength i tried so so hard, and i jujst could not do it, I feel as it is my fault to this day as it happend on 12/12/15 i will never in my life forget it. i do hope you find peace and i do hope you finds a way to emotionally stress-releive what is on your mind, please if any thing talk on these sites it will help get you through, as since i have been on these sites it has helped me more , as i am talking about it and helping my self get though it and you will never NEVER get over it, because he was your love of your life and always will be, so that you cant get over, just please do remember he is resting at peace on those soft comfy clouds above watching down on you keeping you safe!! He is at peace now and is no longer hurting. please keep that in mind.

if you would ever need or want to chat please message me if you can on these forums and i would enjoy chatting if you wanted, i would be here any-time.

Take-Care

~ A Note to my amazing Love ~

~Missing my amazing Love of my Life, you will never in my life be missed and i cannot wait until we meet again my love, i miss you and always n forever love you! ~

Archived