Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I seen my grandfather

kathryn571

• Members

Hi. I am a newcomer here and looking forward to participating on this forum. My father has been diagnosed with inoperable pancreatic cancer and is about to undergo chemotherapy in hopes of shrinking the tumor. I have experienced vision in the last two weeks of my deceased grandfather who died many years ago. His vision was of comfort to me and i have been feeling quite calm and relaxed since that time. I am not sure of the significance of the vision, and whether i should communicate to my father that i had this experience. He was always extremely close to his father,but i feel it might not be what he needs to hear at the moment. Any advice greatly appreciated ...thanks 

• Members

Kathryn,

I am very sorry about what your family is experiencing. I will send positive thoughts your way. I am no expert about dreams and visions, but I believe they are possible, and they mean things. I am just not one who can interpret or really offer any expert advice. The fact your father and his father were very close and you dreamed of his father seems like a very good thing. What do you think your vision meant?

ModKonnie

Archived