Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

this one is for you.

ChelseaRaeMiller

• Members
ChelseaRaeMiller

I just want all of you having a hard time and going through grief to know that you are in my thoughts. My intentions on this site are not just to work on my own grief but to hopefully help others with their own. I may not know who each and every one of you are individually. But every single one of you ..whether the grief is new and fresh or old and torn...are in my thoughts. If you think you are alone, you are not. There is always a listening ear here for me...and I not only want that comfort for the ones who have listened to me but for the ones who feel like they have no one to go to. I'm more than happy to listen to anyone who would just like to rant. And if not I hope you just read this and know that someone out there cares about the smile upon your face. No one deserves to hurt. And no one deserves to hurt alone. I hope the best for everyone on this site and hope peace finds you soon. And if it has found you, I hope it stays forever. :) I wish you all a wonderful day!

Chelsea

• Members
Ouch and confused

Thanks Chelsea!  I'm pretty much here for the same reasons.  It helps me to help others and lend some sort of support.  :)

• Members
Ouch and confused

Dear Chelsea,

I disagree. I deserve to hurt and be alone. Forever.

-Kirbiboh

I think pretty much everyone here will disagree with you on that.  No one really deserves to hurt and be alone forever - even the worst of the worst sitting on death row.   

• Members
Ouch and confused

Kirbi has a hard time with the grief ouch. I agree though.

I can tell.  Sometimes it helps to hear it from another person, to hear those thoughts are not right.  :) 

• Members
ChelseaRaeMiller

Yes but some would rather hear the bad in the beginning instead of the good.

Archived