Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Freegirl

• Members

Satan's Spawn
When I was 9 years old I moved in with my aunt and uncle. The history is that my mom had boyfriends that would abuse her and I got tired of being there to witness it. So I made a phone call at this tender age to stay a few weeks during the summer. I had just completed third grade. I wasn't doing well in school and I needed a break. So I called and talked with my aunt and uncle. I asked if I could stay a couple weeks. I ended up staying the entire summer and enrolling in a different school. I lived with them until I graduated high school. During this time I lived in Hell. From my very first steps into the house my aunt let me know that I was not welcome. Her and my uncle had just adopted their son, my adoptive brother, 6 months before I came. She told me I ruined her perfect little family. I don't get it, she prayed for 10 years to have children, God gave her 2 in a six month time period, and she treats me like ****? What the ****? I am now Cinderella. I clean and do chores, and recieve no love. I am made to feel that I am a burden. I had a conversation with my uncle one day when I was around 11. He said I should be greteful that she was willing to take me in. I said well she could treat me like one of her own, instead of like a red headed step child. He was always on her side. It didn't matter what the issue was. As I got older things got worse. My little brother was enrolling in all sorts of extra sports activities. If it has a ball, he played it. I wasn't allowed. I wanted to take dance, while my brother took a summer football camp and golfing lessons, but I was told they were too expensive. I walked on eggshales for 9 years! I couldn't speak my mind without hurting my aunts feelins, mine were never taken into consideration. I was hit twice by my uncle and it was all her fault. She would act all butt hurt and I would take the punishment. Finally I turned 18 and flew the nest. I left for 5 years, not a single word. I have never asked either one of them for anything. I did thank them for taking me in and told them I appreciate everything they did, that they didn't have to do. Because of mine and my aunts terrible relationship, I was never given the oppurtunity to build one with my uncle. She was a jealous bitch and didn't allow it. He was pussy whipped and didn't fight. I think he forgot how to stand up for himself. It is such a sad ordeal. I think I turned out to be a great kid, really it's their loss. I am taking this grudge to my deathbed. She can burn in Hell. I hope it is miserable and she is all alone. Maybe I'll cross her mind and she will fall on her face and weep.

The End
Freegirl

• Members

This weekend I was supposed to receive the torch of a family recipe. My aunt learned a German dish, called "Rolling." It is a noodle and potato dish. I have been asking to learn it. She is the only one of 4 kids that knows how to make it. I have been trying for several years to schedule a time to learn. She refuses to make time. I'm almost to the point where I just tell her I do not want to learn how to make it. Let everything that reminds me of her die with her. I have a younger brother, but he has no desire to cook or to learn how. I wash my hands of this. I am done.

Freegirl

• Members

Well a lot has changed since I posted this. My aunt has come around. She said she loves me and she told me she was sorry! I am happy!!! Answered prayer :D

Namaste

Freegirl

Archived