Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Prayers Needed for One of Us & Baby

Alone

• Members

DarlingD95 and her new son are in need of prayers and good thoughts.

DarlingD95 had her baby boy named Jared William (JW) on Valentine's Day. Precious JW came into this world early weighing 2lbs and is 13 inches long. Last night little JW had difficulties and had to have a pace maker implanted. You can see JW's picture on DarlingD95's profile.

Please keep DD95 and JW in your thoughts and prayers.

BTW - DD95 is visiting the chat room often today and could use a chat if you have time.

• Members

Darling, saw the pic of your precious nbaby boy, he is beautiful. I will be praying daily for God to wrap his loving arms around him to strengthen and keep him safe, also for you to have the strength to endure the long days ahead.

God bless!!

• Members
MissingDaniel

Praying for you and that precious baby, DarlingD!!  Hoping he will grow stronger every day and that you will have the strength you need to get through the difficult days.  God bless you both!

• Members

I know this seems really extreme, him being born so early but listen...God is still in the miracle business!!  We just had a local baby come home.  She was born at 22 weeks gestation weighing just a little over 1 pound.  She is 4 months old now, 7 pounds and the cutest little princess you ever would want to see.  Your little man is so precious.  My prayers and requests for many blessings are with you sweetie.  I love the name by the way.  That is my son's name as well!!  Except mine's middle name is Paul.  Take care sweetie and keep up updated okay?

• Members

Thank You guys! I've been with JW all morning & he's doing ok! He's happier when I'm around!

My infection is clearing up & I'm going home this afternoon! Gonna be hard leaving him here but it's what had to be done! Thank You guys again!

• Members

So. I wound up back in the hospital! I was visiting JW & almost passed out! My b/p was 98/70! I was a bit dehydrated & turns out I'm getting septic from my infection! I'm actually feeling horrid right now and can't sleep! All of this medicine is makings sick!

I wish Jared could be here with me! I wish JW could meet his daddy!

• Members
MissingDaniel

So sorry you are having to go through all of this without Jared.  I'm sure this makes you miss him that much more.  Many thoughts and prayers coming your way!

• Members

I'm improving, just has some labs drawn! I have a low hemoglobin & they're trying to decide if I beds treatment! My sepsis and infection are starting to improve too! I asked and they say I might go home next week! This ICU is nuts! I can't leave to see JW and that's killing me! Mom & Matt have went to see him for me! They both say he's doing good! Matt let me see him with FaceTime! I've still been pumping so I don't dry up! Too bad it's all unusable due to my meds! I just wish I could get well enough to go visit JW!

Thank You guys for all the love & support! It means so much to me! Jared would say that you guys deserve big hugs!

P.S. If you're wondering Matt is Jared's twin brother!

• Members

Also, I found out one of my nurses was working ER when Jared died! He was DOA so she never saw him alive though! Idk but it comforts me to have her being my caregiver!

• Members

DD95 - so good to hear from you. I'm so glad that your mom and Jared's twin brother Matt support you and Little JW.

Keep getting better and we'll keep the prayers and hugs coming your way.

• Members

Hey guys, I'm improving! They might let me go see JW today!

I need strength to deal with my emotions! Matt has been such a big support since Jared died! I'm starting to develop feelings for him & it's nuts, he's engaged (to a witch)! He said she went & made him try on tuxes yesterday! I'm honestly scared I'll loose one of my comfort sources when they get married! His fiancé hates me & would rather he stay as far from me as possible! I don't know what to do! They're getting married next month & it's killing me! This could also be all of my post pregnancy hormones talking too, huh?

I can't believe my baby is a week old! It's nuts! What a week it's been! Things are getting better! I'm improving, JW is doing good! Nurses told my mom that they can tell he misses me! I can't wait to go give him some lovin'!

• Members

Hey guys, just so you know it cheers me up to have someone post in here daily! I like seeing the kind words & thoughts coming my way!

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Desiree, sending prayers tonight for healing...I usually post in the Loss of an Adult Child thread...Maryann, Steve's mom let people know in our thread....she is a very kind person...

Have you been able to see the baby yet?

• Members

I've see him but not in a few days and it's killing me! I miss him terribly! I've seen him via FaceTime but I wanna be with him! I might get to go today! I really hope so!

• Members
Tryingtohavehope

I hope you get to see JW today! I want you to feel better and be strong for that little guy! I know youll do wonderful at being his mom & I know it's going to be tough without Jared to help but I believe he will be by your side through everything! Much love and prayers coming your way! :)

• Members

Thank You, I did get to visit today! It was a delight! I love him so much! He's my lil fighter!

• Members

He's beautiful!

Love to you both, with good thoughts, hugs, prayers :)

Archived