Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Inlaws told my husband to get a divorce

Blackrock

• Members

I always respected my inlaws and take care if them; however, I just found that they don't think I care or respect them.

My husband and I had a fight and without knowing the details, they blamed it all on me and said very hurtful things and ask my husband to divorce and get another wife. All in front of me! How do u deal with that situation?

It has nothing to do with unfaithful, nobody cheats and we seldom fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Members

Blackrock,

Have you talked to your husband about how hurt you were over his family's response to a fight that should possibly have been kept between the two of you? Was there violence or abuse involved in the fight between the two of you? What specifically were your in-laws mad over--was it something in that past that reared its ugly head?

ModKonnie

• Members

Modkonnie, you hit right in the spot. There was something in their mind about the past. This is a misunderstanding that they thought I didn't respect them. we cleared it out and they did apologized. But I feel that they should know how I am after all these years and should not think of me that way. It's always difficult to deal with ppl that are prejudice and I cannot change how they think no matter how good I treat them. I feel like an outsider and nobody really cares. Sometimes I have to think about keeping my own family together and the kids so I tried really to make things work. sometimes am really exhausted and even got migraine and on meds without letting anybody knows since I have to take care of work school and kids. Thanks for ur comfort and support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived