Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss and Pregnacy

DarlingD95

• Members

Just wondered if anyone else here has experienced a loss during pregnancy? I'm 22 weeks along with my first child. His father died the day I found out I was expecting. I'm really scared to be a single mom! Thanks for taking the time to listen and give possible advice!

• Members

DarlingD95 - No I didn't experience my loss during pregnancy, but I was a single mom at the age of 18.  I know how hard being a single mom can be in the best of circumstances let alone when you've experienced loss.  My son is now 41 so I am far past the issues you are dealing with, but I remember and am willing to talk if you would like.

• Members

DarlingD95 - No I didn't experience my loss during pregnancy, but I was a single mom at the age of 18.  I know how hard being a single mom can be in the best of circumstances let alone when you've experienced loss.  My son is now 41 so I am far past the issues you are dealing with, but I remember and am willing to talk if you would like.

Thank You that would be nice!

• Members
Yadairaisabel

Im very sorry for your loss. I was not pregnant when my fiance passed away but our youngest was 3 weeks old when he passed away. It is hard to cope with the loss of someone you love dearly and even harder being a single mom. But eventhough its difficult my kids give me the strength to go on. They have provided the strength ive needed to deal with their fathers death. Dont get discouraged and just focus on your baby! I truly hope for tge best for you and your bundle of joy. God bless!!!

Archived