Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of my Husband. Grief and loneliness

battlingwidow

• Members
battlingwidow

Hi

I lost my husband 17 months ago. We were married for 25 years..He was just 47. I have been A Christian for years.Now find myself in a place where I am so angry esp at God.. I am so tired of just existing. I have nothing to look forward to and an extremely lonely for male company. My husband gave me that all the time. I just so need to feel Gods presence and a breakthru..

• Members

It's pretty common to be angry at God even though you're a believer. That "mad" has to go somewhere! All of us here know how difficult things are as you face life without a partner. Read some of the back posts and maybe they'll help. I did that a lot when I first discovered this site two years ago. Everyone on here has been very encouraging... many time they have kept me going when I wanted to give up.

Mary Jo

Archived