Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
Susie_q512

I Don't Know What To Believe...

swede1   

Marilyn,

I'm SO glad you're trying to come up with an alternative with Snowflake. I also have some other options to your dilemma, which would help both Snowflake AND yourself, if you're open to them. They are both forms of energy healing and have been used very successfully by many people, both FOR people AND for animals.

One, and probably the quicker of the two, is called EFT ( Emotional Freedom Technique ). There's a website for this where you can not only read about it, but start practising it yourself, even if you can't find a practitioner close by. It would most likely incredibly benefit Snowflake, as aggresive behaviour and tendencies in dogs ( or any animal ) are almost always emotional at their cores. The basic method of EFT can be done with animals with you ( or a practitioner ) acting as a surrogate and just imagining them sitting in front of you when you apply the tapping method to your own body, or by imagining yourself as BEING them while you tap. Either way works just as well. The good thing is, animals respond usually quicker than humans do to this healing method. And naturally, you can also use it for yourself, for both the emotional and physical problems you have. If you subscribe to their newsletter ( free ), you'll learn alot very quickly about all the cases in which it's been successful, and how to use it more readily.

The second thing you could try, again for each of you, is flower essences, by Bach, or other companies ( there are quite a few good ones ) Annaflora is another one for animals in particular. You can usually get these at any decent health food store, along with a pamphlet on how to use them for both humans and animals. They work mainly on the emotional side of problems, and have been used very successfully for things like aggression in dogs and cats. I have quite a bit of experience and research material on these if you need further help ( you could just contact me via my email icon by my name ). There is also a flower essence to help with TOLERANCE, which your sister might need as well! They might take longer to work, though, and of course, you have to buy the products, whereas the EFT is potentially free. There is also a healer who I know does EFT, even by distance, with animals and if you want her name and website, just email me.

I must say, too, that perhaps Snowflake's recent snarliness has to do with knowing about her planned demise.....please don't for one moment make the mistake of believing that animals DON'T know what's being said around them, as once you become open to that idea and start observing, you will see the Truth about this. They are nowhere NEAR as stupid and ignorant as people like to believe. Perhaps she is out to prove to your sister that she's worth keeping alive. I know I would be!

Either of these 2 methods would probably be able to address Snowflake's problem(s) quite easily and with not too much effort. I use both of them myself, for both myself and our furbaby ( cat ), who is now 19 yrs. old. I only wish I'd known about them before our other furbaby passed away....

And yes, these boards are often a lifeline for so many of us. I hope you're feeling better soon, and am happy for you that you've got some family there to care for you, and about you...that's healing in itself! My prayers and intentions for the highest good remain for ALL of you! Take good care and hope to hear back from you, too.

I did a few minutes research on eft. Thank you. I was eager to get to this site and respond. Somehow, I feel your interest and prayers are a lifeline. Until this past week, I have been able to work and carry on life. This past week has been tough.

I have a bone metastisis in my skull, my forehead to be exact. Probably, or maybe, or possibly, my unsteadiness is due to location of tumor. I'm afraid to research the possibility.

Now, I have admitted it twice, that i am afraid, hopefully, before I get up from the computer, I will at least look for some information. Has anyone ever hid their face in a scary movie? That is how I feel. Hiding from the fact will not alter it, maybe, if I know it is to be expected, it won't be so bothersome.

Up until about the last two weeks, I got up each day and wrote down what I was grateful for. I started doing the gratitude thing right after the diagnosis. It works. Throughout the day, when a "poor me" thought comes up, I can counter it with something off my gratitude list. I felt the need to share that. Hope it helps someone.

I'm off to do some research. Love and peace to all you who are sending me support.

This is for Swede1. My dog is still with my sister. She is loving it and so is my sister's family. It warms my heart when I think of you wanting me to consider alternatives. Snowflake is safe for another day. Love and Peace.

swede1   

Marilyn,

Oh, I'm SO thankful that Snowflake's being so well-received!! I hope this will be the answer to our prayers for her. Although, even so, I'd try the EFT or flower essences for her, as it can't hurt and can only hopefully guarantee less tendencies towards aggression - too many dogs get penalized, or worse, for nipping at people, especially kids, even if it's not the dog's fault. Not like when I was a kid and everyone got bit by a dog at some point - no big deal then.

Hearing about your tumor, I would even MORE highly recommend you try to either learn the EFT yourself, or better yet, find someone ( by checking on the site ) who practises it near you...it CAN be done by phone, too, if that's the only option....as long as you're familiar enough with the body points to tap. And here's a tip: you could even use it for whatever feelings come up in a day, saying something like, "EVEN IF I'm afraid of....(fill it in), I deeply love and accept myself", or "EVEN IF I'm feeling sorry for myself, but don't want to...." It can be used for both emotional and physical complaints, and even if it doesn't take the tumor away ( although it might - see all the diseases that have gone away by using it ), it could very well make everything about your condition much easier to cope with, like your headaches, unsteadiness, etc. Oh, I SO want to help! It's too bad I wasn't there, to walk you through a session, it's so easy to learn, and can have amazing results.

I can barely imagine what I basket-case I'D be, were I in your shoes....you have my utmost respect, Marilyn, for coping as well as you have been. One would have to be an enlightened sage to NOT feel some fear...and yet, I also know of TOO many cases where the doctors were flat-out wrong, about so many things...so please don't give up hope entirely, at least not yet. As for what to believe....believe that the spirit IS greater and more real than the body anyway, no matter what happens.......you'll be safe because the spirit can't die.

Your energy continues to keep Snowflake in good standing with my sister and her family. Stacy says it is like Snowflake never left their home. Snowflake lived with them two years and me seven years. Now, she has gone back to them. I have told Stacy I am okay with whatever she decides to do with Snowflake after I am gone.

I did make arrangements with Snowflake's doctor for her demise. He agreed to do it if it was my wish but suggested I look for alternatives. He is a kind fellow and saves all kinds of animals. The community calls him if a hurt animal is discovered. He saves it and tries to find a home for it, or sometimes, he sets it free when well enough. I know it would hurt him to put Snowflake to sleep.

I am awaiting literature on eft in hardcopy. It is hard for me to read onscreen and really grasp ideas and concepts. My mom has checked my snail mail every day. We have discussed the information I have so far.

Today, I have been dishonest. I told my mother and my recovery sponsor that the other one was coming to help me. I am enjoying the aloneness. Do you ever need solitude to hear your real feelings? I feel guilt for lying but it is countered by the space I feel for pondering my own thoughts.

On another board on this site I was asked my personal idea of death. I believe it is a physical event my spirit will experience. As I pondered the question I realized I didn't have much input other than hell and heaven. Is there something you could share with me that might guide me.

These are my final days. I am peaceful but my mind is still alert and inquizative. That is probably a misspelled word but do you understand. I wonder about other peoples ideas.

Thank you for being here. You are a lifeline. Love and peace.

peter1   

Surviving a Heart Attack (just read)

This one is definitely worth your minute: I suffered a heart attack recently and I did one thing that brought almost immediate relief.

With all my strength I tried to stretch my body and overcome the bending position one is forced to when suffering a heart attack.

I put myself in supine position, put my STRETCHED ARMS TO THE SIDES at slightly greater tha right angle and stopped tossing and turning and moving my fingers, which I thought was the best way to REDUCE ADRENALINE – the main culprit of a HA. I felt almost immediate improvement in the depth of my breath, the pain the muscle cramp started receding. After 15 minutes I was able to stand up.

Putting arms to the sides looks to make the chest and muscles inside it expand and that streches the cramped heart muscle (like soccer players stretch their cramped calf by bending the foot to the maximum, just raise your arms above the head level and you can see it does make the chest expand). Staying totally motionless seems to induce a state of maximum relaxation of the body (which reduces adrenaline.) and muscles (including the heart muscle).

Please try using this technique when facing death. It can really help you and your relatives survive a heart attack.

Greetings

Peter

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

AS WE NEAR THE CULMINATION OF END TIMES, WE HAVE BEEN ORDAINED BY CHRIST TO DELIVER THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE OF TRUTH TO MANKIND

For more information about this message and our ministry, you may find the following sites helpful

HTTP://WWW.CHOSEN.MOONFRUIT.COM

http://knowyahweh.proboards61.com/index.cgi

HTTP://WWW.LIGHTOFLIFEMINISTRY.COM

Our Ministry has only one message to share and it is for those who wish to have eternal life. In order to enter His coming Kingdom, you must declare Jesus Christ to be Lord and Savior. We realize that many will challenge our faith and the faith of others who also declare Jesus to be Lord. They will say that we must meet certain requirements of water baptism, a belief in the Trinity and other man-made religious ideals. If those people are of some positive energy, they will see the Light. If not, they will remain opposed to what is ministered to them. That is their Free Will choice. Even if they claim to be foot-step followers of Christ, they will be deemed not worthy of Salvation unless they exhibit the Holy Spirit from within them. If they believe falsehoods about Christ, cling to their man-made religious belief systems and exhibit no signs of positive energy, they will be marked accordingly by the Cherubic Order of Angels. All people are judged by what is really in their hearts. As part of our Ministry to those that oppose the Truth, we point out that a humble heart is the only thing that saves anyone. Without it, you are endowed with negative energy. What your heart is filled with is what springs forth with abundance from the mouth. Luke 6:45 is clear on this point:

A good man produces good out of the good storeroom of his heart. An evil man produces evil out of the evil storeroom, for his mouth speaks from the overflow of the heart.

Proverbs 4:23 is clear on the need to safeguard your heart against the wickedness of negative energy being stored there:

"Guard your heart above all else, for it is the source of life."

By knowing and understanding the Truth of the Word, you treasure up within your hearts that of positive energy. That's what guides you (the Holy Spirit - Positive energy) so that you do not sin knowingly against Christ or his Father.

"I have treasured Your word in my heart so that I may not sin against You." Psalms 119:11.

The problem with sin is that it cultivates negative energy. From the mind where it begins or originates, it creeps down into your heart. Then you're in trouble. That's why it's not a sin to think a bad thought, if you dismiss it. You did not act on it. Therefore, it is not a sin. But if you dwell on the wrong thought, it will creep on down into your heart and become a part of you. So, above all else, safeguard your hearts.

WHAT ABOUT WATER BAPTISM?

It is NOT necessary to be baptized in water to be saved. Jesus Christ was the forerunner. In Christ's Ministry, baptism in water was used to anoint him by his Father. It was continued by his disciples, because he had not yet ascended to Heaven, and had not yet received the Kingdom Authority that would later be bestowed upon him by his Father Yahweh. Once that had been fully accomplished, the Light of Truth became the baptism via the Light of Christ. The Savior's instructions given at Matthew 28:19-20, you see the baptism it speaks of is a baptism of Holy Spirit.

"Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

his takes place when one truly comes to understand the Father of Jesus Christ and accept Him as Truth. Water is no longer necessary to be sanctified. The purpose of baptism before Christ was to symbolize the shedding of one's former ways of sinful conduct. That was sanctification. Now, the baptism of sanctification is done as mentioned above. The Holy Ghost transformation is performed through the Light of Christ.

WILL YOU BE DAMNED IF NOT BAPTISED IN WATER?

No. Children pass over without water baptism. Some die at birth or are aborted. The children have special status with the Creator. They are not damned and neither are adults that are not water baptized. What would happen if you were shipwrecked for the remainder of you life? How could God justify not giving you a chance to learn His Sovereign Will at transition? The only requirement for Christs salvation is that of a humble heart. Once you are with Christ, he knows your humble heart will accept him. When you passed through his Light, you were then baptized as a Holy Ghost. The water baptism would be nil in Christ's eyes. It is the HEART that Saves. Nothing else can get you into the Kingdom unless your heart is of Positive energy. Yahweh Himself reveals this at Jeremiah 17:10.

"I, the LORD, examine the mind, I test the heart to give to each according to his way, according to what his actions deserve."

If the heart were not the thing of importance, He would not search it. It is not the outward appearance that Saves, but what is hidden deep within the heart.

ALL POSITIVE ENERGY PEOPLE ARE ACCEPTABLE

People of all nationalities, regardless of race, color or religion are open to the Salvation of Christ.

"Then I saw another angel flying in mid-heaven, having the eternal gospel to announce to the inhabitants of the earthto every nation, tribe, language, and people." Revelation 14:6.

Hear this, all you peoples; listen, all who inhabit the world, both low and high, rich and poor together. Psalms 49:1-2.

"Then Peter began to speak: In truth, I understand that God doesn't show favoritism, but in every nation the person who fears Him and does righteousness is acceptable to Him." Acts 10:34-35.

REMEMBER - IT'S A FREE WILL CHOICE

Everyone has Free Will Choice in the decision and are able to choose one way or the other. That's why we will not try to force the Truth on to anyone.

"I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you today that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Choose life so that you and your descendants may live, love the LORD your God, obey Him, and remain faithful to Him. For He is your life, and He will prolong your life in the land the LORD swore to give to your fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob." Deuteronomy 30:19-20

"But if it doesn't please you to worship the LORD, choose for yourselves today the one you will worship: the gods your fathers worshiped beyond the Euphrates River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living. As for me and my family, we will worship the LORD." Joshua 24:15

"If you carefully obey My commands I am giving you today, to love the LORD your God and worship Him with all your heart and all your soul, I will provide rain for your land in season, the early and late rains, and you will harvest your grain, new wine, and oil. I will provide grass in your fields for your livestock. You will eat and be satisfied. Be careful that you are not enticed to turn aside, worship, and bow down to other gods. Then the LORD's anger will burn against you. He will close the sky, and there will be no rain; the land will not yield its produce, and you will perish quickly from the good land the LORD is giving you." Deuteronomy 11:13-17

"This is how we are sure that we have come to know Him: by keeping His commands." 1 John 2:3

SALVATION - KINGDOM MESSAGE COMPLETED

Now, either you will accept or reject the Truth we have ministered to you. Since everyone should come to understand that actions result in consequences, we deliver the following warning. If you decide to refuse the truth, then you will know what is ahead--even if you reject that also, at this time. Later on, you will see our words come to life. If you accept the Truth now but are later tempted to cultivate a negative energy within your heart, then the warning we share might help to prevent that from happening.

YAHWEH'S BITTER-SWEET WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE OF THE EARTH

He that exercises faith in the Son has everlasting life. He that disobeys the Son will not see life. The Wrath of God remains upon him.

"The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath of God remains on him." John 3:36

Once you have been given the Message of Truth, if you do not obey it you are exercising your Free Will choice. However, it will result in eternal death at the Judgment. Just as Satan and his angels cannot have free reign in creation - neither will it be permitted of those that exercise that choice. Your fate is upon your own head.

"Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of everyone's blood, for I did not shrink back from declaring to you the whole plan of God."

Acts 20:26-27

The above scripture reveals we will be clean from the blood of those who make the wrong choice. If you are so cultivated with negative energy that you hear and know that what we speak is Truth and you continue to sin willfully by rejecting that Truth, then you will lose the Sacrificial Hope of Salvation. Time will eventually run out. Armageddon is the final Judgment Chapter.

"For if we deliberately sin after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins" Hebrews 10:26

"to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor, and the day of our God's vengeance..." Isaiah 61:2

"The tumult reaches to the ends of the earth because the LORD brings a case against the nations. He enters into judgment with all flesh. As for the wicked, He hands them over to the sword [This is] the LORD's declaration." Jeremiah 25:31

"I tell you that on the day of judgment people will have to account for every careless word they speak." Matthew 12:36

"When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you will surely die,' and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood." Ezekiel 33:8

WHO WE MINISTER TO AND SANCTIFICATON OF THE CREATOR'S NAME

This GOOD NEWS of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth and bear witness to all the nations. The nations will be made to know Yahweh. His Name must be sanctified before the nations.

"I will honor the holiness of My great name, which has been profaned among the nationsthe name you have profaned among them. The nations will know that I am Yahweh "the declaration of the Lord GOD" when I demonstrate My holiness through you in their sight." Ezekiel 36:23

"So I will make My holy name known among My people Israel and will no longer allow it to be profaned. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel." Ezekiel 39:7

ARE THERE ANY FREE RIDES TO ETERNAL LIFE?

Anyone that believes they can get a free ride through eternity without going through Christ, please read:

"There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12

Once you have received the Truth, you are under obligation by the Creator.

"Wisdom is supreme so get wisdom. And whatever else you get, get understanding." Proverbs 4:7

Your Sisters in Christ,

The Ministers of the Light of Life Ministry

txlocal   

I would like to exteed my heartfelt sympathy for those who have an illness or have lost a loved one. I would like to recommend a book I recently finished reading called 90 Minutes in Heaven. If you have doubts or are just curious, please read this book. It will also make you feel better about a loved one who has passed.

Thanks for letting me put in my 2 cents worth.

kelly   

Dear Members,

We are excited to mention that we are moving to a more new and improved message boards on MONDAY MORNING AUGUST 9th! The boards will be done for a few hours while we are making the conversation. Remember we posted information about this move a month ago. For some of you this might seem a bit sudden,  but when we were reviewing the site we determined the current message board you are using is out of date and the company that designed it is no longer in existence. The good news is this new message board will have new features that have been requested in the past like more fields we can add to your profiles and a chat room up to 20 people at one time. If we find the chat room is bursting at the seams we will add additional room for extra people. All your old posts, private messages and such will be migrated to the new message board. You might have to put up your profile picture again but not sure. The new company will be doing the migration for us. Here is a short list of some of the new features on the board:

- Custom Profile Fields

- Users can customize their profile pages by selecting a background color or background image, with tiling options.

- Facebook and Twitter Integration

- users can respond to multiple posts at once with "mini-quote"

- Pinned discussion threads - like welcome to our board etc.

- Announcements made across some boards or the entire message board

- Search: Users can easily find all content generated by a particular member, by clicking the 'Find Content' button that appears on the main profile page, or in the Mini Profile Popup which can be accessed throughout the board. The results page allows content to be filtered by application, as well whether the member created it or merely participated in it.

- Privacy: allows users to sign in anonymously, hiding them from the online users list. Users also have the option to disable personal conversations and user-to-user emails, as well as ignore other users if necessary.

The next exciting piece of news about the new message board is it will have a new domain name of www.grieving.com for search engine optimization purposes. It will still be apart of Beyond Indigo and can be found through www.beyondindigo.com. We will be redirecting your current URL's to this new domain name but we might miss a few. If that is the case simply go back to www.grieving.com or www.beyondindigo.com to find your message board thread. We will try to make the transition as seamless as possible.

The bottom line is the new board will give us room to grow our community and more options to interact better with each other.

If you have any questions please direct them to feedback@beyondindigo.com.

Kelly Baltzell, MA

CEO/President

Beyond Indigo Family

Guest DarkHeart   
Guest DarkHeart

Okey dokey, Agnostic Pagan here to throw her hat into the ring ~ I didn't know what to believe in the first place, then my mother was diagnosed with terminal stage 4 lung cancer and died 4 months later. I'm still agnostic, but feeling slightly more Pagan than before. Can anyone else here relate? (p.s. this is not an invitation to try to 'save my soul', please...I coexist, so let me do so peacefully. Thanks!)

Okey dokey, Agnostic Pagan here to throw her hat into the ring ~ I didn't know what to believe in the first place, then my mother was diagnosed with terminal stage 4 lung cancer and died 4 months later. I'm still agnostic, but feeling slightly more Pagan than before. Can anyone else here relate? (p.s. this is not an invitation to try to 'save my soul', please...I coexist, so let me do so peacefully. Thanks!)

There are situations in life that shake us to our every core and challenge everything we once believed. My 16 yr old daughter was killed in a car accident 3 months ago. I struggled with my religious beliefs prior to her death. Now it seems I am at war with them. I was raised Christian, but have always been very liberal. This includes having pagan beliefs, which have always been present within me. I do not fit neatly into any religious category. It seems that many, if not most, pagans are agnostic. Maybe since the pagan beliefs center around god/goddess, spiritual order and continued life after death, you are leaning that way because it provides more hope of remaining connected to your mom on a spiritual level? One of the worst aspects of losing someone we love is the question of whether or not the connection really remains, and if the relationship can continue on a spiritual level. The agnostics I have met and known have often seemed indifferent in regards to what happens after death, but the pagans that I know have a very strong and deeply rooted belief that life and relationships continue. My best friend considers herself to be both agnostic and pagan, but she definitely leans toward pagan. My brother is agnostic, but he borders on being atheist. My sister is agnostic only. I'm caught somewhere between Christian and Pagan, and trying to find balance.

Hi,

If i may be allowed to share. I was born and raised as a Roman Catholic. When I lost my 5-year old daughter to a cancer, I seem to lost connection with our Church or have interpreted my faith more or less than what is taught to me since childhood.

I prayed to God so bad since the day that the doctor said my daughter is a possible cancer patient and up to the very end, kissed the floor begging God to let my daughter stay with me.

But obviously, I will not be grieving if I did not lost her. I'd probably still be a full fledged Catholic.

My belief now--That everything here is just an illusion. We are spirits having human experience.

Not sure if I'm committing blasphemy now. To say that part of God's plan is to make me feel hurt so I can prove that I can love Him. This earth is the best place to learn. 

My parents would tell me God punishes too much grieving and asking why God has to take my daughter. Since no one one owns our soul, only God. I don't believe that God can be angry when He knows it would hurt me a whole lot to lost my first born child. It is my right to cry and grieve and ask Him and He would understand.

Oh we all get dense here on earth. Nothing is really true now for all the explanations that any of us can say, well that is my own opinion. Don't shoot me if I do not conform. It's like the truth known to us changes. When it's our time to cross over we would know the real story.

I miss my girl so much!

Peace to all-

Kylie's mommy- Mommy Cherry

BeaBea86   

Dear MissKylie,

I am so so sorry for the loss of your darling little girl. I can not imagine the pain her loss must have caused your family.

I have lost my grandparents and some very close friends, but nothing could compare to the loss of a child.

Cancer is such a horrible disease.

I was also so sad to read that you have been told that God will be angry with you if you grieve too much or ask why this has happened.

I am not in any way trying to change your opinion or anything, I would love to share with you some truths from the bible to show you that God is I no way upset with you for grieving or asking why.

My faith in God and the bible is very strong and I have many times asked why has this happened? Or why haven't you done anything to fix this God?

In fact the bible has many examples of faithful people of old asking why. For example, a faithful prophet named Habakkuk wrote a whole chapter in the bible asking why.

Habakkuk chapter 1, verse 2 says: "How Long, O God, must I cry for help, but you do not hear? How long must I ask for help from violence, but you do not intervene?"

Jesus also encouraged us to "keep on asking... on seeking" Luke 11:9

If God did not want us to ask questions he wouldn't have put examples in the bible.

So please continue to ask questions.

On the matter of grieving, even jesus shed tears when his good friend Lazarus fell asleep in death. (John 11:33-37)

I'm sure your remember the story of Lazarus, how Jesus resurrected him after he had been dead for 4 days. Jesus had healed many sick ones at that time and he knew he was Going to resurrect Lazarus, but that didn't stop jesus from showing emotion for the loss of his friend.

Please, do not let anyone tell you that there is a right or a wrong way to grieve. You grieve ho ever you feel is appropriate for you.

I hope that these scriptures can help you re-build your faith a little that God is not a horrible, distant, evil God, but he is Love and hates to see us suffering.

He wants us to find answers to all of our questions through his word the bible. You might actually be pleasantly surprised at what the Bible actually teaches about death and suffering, and the future.

God promises that very soon he will end death, sickness and pain for ever. (Revelation 21:3,4)

I would be very happy to discuss this further with you if you want more information, no obligation attached. :)

Please stay strong and il keep you in my prayers.

Best wishes

Bianca :)