Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Kids' Memorial Sites

kirksdad

• Members

Dear Parents,

I would like to give everyone an opportunity to have a special place that their child's memorial website could be viewed. I feel that having them in the posts is nice, but hard to find and having to cut and past is not always the best way to get people to view the sites. Therefore I am starting this new strand so that we can keep the sites in one place without clutter. I mention that I want them without clutter so I am going to have to make up some rules for the use of this strand. I will also be monitoring it daily and will have to edit it as I see fit if something other than what I ask for is posted. I do not want this strand to get into a posting strand, just a place where the websites along with some information is posted making it easier to have others view these sites.

The rules will be as follows.

1. Only the child's name, Dates, Parents or immediate family, along with the website will be allowed. I am putting in an example in the next post with Kirk's site listed. This is the only way I will allow them to be place in this strand.

2. I will reserve the right to edit out any information other than what I have asked for. If I feel it is unintentional I will first write to explain why I will need to edit it.

3. There will be no advertisements permitted.

4. Only one site can be posted with each child. If one wants to change it periodically they will need to write me to change it or they can go in and edit it if that is possible, but if more than one site is posted the top site will remain and the other site will be edited.

5. I am sorry to have to do it this way, but I really want to have our kid's sites shown with a minimal amount of information that does not relate to the sites.

The next two posts will give examples of how I would like it. It needs to remain simple.

Jim, Kirksdad

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brian Gregory Klocke

4-19-80 - 9-30-04

Son to Greg and Jan Klocke

Brother to Robert and Jessica

Daddy to Alyssa Klocke

brian-klocke.memory-of.com

• Members
matthewsmom2001

Matthew Clayton Duve'

November 23, 2001-May 22, 2004

Son of Bonnie K. Moore and Chester H. Duve', Jr.

Brother of Stephanie Moore, Susanna Moore, Danael Duve', and Jessie Duve'

tropicalmom@comcast.net

• Members

http://daniel-pallick.memory-of.com {put on your search bar and his website will come up }

October 31, 1978- June 16, 2004

"THE WORLD HAS LOST A BEAUTIFUL PERSON, BUT HEAVEN HAS GAINED ONE GREAT SOUL"

Remarkable son, trusted friend to Mom, Dean and all who believed in him.

Wonderful big brother to Jackie. His hope for her is now shared with Josh.

Cherished uncle to his favorite little girl,Julia, forever.She now has a Daddy.

Partners in life with Liana, in their place called here, there and everywhere. He watches over her as her life tries to begin again.

huntross4@aol.com

• Members

(Just reposting the rules for this strand)

Dear Parents,

I would like to give everyone an opportunity to have a special place that their child's memorial website could be viewed. I feel that having them in the posts is nice, but hard to find and having to cut and past is not always the best way to get people to view the sites. Therefore I am starting this new strand so that we can keep the sites in one place without clutter. I mention that I want them without clutter so I am going to have to make up some rules for the use of this strand. I will also be monitoring it daily and will have to edit it as I see fit if something other than what I ask for is posted. I do not want this strand to get into a posting strand, just a place where the websites along with some information is posted making it easier to have others view these sites.

The rules will be as follows.

1. Only the child's name, Dates, Parents or immediate family, along with the website will be allowed. I am putting in an example in the next post with Kirk's site listed. This is the only way I will allow them to be place in this strand.

2. I will reserve the right to edit out any information other than what I have asked for. If I feel it is unintentional I will first write to explain why I will need to edit it.

3. There will be no advertisements permitted.

4. Only one site can be posted with each child. If one wants to change it periodically they will need to write me to change it or they can go in and edit it if that is possible, but if more than one site is posted the top site will remain and the other site will be edited.

5. I am sorry to have to do it this way, but I really want to have our kid's sites shown with a minimal amount of information that does not relate to the sites.

The next two posts will give examples of how I would like it. It needs to remain simple.

Jim, Kirksdad

• Members

My son Jordan Paul Wodehouse was killed a horrific accident on June 13, 2002, I would like to invited everyone to his website and don't forget to sign the guestbook it means so much to me.

www.jordanwodehouse.com

• Members
griffinsmom

Griffin Allen Tobias "G-Unit" Schwartz

killed "instantly" in a car accident at the age of 17.5, on January 1, 2005

Son of Randi, Brother of Gianna

www.xanga.com/griffinsmom

A cool site- his second one....but it is so different, you'll see!

Miss You, Griff

• Guests
Guest Guest
Griffin Allen Tobias "G-Unit" Schwartz

killed "instantly" in a car accident at the age of 17.5, on January 1, 2005

Son of Randi, Brother of Gianna

www.xanga.com/griffinsmom

A cool site- his second one....but it is so different, you'll see!

Miss You, Griff

• Guests
Guest Guest

The 6th of April 2002 Rhiannon left this world.It will be the fourth anniversary and the grief does not leave. Rhiannon was 15 years young, born on the 1st November 1986. We miss you soooooooooo much Rhiannon. Love mum Bianca and Luke

• Members

Nathan Edward Black Born Jan,31,1984 -Angel date -Jan,31,2005. Nathan was found in a bank parking lot on his 21st birthday.vist Memory-of.com

• Members
berryblue

Brandon Lee Baughman Born Aug.19th 1981-went to a more peaceful place-Nov.12th 2005, Brandon was in a motorcycle accident on Nov 5th 2005, He was always a go lucky go happy person Brandon WE ALL LOVE & MISS YOU VERY MUCH !!!! Family, Wife, Friends Love Mom,Stan,Tina,Tommy

• Guests
Guest Guest

I lost my beloved first born and only son ten months ago in July, 2005. Things seem to be going from bad to worst. I'm not sure I can cope anymore. I'm sorry that any parent has to experience this loss, I do not understand why this happens. I pray anyone who has lost a child knows that I am thinking of them. I know I don't know you, but I'm sure your grief is as intense as mine. My marriage is on the rocks now and my poor daughter is stuck between us in two different states. (AZ and PA) When you have time, please visit his website and maybe drop me a line of advice, because I am about ready to lose it. I'm trying to be strong for everyone but I don't think I can hang on much longer. Thank you and again, I'm so sorry if any of you are feeling the pain I am right now. Lori

http://taylorburgstahler.memory-of.com/about.aspx

.............I miss him so..........

• Members

Lori...I was just on Taylor's memorial site...what a beautiful child. I'm truly sorry for your loss. I lost my firstborn son August 7, 2005 at the age of 24 so we are very close in the time frame. I find it harder these past few months. The pain seems to have intensified (if that's at all possible) I guess the shock has worn off and now reality has set in. I am always sorry that someone else is feeling the pain that I am. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

BettyAnn

• Members

Jessie..what a beautiful memorial for Remi. She was a beautiful little girl. The story you told was amazing. I'm glad you felt a peace when you know she went to God. Hold on to this feeling as often as you can. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

BettyAnn

• Members

I havn't got it together enough to put together a memorial page yet but here are two links one my daughter put together for her brother in his memory.She did a great job. It gives the kids a place to talk and be there for each other. if you get a chance take a look. the other link a friend put together. Dont let the name scare you off he has a website that he sells halloween stuff on and that is where the name came from. some of the other sites are slower to load so he asked if he could use his halloween one. I don't know what I would do with out Robert (he put the video together for Jeffs service and on his web page.

www.myspace.com/cuzidowhatiwant

www.darksideprops.com/jeff/webjeff2006.htm

• Members
Brandon Lee Baughman Born Aug.19th 1981-went to a more peaceful place-Nov.12th 2005, Brandon was in a motorcycle accident on Nov 5th 2005, He was always a go lucky go happy person Brandon WE ALL LOVE & MISS YOU VERY MUCH !!!! Family, Wife, Friends Love Mom,Stan,Tina,Tommy

• Members

My heart goes out to you and your family. And to all that has had to find this site. All of our lives are forever changed.

Sondra (jryansmom)

• Members

My son's memorial site is www.keithlacava.net. It is a simple one for loved ones to leave thoughts and prayers. It has helped me over the past two years in dealing with my son's death.

My prayers for all of you who have also lost a child.

• Members
jamiedawnsmom

I would love to have a website in Jamie's memory but have no idea how to go about it. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd love to have a sight where people can post their own pictures and share their memories of Jamie. We can never get enough stories about our chldren.

Renee

• Members

I have a page for my nephew that i put together if you go to www.mhillsrabbitry.com go to the in memory page and you can read Casey's story and some of my input. he would have been 10 years old yesterday

• Members

Hi,i have finished my daughter's keren memorial site.It had help me alot.I feel close to her when i am working on her site.Please visit my daughter and sign the guest book.Her address is http://angelkeren@Virtualmemorials.com Just put Keren lagerman in the search box at virtual memorials and her site will come right up.Thankyou

Archived