Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

:(

Shi

• Members

I'm new here... Wish I didn't have to be. My brother commited suicide on Dec 11th. A friend found this site and suggested it to me. I'm just so angry and hurt and confused on why he decided to end his life. Only 20 years old, was so smart and had so much potential and now he's gone. I still haven't accepted it because I don't want to believe he's gone. I've also had another miscarriage this year and one in 2011. I just can't take much more of this pain. :( I don't know how to deal with all of it..

• Members

Shi, I am so very sorry about your losses. The best thing you can do is talk about how angry and hurt you are. Join a group, talk to family and friends and talk here. While it doesn't seem like much--it's the most powerful healing tool there is. Are you taking care of yourself? --ModKonnie

Archived