Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

...will the pain ever go away?...

member1

• Members

...not sure where to start...talking about this isn't easy...lost my Dad 4 years 8 months & 3 weeks to the day...He meant the world to me...with Him I lost my family in many ways...I was close to Him; He had a major surgery 10 years before His passing, since then He needed a bit of taking care of which I did gladly...He was very much like me & I like Him & always felt that He was the only one who understood me & cared about me...He grounded me - now I feel lost...will this pain go away?

I have my mom & younger sis...we are all still grieving in our own ways...have never been able to talk either of them...they have each other, but I feel like I lost everything with my Dad...

• Members

I feel your pain. I was very close to my dad too. Can't believe he's gone for three weeks already. It's so unreal. Every time I think about it, I couldn't breathe. It's so hard to bear and the fact that I can no longer call him nor talk to him really breaks my heart.

Be strong and let your emotion filled with great memories. Carry on your life as that's your dad's wish and let his legacy guide you. Take care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived