Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Passing away of my sweet smiling angel

Guest MyEverSmilingCheltu

• Guests

Nov 1 2013 My darling boy becomes the angel he has always been. He passed away unexpectedly after lung collapse due to pneumothorax

• Members

So sorry to hear of the loss of your son. My heart and prayers to you. Please come to the Loss of an Adult Child thread of this website. No matter the age of your child, there are many who will listen and share your grief there. This is such a hard journey but there are people who understand what you're going through. Peace to you my friend.

• Members

I am so sorry about your sweet, young boy. My 16 year old son, Brian died 6-19-2008 in a car crash. That was the day the world stopped turning for us.

You are so new to this grief journey. Please join us on Loss of an Adult Child. There are many of us there on different timelines. Some new, some have walked, stumbled, this road for a long time.

We share stories and support each other. Please join us

Colleen, Brian's Mother forever

• Members

I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your son. it is so incredibly difficult to walk this journey. I lost my son to a lung disease this past April. It does help to connect with others. but you and your family will be in my prayers.

• Guests

So sorry to hear of the loss of your son. My heart and prayers to you. Please come to the Loss of an Adult Child thread of this website. No matter the age of your child, there are many who will listen and share your grief there. This is such a hard journey but there are people who understand what you're going through. Peace to you my friend.

hi shelly thank u. will join the thread. incredible to see so many lives entwined by such threads of pain. luv n prayers to all

• Guests

I am so sorry about your sweet, young boy. My 16 year old son, Brian died 6-19-2008 in a car crash. That was the day the world stopped turning for us.

You are so new to this grief journey. Please join us on Loss of an Adult Child. There are many of us there on different timelines. Some new, some have walked, stumbled, this road for a long time.

We share stories and support each other. Please join us

Colleen, Brian's Mother forever

hi colleen..thank u for the comforting wishes. i just saw brian's page. feel so strongly for u. cheltuz passed away just as suddenly and am just not able to think of him as not coming back to me now. with a child so grown up u must hav so many more memories n moments spent together n at that age so many aspirations for him.lots of love n regards

• Guests

I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your son. it is so incredibly difficult to walk this journey. I lost my son to a lung disease this past April. It does help to connect with others. but you and your family will be in my prayers.

hi thanku so much. i guess we all need all the power prayers can provide us with. i just saw ur profile. ur boy luks very sweet n smiling.incredibly sad how our dreams and aspirations n casual imaginings for our dearest ones can turn to ashes in a flash.

Archived