Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

help raise money for my local cancer hospice

Danielboland81

• Members
Danielboland81

Hey guys and gals,

I wish we could be meeting under better circumstances but here we are, like most on this site, I have just lost a loved one to cancer and it has given me a boost to try and do something to help, so i am going to try and raise some money for my local hospice, why i am on here is to ask for anyone out there who wants to honor their loved ones, to email me any pictures of them, you wish to share so I can put together a video for the song I have dedicated to my friend, to have a listen here it is

let me know, if you would like your loved ones to be added to the final video and send me an email danielboland81@hotmail.com

all my love and may your pain ease in time xx dan

• Moderators

You've been exposed, you pathetic POS. I've confirmed you're nothing but a scamming sub-human piece of slime. Slink back to the spanish bulls or whoever else it is you go to for fun.

PS for anyone who questions it, looks like he's been doing this a long time - note his email is on this list too: http://www.yachtforu...-spam-list.html

Also I welcome everyone to join me in reporting this scum to authorities.

Archived