Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My heart is shattered!!

smokey18

• Members

Smokey was the most amazing dog in the world. He passed at 18 years old in my arms on his own 3 weeks ago tomorrow. He has left such an impact on me that I just want to be back with him. He was my everything. I had him since I was a child and he has saved my life. I am so lost without my best friend. I ask everyone that sees this to come "like" and share his facebook memorial I made for him. I want to get 1000 "likes" for him. There is a longer story under the description of our story together. It is so hard for me to explain how I feel and no matter what I say it never seems good enough.

Please "like" and share. Thank You, https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/RIP-Smokey/194111577440436

• Members

I totally understand. Our pets become such a huge part of our lives. God, I wish they lived longer!! But Smokey sure did! 18 years is a long time for a bigger dog! Going to check out your fb page. I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Members

I am so sorry for your Loss, Smokey Loved you so Very Much, as you did him. The Loss of Our Dear pet friends can be devastating! They Really are a part of the Family. They Leave a Huge Hole in our Hearts and Life that can never be filled. Hang in there & just try to take it day by day... I'll check out your Facebook page.

Archived