Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Happy Heavens Day My Angel ... I Miss You !

Kiki's mom

• Members

I am starting this post not only for myself but for anyone who would like to wish their loved one a Happy Heaven Day !

I have posted in other threads about the pain and loss and it helps but I also wanted to have a special place to start a more positive process of healing.

My Dearest KiKI , Today June 6th is the 4 month anniversary of your unexpected departure to your new destination , Happy Heaven Day my lil fur baby girl , I miss you and think about you all the time. Every tear I push through I know that one day I will make that same journey where your soft little purr and my big smile will meet again.

• Members

I am adding another inductee This time it is my mom , she just recently passed November 23rd and I know she and so many other members of our family are watching over me...I bet you and Kiki are cuddling right now. missing you on earth loving you for eternity ....

• Members
Kiki's mom

Happy heavens Day KikI !  One year ago today you left this earth for a new journey ... Though I still miss you so much I am again able to laugh and smile at your memories . I was so blessed to have you in my life . xoxo 

Archived