Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

WE DON’T DIE, WE JUST WAKE UP IN HEAVEN

ericafara

• Members

My little boy Riley still has a nap every day. When he was due to wake up one day recently, my husband, daughter Summer and I went to check on him. We stood there adoring him with his sweet, peaceful, sleeping face. He must have felt our presence because after a few flutters of his eyes, he began to wake up.

Feeling inspired, I said to Jason and Summer “He’s awake! Let’s all do a happy dance!” They were keen so together we danced a jig of joy that our little friend was awake and ready to play with broad smiles on our faces and laughter in our hearts.

Riley immediately sat bolt upright in bed, himself brimming with happiness, ready for his next adventure with the people he loved whom he knew loved him.

I got the strongest feeling while we were doing this that this must be how our loved ones in spirit greet us when we arrive in heaven. It’ll be like waking up from a beautiful dream and finding ourselves in comfortable surroundings with familiar, loving beings delighted to see us. Home.

• Members

I do believe that is one of the most beautiful little stories I have read in many years...could you please post it on 'Loss of Adult Child'....we have many on that site that has lost young children...cause you know....it doesn't matter if our child was 2 or 50...they are still 'our children'...thank you...and Peace to you....

• Members

I have just re-read your comment - yes, sure I will post it on that forum. Thank you.

Archived