Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

book recommendation: A Light Behind the Door - ATravel story from beyond the grave

seven

• Members

After the death of my sister, I read a novel: `A light behind the door - A Travel story from beyond the grave´ from Janka Jakobi. It gave me great solace and I would be happy to recommend it here in the forum:

The world in the Hereafter is described by the deceased protagonist in an entertaining way herselves. A Guide introduces her to another world and accompanies her through the new world;

But also the daughter of the protagonist tries to come to terms with her grief in the here. Changes the story into this world, and deals with the perspective of the survivors, a third person as the narrator comes into play. Thus, the exchange between the two worlds is underlined.

Very interesting:)...

A more detailed description (incl. excerpt) you will find at Amazon: http://www.amazon.co...ka jakobi ebook

Warmest

seven

Archived