Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My dream of my husband

Sammijo2424

• Members

I just want to share a dream I had about my husband. I walked in kitchen and he was standing at the bar. Oh my God, I thought, he is alive. I walked up to him and said, I have to tell you something, he said, no, don't tell me, like he already knew. I kept insisting so he said ok. I said, you can't be here, you are dead, you died, he said...my body is just worn out, I think you may be right. He walked to sink and I walked up behind him and gave him a big hug, he turned around and gave me a very loving kiss and said, I love you. We walked outside and I got in truck, he walked to my new fence and just rubbed the fence in amazement. I started crying very hard and I woke up crying. My phone rang just then, and I started waking up, tried to go back to sleep, I wanted to stay with him, but could not go back to dream.

This dream was both wonderful and heartbreaking. I had this dream 4 days ago, and still remember every second of it. I feel this was just one of several instances of him telling me he is ok and showing me how much he loves me. I miss him so very much.

• Members
MissingDaniel

How nice to feel you saw him again, and apparently so "real" feeling to still be with you. Treasure that - it does sound like it could be his way to comfort you and let you know he's ok. I'm happy you experienced that!

• Members

I wish I could dream about my husband. It just doesn't happen. In fact, I'm pretty much convinced that I don't dream. I don't think I ever get into a deep enough sleep to dream. I am glad you feel comfort though. That is neat.

Archived