Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I just want to scream!!!

Austykatie

• Members

This roller coster!!! I can keep it together one day then all today was thinking thoughts about not wanting to live anymore and how bad I just want to be with him. I just want One week of emotional stability!! I feel like I can't breathe!

• Members

Scream then!!!! You are only 2 months into this...might as well be day 1 for you. I just hit the 9 month mark and believe me, it does get to where you can live with this. I still have my moments but it isn't anything like month #2. Hang in there Mrs-T23, better days are coming. You really do have to let your emotions out so scream, cry, go buy junk store stuff and break it...whatever you have to do to release this horrible feeling of grief. You are expecting, right? You need to think about this baby. This is going to be part of him that you can keep. Please, take care of yourself for the baby.

• Members

You're entitled to scream. We all are. I wish I could tell you when you might have a week. I wish I could answer that for myself

• Members
junglee queen

I know how it feels . your girls need you dear > Its very painful, i know . It will take time . Just try to focus on the thought that he is in a better place and much happier . we are humans thats why we suffer when we loose somebody we love . I pray that time would give you strength . Hugs

• Members

I am so sorry for your loss. Scream cry do what ever you need to. I'm going on 11 months and I don't think I had a good week for months and I still have really bad weeks were it feels like the first weeks but allow your self to grieve holding it in will hurt you in the long run. Have you consider a grief counselor or support group. HUGS

• Members

Thoughts are with you! Hugs! Hope you can have a break on your roller coaster ride!

Archived