Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

It's my anniversary today...

andysgirl

• Members

Feeling kinda low. Still hard to believe that he wasn't here when I woke up to give a hug & kiss to. For the most part I'm holding up ok, had a bit of a meltdown this morning but seem to have pulled myself together. I wasn't sure what to do, so yesterday I went & got some balloons, wrote him a note telling him how much I love him & sent them off this morning. I know they won't make it far but I wanted him to know he was being thought off. Ugh. This is the worst. I feel like I should be curled up in a ball in hysterics but after the tears this morning I can't seem to find anymore. I feel guilty for that, like he deserves to see me in hysterics all day. It's all so confusing. I'm tired, I'm lonely and I really really miss my guy :(

• Members

Your post makes me so sad....:( Our anniversary was really hard too. After 32 of them they got to be something special and it was weird not to have that special someone around. It sucks. I don't think he would want to see you in hysterics all day though. Do the best that you can to get through the day. I'm thinking of you....

• Members

Theres not a lot i can say to this, thisishard, so ill just send you a big cyber hug, and remind you that we are all thinking of you (((hugs)))

Take care of yourself

• Members

thank you for your thoughts and for the hugs. It sure does suck, no other way to put it really. I saw a few friends today and had a laugh here and there because I know he wouldn't want me to hole up in the apartment for the day. Tomorrow I am going to pamper myself a bit - I've allowed myself a few days to wallow in it and I think that's ok. I just want some sort of sign that he knows how much he's missed and that he's been on my mind all day.

How are you both doing this week? Ok I hope. Day by sad and lonely day I guess.

Sigh.

Archived