Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

2 months

junglee queen

• Members
junglee queen

i spend the whole month trying to get a better grip of myself , but whenever the 4th of the month gets closer , i go back to block one. Its horrible . I lost 12 kgs since it happened , iam always fatigued , and i prefer being on bed more than any other thing . I know that its my chronic depression resurfacing . I feel that a huge part of me has died , and i find it very painful to drive around in our city . there is no place without a memory attached to it . restaurants , shopping places . beaches , parks . Sometimes i feel like leaving the whole country . He always used to get upset with me for always trying to avoid my problems . He always accused me of running away from my issues rather than facing them . I just dont know for how long can i take this .

• Members

It's early days yet, try to sleep, and just pamper yourself when you can, and try to eat little meals if you can. As time goes by, i think you'll find you stop counting the hours and the days so much..and i will say ask a blessing for you, and that you will be all right. I'm sorry that you're having a hard time, and hope you feel better soon.

• Members

Hugs..Don't be hard on yourself! Grieving takes time, patient, crying, rest and a whole lot more! It may not seem like it now but it will get a little easier every day...hugs again..

• Members

2 months isn't very long, don't beat yourself up. It takes time, and then it takes more time. At least that's what I try to tell myself. One day at a time is all any of us can really do. You are aware of your feelings & talking about them - believe it or not that is progress :) hope you get some rest.

• Members

we always say it takes time..........i think something we dont always realise is how MUCH time were talking about. It takes a LONG time to get over the sorts of loss that we are all dealing with. Years is a fairly reasonable time frame to think of it in. And yes, one of the most frustrating things about grieving is how you can seemingly end up right back at the beginning. and do that over and over. But each time you do that, every single time you end up right back at what you feel was the start of your journey, it does get a little bit easier. Its not a lot, and often we, the ones IN the situation dont see it, but its there, and like the layers of rock that go to make up a stalactite on a cave roof, it builds up. All the best on your journey from a fellow traveller.

Archived