Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

2 years ago today..

sermatinger

• Members

Two years ago today I lost a very important person in my life. My dad was a huge source of strength and love in my small world. No matter how much time has passed or will come to pass I will always remember the hurt I felt when I knew he was never coming home from the hospital that day. For 22 years of my life this man stood before me as one of the most badass, kind hearted, hard to get along with, silly, and amazing human beings that I've ever had the opportunity of knowing. I wish I was able to hug him, hear him holler, and make him cake and ice cream. It's amazing the things you miss. I will always miss my father and I'm sure I'll never fully get over this. I'll never forget him until we meet again. I love you Old Man. Rest in Paradise Mervin Andrew Ermatinger.

post-348382-0-93260300-1377845052_thumb.

• Members

Hi, Sermatinger. I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my Dad, a year and a half ago. It hurts everyday. It was a very beautiful piece of writing, you wrote about your Dad. Sending prayers and best wishes.

• Members

Hi, Sermatinger. I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my Dad, a year and a half ago. It hurts everyday. It was a very beautiful piece of writing, you wrote about your Dad. Sending prayers and best wishes.

• Members

Thank you fairydust6888. I'm sorry for the loss of your father as well <3

Archived