Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Does anyone know how to induce temporary death?

widower2

• Members

MinaBean,

I am very sorry about your losses. I'm not sure if what you are asking for is possible. I realize you are struggling with this issue, so perhaps talking to a professional or a clergy person with your particular spiritual beliefs may offer you some reassurance. We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

• Members

2 good authors on this subject are Betty J Eadie and Elizabeth Kubler Ross. so sorry for your loss.

• Members

These authors are about grief and what happened to them. I want to experience it for myself, to see for myself, to know.

• Moderators

No, there is no way to induce "temporary death." Death is about as permanent as it gets. As for knowing what it's all about, you will sooner or later, so I wouldn't rush it. Instead try to focus on LIFE and those who are in the here and now.

I'm terrbily sorry for your losses, I can't imagine, but your death isn't the answer. Do you think your mother or child would want you to do that? As hard (even impossible) as it may seem, life is still worth living. It just takes time to get to that point again, as many of us here are finding out. Best to you -

• Members

Dear MinaBean,

This is an older topic now, so I'm not sure if you're still reading anything here, or if you get notifications of replies to your thread, but my suggestion is to check out Bob Olson's "Life After Death" site/s. The video interviews on his "Afterlife TV" site, in particular, might really help you (seriously, they're very informative) and additionally, you may want to consider finding practitioners who do one or both of:

- Past Life Regressions

- Life Between Lives Regressions

Bob interviewed (and recommended) someone who did both of these - Nancy Canning. (she's in the US somewhere, but can also do these sessions by phone) As Bob said after having his own done, these are the closest he believes you can get to death, without actually having to physically die, and are invaluable for creating an understanding, and experiential feeling, of the death process and what your current life is about (whether you believe in these concepts or not). I don't know what the fees for them are, though.

Failing that, or in addition to it, you might also want to check out his recommended list of Mediums, so you can let someone contact your baby and mother and ask whatever questions you'd like of them. Or check out the plethora of books by mediums that are out there now, as some include tips or processes by which you can try directly contacting your loved ones yourself, if you're not too upset to quiet down enough to try that. (hint: it's not as hard as you might think if you can just TRUST what you get)

Bob's Afterlife TV site is here:

http://www.afterlifetv.com/category/conversations/

The specific interview with Nancy is here:

http://www.afterlifetv.com/2013/07/10/past-life-regression-life-between-lives-regression/

And his Mediums rating site is here:

http://www.bestpsychicmediums.com/

My condolences for your losses, I understand your anxiety over the "not knowing," and I hope you can find what you need, whenever and however.

Archived