Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

God bless this website

shaggydo7

• Members

I have not visited this website since about the middle of last year. I lost both my parents, 3 weeks apart from each other around the holidays at the end of 2011. Thank god I found this website and people like BreathofAngel ,ModKonnie, debbie8800 and others. I cannot express enough how beautiful and loving and helpful everyone was and how tremendously important all this was for me at that time.....................Today for some reason I felt the need to revisit this wonderful site and be near those who for one reason or another have also found their way here.............I am doing much better today. I am moving forward little by little. I've traveled and learned to take care of my body and am enjoying socializing more and feeling better each day.............However once in a while I still have my moments......

• Members

Hi Ruben, it is so good to hear from you. That is wonderful that you are slowly moving along. How did things go with your shop? I have thought of you several times. Good luck... and so glad you are doing OK. Kate

• Members

Hi Kate, Sorry but I don't remember a conversation about a shop. Are you sure I'm the right Ruben? You can check my posts to see my story,,,, Was there anything else we talked about? Best regards.....

• Members

Ruben, thanks for your message. I may have mistaken you for another person. Sorry. I remember speaking to a man named Ruben that had lost family. They or he owned a store that he was worried about. Sorry for the flub. Kate

Archived