Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

desparate to make contact

alwaysalone

• Members
alwaysalone

I just did something totally out of character.  I bought a ticket to see Lisa Williams here next week.  (She is the famous psychic and medium that has her own cable show - life among the dead)  I just thought the coincidence of her appearance here so soon after Doug's death meant something.  I am also desperate for any chance to make contact if it's possible.  Anybody else ever do something like this?

Kate

• Members
aprilmoonflower

I think that;s great. why not? I do think you have to go into it with an open mind. don't expect to be read. I was going to see John Edward (a medium) and his show got cancelled! total bummer! I think I was more set on the reading than I thought! please post back! I would love to hear about your experience!

• Members
alwaysalone

You and me both.  I tried not to get my hopes up, but they had their own idea.  I wept and laughed with the other readings, but was so let down by not getting my own. I just wish I could have one more conversation with him....

Kate

• Members
robinann202

Hi kate,

I had a reading from a medium very local.  she was great--I was in the state of shock and amazed by the reading and what this lady told me.  She is pretty young and new to reading--she has had ability for a long time, and recently went into business.  She is more into helping people, not worried about the finance--she is awesome... It took me to see  her to really know my mom-dad were okay.  The depression got to be so bad--this was 4 years after my mom died and 1 after my dad--2 years ago I went.  I was able to believe, and trust again--I was able to live.  I needed her to relate to me--and let me tell you she changed my life--honestly.  I hope you get and find what you are needing to hear from your loved one.  I will pray-I know how it is.  Let me know how it goes, I wish you the best...Robin

• Members

Hi, Robin

If you don't mind me asking: how local is local? I know it's only been 7 weeks since I lost Nick, but...I know there are a lot of fakes out there, and I used to be pretty sceptical about stuff like that, but I have seen things in the last few years that changed my mind. 

I live in Seattle--if anyone knows a medium they trust?

Thanks,

Genevieve

• Members

Kate,

I have been thinking about the very same thing since I lost my Helen. I keep waiting for contact from her, in a dream, whatever, just for her to let me know she is ok and waiting for me to be reunited with her, somehow, somewhere. Interestingly enough, a friend of Helen's who has been contacting me occasionally to see if I am doing ok, brought up the topic to me one day last week. She herself, went to see a medium after she lost her sister to cancer. Although she did not get all she wanted out of the session, she does believe that medium is genuine becuase she told her things about her sister that she feels would be impossible for any stranger to know. I feel you must be really careful here because there are just too my fakes out there who would take advantage of someones tragic loss and grief for a little financial gain, sad but true. Good luck to you if you pursue this, and If I do happen to find a medium that can help me make contact with Helen, I will pass that information on to you.

Rick

Archived