Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

ADC's, Visions & Dreams

cvaughan598

• Members

Seekingsolace,

I have so missed not hearing from you. I know you were busy with your pooch and hope everything is o.k. That was so beautiful what you wrote in the last post here. Boy, did I need to hear that! I believe everything about our love ones still being with us but sometimes the grieving is so overwhelming. I am still open from our last communications to learn to become more open to receiving them and any suggestions are welcomed. You can email me anytime. Thanks and I hope you are well.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
CARE4U: Tammy, did you get the response that I sent you to your email? Strange, I've tried to send it to you twice yesterday. The first time it was just gone. I've Returned to my inbox this morning and now your email is gone. Please let me know if you received my response following your message to me. Thanks so much. Connie

Clittlelady,

I recieved a response saying that your response wasn't coming through, but that is all I have recieved. Thanks for replying to me.

Tammy

• Members
seekingsolace

Laura,

It is so good to hear from you : ) I am here to help in any way that I can.

Opening the heart is the way to connection. Held anger closes the heart. Love opens it. Struggle is a heart torn. We just have some heart work to do dear lady. It's that simple.

Please let me know whether you would like to work on this publicly [here in the discussion group] or privately [just e me at illuminatumm@hotmail.com if you prefer this option].

Your heart knows the way. All we need to do is help you access that.

• Members

Seekingsolace,

You are 100 percent right. I do blame myself for not being there for

Tina when she needed me the most even though I know it was because of

our van acting up and that being the reason why we had to turn back

and go home. I know Tina wants me to move on in her memory and that

is how she wants me to celebrate her life . She always had a smile on

her face no matter how badly her life was going at the time. I want very

much to do this but let me tell you it's not an easy task for me (but you already know) but thank you very much for wanting to help to point me in

the right direction.

Love,

Annie

Annie,

I could be wrong here, but I sense you are blaming yourself for something around Tina's death. Tina knows what is in your heart now. That is what matters. You deserve to feel peace and make choices that give you peace. Listen to your heart ...not the shoulds ...and have compassion for yourself ..as she does for you. Even if your head doesn't get this, I trust some deep part of you will. Listen to that part ...It knows.

Everyone,

Your pain, your suffering, your confusion ...your heartbreak ...my heart weeps. Know that you are being held. When the heart breaks ...it also opens. They are still with you. Trust in that. Feel that.

Softly ...

• Members

I lost my brother on October 21st, four months exactly after losing my husband to lung cancer. My brother's death was totally unexpected and he was only 41. The final autopsy said hypertensive heart disease..but he was epileptic and his dr took him off his meds..afer being on them 25 years. I am just wanting a sign so badly that he is ok..I know he is in heaven but my sister and I both feel he is lost..like he's wandering around somewhere out there. We are so hurt and lost. I just can't believe we lost him. I knew my husband was going to die..and I wasn't ready for it. But, I don't feel that uncertainess I feel about my brother. I have received a couple signs from my husband. I feel at peace with his death, but I miss his so. I just pray I can have some comfort concerning my brother. God bless, Nancy55

• Members

Nancy55,

I have just read your quote and I'm not sure how far you have read back, but I would be more than happy to do a communication for you to help with your pain. I can't guarantee that the loved one you would like to hear from will be the one that comes through. Sometimes it might be too soon. I can tell you though, that none of us are alone when we pass. We all have spirit guides who are very close friends of ours from past lives who are there to greet us and help us get use to the transition we have just made. I am becoming very close to my guides and seeing all the similarities in our personalities that makes me see why we would have been friends in past lives. We usually stick with people who are very similar to ourselves. I hope this helps in some way to see that your brother is not alone. You can let me know if you would like me to do a communication and I will definitely get back to you.

My heart goes out to you and all the pain you are suffering through.

Lots of love,

Care4u

• Members

Care4U and Seekingsolace,

How do we get in touch with our spirit guides? How can we get our loved ones to come thru to us so we can see them and talk to them? Any books, web sited, etc.? I know it is possible and I have had my husband come thru but I need to see him and talk with him. Maybe he is my spirit guide? I feel we have always been together and it was meant to be? I know that I need to make time to work on this for it to happen but I surely could use your guidance. Thanks!

• Members

Lauraa,

I know you didn't ask me but here is what I think.

Pay more attention to what is going on and have an open mind and

look for signs no matter how small. That is how I know that my

best friend Tina is around. I could be wrong but that is my take.

I truly hope you find the answers that you are looking for

Love,

Annie

Tina Marie Ayer's Best Friend....6-15-69-2-20-03

Care4U and Seekingsolace,

How do we get in touch with our spirit guides? How can we get our loved ones to come thru to us so we can see them and talk to them? Any books, web sited, etc.? I know it is possible and I have had my husband come thru but I need to see him and talk with him. Maybe he is my spirit guide? I feel we have always been together and it was meant to be? I know that I need to make time to work on this for it to happen but I surely could use your guidance. Thanks!

• Members

Laurra,

Sylvia Browne has a book out that is called "contacting your spirit guides" and it comes with a cd. I found it at my local library. It is really tricky to trust what is coming through. In order to see our guides or loved ones, it is all done through thought. So you can see how you would have to trust what comes through for you and not think that you were making it up.

I know you attend a spiritual church, and it may be hard to get to the classes, but I found they helped me to believe in what was coming through because the teacher is a medium and she talks to your guides after and explains what they were coming through with. At least my teacher did and she was completley right of what I saw. On another note, your guides are people you knew from previous lives, and have been with you since the day you were born. There are alot of sites though if you just look under "contacting your spirit guides". Some people give up though because it just seems to easy and you feel like you are making it up. My guides make themselves so well known to me, that I admit I don't even meditate at all really.

The only thing I can say is try to attend the classes so that it gives you more insight. I will look into some websites if you needed.

I hope this helps some. If not write to me again and I will do everything I can to help you. Maybe some books will come to mind.

Laurra, did you read the explanation I gave to swede1 about contacting your guides under the "Beliefs and Religions" post and then "other beliefs".

I forgot all about that. I explained the technique that I learned during my class. Maybe your tried it and it didn't work. Maybe our guides know when the time is right to come to us. But you seem to be willing to do the work so I'm sure it won't take long before you meet your "old friends".

Keep in touch Lauraa. I will help continue to try to help you with this.

Care4u

• Members

Dear Annie,

Thank you for responding to my post. I hope you or anyone else here didn't feel offended if you felt I left you out. My apologies. I truely value any and everyones input.

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend. You surely must be feeling survivors guilt for her loss and for not going yourself for change of plans.....I know what that is like. I lost a younger brother of mine when I was young in our home that caught on fire. He was 5 and I was 10....I was plagued most of my life with post-traumatic stress and survivors guilt. It took me along time to figure this out mostly because I was a child myself. I think once we acknowlege the feelings behind our grief we can then begin to heal...it does take time though so be kind to yourself. Thoughts that really help me is to know that our love ones are still with us, they are not suffering, they have eternal life and they are waiting for the day that we are reunited again! I hope you can go to a place in your heart and mind where you can know that and find peace. It is a journey....

Thanks again for your thoughts!

• Members

Dear Care4U,

I will get busy soon with this discovery and I thank you for all your help. My kids and appts. are keeping me busy but I am going to try and work on this. I always have an open invite to attend the spiritual meeting but I don't think I have been ready up until now.....This grieving has taken alot of my energy. I have alot to tend to, not to mention 3 teenagers! The stages of grieving are overwhelming not to mention when you go thru more than one stage at a time. And, the aloneness of it all. I think people see me out and about and think she's over "it"....or, it's been a year so she must be over "it". No-one wants to talk about it. He was a person with value and when they leave us why do people go on like they never existed....because they can't handle it? Please! Sometimes (like last night) I felt so profoundly alone. He was my life and we were so connected to one another. Thank you for your help...it helps me greatly!

• Members

Care4U, Thank you so much for your interest in me. I would so much love to have you make contact with my family. Especially , my brother. His death has troubled me so much. As I have said it my last quote, I have much more comfort with my husband's death..as he was ill. My brother's death was so unexpected. I want to know he is ok. Please keep me in your thoughts..thank you. Nancy55

• Members

Hi Everyone, I'm having a really hard day. Here it is almost Christmas and the one sister that had nothing to do with my parents when they were alive has been emailing the rest of us and making threats to get an attorney on Monday if we don't give her all the details and times when she will be receiving her money from my parents estate. One of my sisters and her family have been living in my parents house since their death and we are working with the trust attorney on getting the house ready to sell. This sister and I are having a rough time because of all the memories. We thought of buying the other 2 out but could never afford it. So---we are moving forward with the sale -in between tears- While my brother is just waiting to see what happenes. But this one sister wants her share right now. (She is also the one with the most money and admitted she doesn't need the money. She wants to put it in the bank to use for her retirement years from now.) She has never shed a tear after my parents died. She even went up to my dad's body in the hospital after he died and told him how stupid he was because of his political views. And said how great it was that he couldn't answer hr back. The rest fo us were sobbing so hard and she was calling him names. She is lucky that my parents left her anything. Although they did list her last in the will and that is making her really mad. But we all get an equal amount so she should be happy. I told her to wait till after Christmas before we discuss the house any more and she said she doesn't really celibrate Christmas so she doesn't care. She is so different then the rest of the family. Well-- Thank you for letting me vent. Denise

• Members

Dear Denise,

Wow..I bet you could just slap her silly! And, I am sure that is putting it mildly....I have had alot of that sort of things since my husband has passed....I found it to all be to much for me. The anger was consuming me and believe me I have alot to be angry about. What I did was filed it in the back of my head and know in my heart that "all" the people involved in the wrongdoings to my husband will all have to look in the mirror, live the rest of their lives knowing they were not decent and just humans and they will all face our maker when it is their turn......I can't change people and their ways but only control mine. My husband and I lived our live giving and taking care of others and in the end he was treated like trash.....God is watching and he will take care of everything....You just take care of yourself and the ones you love and trust your parents are at peace....Your wicked witch of a sister can just wait til after the holidays. You need to forget about her and honor your parents, yourself and your family. Misery "loves" company....don't give it to her! You need to grieve your loss that meant something so deeply to you. Try and listen to George Straits latest song about crossing over...we can't take our earthly belongings with us...they are just earthly things! Your sister has it all wrong. I am sorry you and all your others family members have to go thru this.....After I lost my husband and both my parents in a six month period, I just don't have the energy to give to rotten people like that...take care of yourself and bless you and your love ones that is what your dad would want!

• Members

Dear Lauraa, Thank you so much for your post. You were right on. You said just what I needed to hear. I have so much faith in God and I know he is helping my sister and I through this. We miss our parents so much. Right after I posted the last letter, my sister called to tell me about the attorney she was going to hire tomorrow. She said that she is afraid we will all get more then her and she wants to make sure it doesn't happen. Of corse this is not true. I know she must be feeling guilty about how she treated my parents because she kept saying how much they must have loved her to give her an equal share. My youngest sister called and cried on the phone. I, beeing the oldest, went into 'big sister mode' and tried to comfort her. We ended up talking about all the good times and the things we did with our parents. We as well as our kids have so many happy memories. My other sister and her kids do not. All because of their own choosing. I know my parents are looking out for us. My youngest sister, myself and our kids have gotten many signs that they are still around. Also, about 2 weeks ago Care4u told me she had a message from my parents. The message was--- we are fine and happy. We don't care about our things left behind. We are proud of you and what you are doing. No one has the right to our things except our daughters. My sister and I found comfort in that message. Thanks again. Denise

• Members

Hi Lauraa,

You're welcome. I want to help others as well as heal myself.

I want to make Tina proud and do as she would do in life. Tina had a way

to make others feel loved no matter how badly her own life was going at

the time. No, no, no hon, I wasn't offended at all, I just didn't want to

look like I was intruding. No need for you to apologise Laura. I am

so sorry for the loss of your brother, he is with you no matter what. Yes,

it is hard for me to deal with and I do have some kind of PTSD. I wish that

I could have saved her. It is a comfort knowing that she is ok where she is now.... I wrote a song for her called Heaven's Light (Tina's Song) If anyone wants it, please let me know and I will link you up with it. Please know that my heart, thoughts and prayers are with you Laura....

Love,

Annie

Dear Annie,

Thank you for responding to my post. I hope you or anyone else here didn't feel offended if you felt I left you out. My apologies. I truely value any and everyones input.

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend. You surely must be feeling survivors guilt for her loss and for not going yourself for change of plans.....I know what that is like. I lost a younger brother of mine when I was young in our home that caught on fire. He was 5 and I was 10....I was plagued most of my life with post-traumatic stress and survivors guilt. It took me along time to figure this out mostly because I was a child myself. I think once we acknowlege the feelings behind our grief we can then begin to heal...it does take time though so be kind to yourself. Thoughts that really help me is to know that our love ones are still with us, they are not suffering, they have eternal life and they are waiting for the day that we are reunited again! I hope you can go to a place in your heart and mind where you can know that and find peace. It is a journey....

Thanks again for your thoughts!

• Members
seekingsolace

Hi Everyone.

My Christmas wish for each of you is to feel the presence of the heart that you miss. To hear them speak softly to you and feel them hold you when you cry. To see them in the very room you are in now. You are closer now than you realize.

• Members
seekingsolace

Hi Laura,

[see Lauraa 12.18.05]

Trust what you sense about you and your husband. Truth speaks as a knowing. Love is eternal. Physical death is a continuation ... not an end. He was never his body. Nor are you yours. Hearts transcend, love deepens. He is with you. Trust in him.

Hearing him, feeling him is simple: open your heart ...to yourself ...to him ...and to a Higher Power [aka God, Big Kahuna]. First search your heart for what is keeping you from him. It is often anger ...at him ...at yourself ...at God. If you listen with your heart ...you might intuit what "it" is.

The answer is found in the silence not the noise. Busy-ness is noise. He awaits you in the silence.

• Members
seekingsolace

Hi Annie,

[see AnnieTina220 12.16.05]

You WERE there for Tina when she needed you the most. You will see that when you cross over yourself and have your life review. Then it will all become clear. Something that you never knew meant the world to her ...and you did it ...A single moment can change a life. Remember.

The song you wrote ...If you feel like sharing, I would be honoured to hear it ..as is she.

• Members

CARE4U:

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back with you, following your message for me. I found it very difficult that I had written it out twice and lost it, not due to the time factor, because I had copied and pasted it and then you're e-mail completely disappeared. Kind of got to me.

However, I'm just going to respond through this forum.

You had mentioned she had told me not to worry about the Yard? Yard Work was "our passion". She and I shared the love of gardening and yard work since I was a little girl. I took that as a positive for me to let it go. About the choice she made to leave her estate to one brother over the rest of us: He is the oldest. He is an alcoholic and has never had his own home. I can see that totally. I had made to comment to several friends that I had felt she was "Taking care of him from the Grave." That was definitely a confirmation. And about the presence in my bedroom, it not being her: I was glad to know that, because it was not a good feeling at all. Don't know where it was coming from, but glad it wasn't her. The name Charlotte you heard: That's one of my aunts who died before my Mother, one or mother's younger sisters, died in her sixties. Loved me dearly. She probably was trying to "interrupt my Mom", as they did that a lot to each other, kind of a bossy/sweet way. Can't really figure Mother saying I should ask my a friend about that presence in my room. But I'm not going to dwell on it either. It hasn't been back. I can't remember the exact words you told me she said, but something like I need to find peace and that she's happy where she is. I am going to find peace, I'm working on it. I love her and I do know she is in a better place.

My son, he is 26. He was so close to his grandmother. She was in the delivery room with me when he was born. He was the apple of her eye. He has had visits in the past, as a child. He never told me about them until he was seventeen. I knew he was afraid of the dark and many, many times would bring his blanket and lay beside our bed. He has since told me of things I really don't want to talk about here, but really broke my heart that he went through this and was afraid I wouldn't believe him. Visits. This followed him from one home we had, to another one that we had built. It was pretty intense. I believe his spirit is very open or susceptible? He told me a few days ago that he has "dreams" and his grandmother has been visiting him. Sits and wakes him and asks him how he is doing and he asked her questions about where she is, is she happy. She told him, yes, very happy, it was like she thought it would be and she wanted us to be happy and not grieve for her. He told me that he it seemed so real, it was hard to tell if it was a visit or a dream. He says this has occurred twice, exactly the same, like a rerun.

I take it all that she IS happy and I have to try to be there myself and find that peace.

Again, I really appreciate your gift. Thank you.

• Members

Seekingsolace,

It is anger at god and I just don't know how to get around it. I can't pray to god because of my anger because I just don't know why my husband the good guy was taken and in the way he was taken and all the suffering he and our family had to endure (and for so long). We prayed so hard and long to god to help us heal him...we spent our life's savings to do it and we felt we worked with god's people who really cared and still it didn't help...if I could understand why a good, decent man had to be the one taken down and not the evil ones around him maybe I could get past it.....sorry, but this is my obstacle....I am struggling and trying desperately to comes to terms with it but I have to face every new day without him.....Thank you and I will take any suggestions you have to offer me.

• Members

Thank you hon!

I hope that is the case because I feel like I failed her by not being

at The Station Nightcluh that night to save her life. That eats at me

each and every day.

You got mail, I sent you the link where you can get Tina's Song for

free! I will forever be wondering if things would be different that

if I were there. I love and miss her more than words can ever say.

Love,

Annie ;-(

Hi Annie,

[see AnnieTina220 12.16.05]

You WERE there for Tina when she needed you the most. You will see that when you cross over yourself and have your life review. Then it will all become clear. Something that you never knew meant the world to her ...and you did it ...A single moment can change a life. Remember.

The song you wrote ...If you feel like sharing, I would be honoured to hear it ..as is she.

• Members

Lauraa,

All you can do is give yourself time. I was where you at when my

brother Joey was murdered in 1985 to the point where I shut out God completely

from my life. I also know bow you feel when see mean and evil people living on while your good loved one dies, I feel that too when I go out to clubs and the mall and see those who make fun of me and others and think to myself... Why is Tina gone? What you are feeling is part of the grief process, Lauraa, you are not alone there.

Love,

Annie

Seekingsolace,

It is anger at god and I just don\\\\\\\'t know how to get around it. I can\\\\\\\'t pray to god because of my anger because I just don\\\\\\\'t know why my husband the good guy was taken and in the way he was taken and all the suffering he and our family had to endure (and for so long). We prayed so hard and long to god to help us heal him...we spent our life\\\\\\\'s savings to do it and we felt we worked with god\\\\\\\'s people who really cared and still it didn\\\\\\\'t help...if I could understand why a good, decent man had to be the one taken down and not the evil ones around him maybe I could get past it.....sorry, but this is my obstacle....I am struggling and trying desperately to comes to terms with it but I have to face every new day without him.....Thank you and I will take any suggestions you have to offer me.

• Members
seekingsolace

Laura,

god can take your anger. Give it to him .... Scream at him! Rant, rave, curse, threaten ...rip him apart! god can take it. You don't have to "pray" in the way you might think ...Now is not the time to be polite or traditional or anything else but REAL. Just let him have it!! The key is to turn toward him ...even if it's with a fist. Fists are ok ...really!!

Express Laura! Express!! Tell him ...Tell him!

And I do mean tell "him" ....not just talk about "it" or your feelings to others ...but rather ...tell god ...Tell him. Spit at him if you need to.

Have you done this yet?

• Members
seekingsolace

Annie,

I will listen to Tina's song tonight. Thank-you for sending it : )

You didn't fail her. Where there is love, there is only beauty. You surround her with beauty.

A heart is called to cross over. Always meaningful, never senseless ...part of a purpose. You will see.

She dances in the light.

• Members
seekingsolace

Laura,

The god that messages me doesn't punish. Other forces punish but they're not god. Be clear on what is what. Remember ...the god that speaks to me might not be the same for you ...but that is my take on it. I say this from the bottom of my heart. And it's not because my life has been heaven ...Believe me ...it hasn't. It's because I do the 1 on 1 with god daily ..hear him, feel him ...and his associates ...it's a 2-way back and forth communication ...and they are so NOT about punishment. And they really CAN take your anger.

Still ..if after reading this, you're still afraid, then we need to find another way ...Just send me a note back if that's the case and we'll sort something out.

• Members

Seekingsolace,

That is what I always did on a daily basis. My daily prayer was help me to do and say the right things each and everyday. I feel so let down and hurt with my loss. He was injured by others carelessness and we fought like crazy for his survival. I sacrificed everything for my husband to be healed. I feel it is sort of like when someone hurts you, you don't ever want to talk to them again because your so mad. I just don't understand why god couldn't intervene to stop him from getting worse? My husband said so many times he felt that he was nailed to the cross. He suffered so. Maybe this is part of the grieving?

• Members
seekingsolace

Laura,

Your feelings are completely understandable. I didn't talk or listen to god for 10 years because I was so angry. I just cut him off because I was hurt. But it killed me too. For me, it was like cutting out my heart. It was like putting ear plugs in, a loudspeaker on and singing all at the same time just so I wouldn't hear him. The last thing I wanted to do was listen to a being that didn't seem to be helping me out.

I haven't figured everything all out yet but from what I have experienced and seen with others so far, it seems that there are 2 basic energies in this universe: higher power-god/light/love and the opposite of that [whether a person calls this negative energy/darkness/another label/etc].

I don't understand the "opposite" energy. But I have seen it wreck havoc in people's lives ..and interestingly enough it often seems to go after those that threaten it the most. I call this stuff 'dark attacks'. Horrible stuff. Anyways ...that is NOT of god.

And I've seen that when that dark stuff is running havoc here and there, it can make it really really hard for god to get through sometimes. I know this might be contrary to what everyone believes of god ...that god can surmount anything ...Although that might ultimately be true, it might take god a while to get a foothold in against that "opposite" energy. From what I have seen, it can take some pretty creative approaches sometimes and many, many attempts before a successful intervention can be made. I'm not sure why ...that's just what I've seen quite a few times in these sorts of cases.

You said that you prayed to help you say & do the right things each and everyday. Did you feel god with you at those times or otherwise? I mean really feel god .... This isn't about faith/belief ...what I'm talking about is a physical sensory experience of god.

I know there is a rhyme and reason for what your husband went through and why he has crossed over. You know about him, you know about you, I have some personal knowing of god ...maybe between all that something can be sorted out.

The "nailed to the cross" feeling your husband conveyed seems significant ...although I'm not sure why yet.

• Members
seekingsolace

Everyone,

The one you reach for ...your heart ...is with you. Even if you haven't been able to feel them yet, they are with you. It's just as if you were sleeping and they were awake ...They spoke to you, held you ...but you didn't wake. They were there ... you just didn't consciously know.

Each one of you has the gift of direct connection within you. It is hardwired in your nervous system ... Just like learning to walk. It's simply a matter of accessing it.

• Members

Care 4u

Thank you for your posts. I was wondering if you could connect with my dad.. and ask him what his visit meant.. also could you explain the circumstances of it to me?

• Members

I have a question for anyone that knows about Dreams... I had a dream last night that my fiancee, James came to me and answered some of the questions that I have had since he died on 11/12/2005. It was so vivid and real and now I am wondering if it were??? Does anyone know about dreams and if our loved ones can really come to us? I don't know what to think now that this has happened???

Trish

• Members
seekingsolace

Trish,

[Hurleyta]

A resounding yes ...Our loved ones can and DO come to us in our dreams. That was James most definitely. Here is an excerpt from a posting of mine on BI back in 5.05 [see 6.6.05 & 6.10.05 on this group for my background]:

"People who have passed into spirit often do come to us in our dreams. These dreams I call "visits" because they are not really dreams at all. They are distinctly different from a regular dream. You feel as if you have ACTUALLY been in the presence of the person and they are very distinct in the "dream"...you can see or feel or hear them VERY clearly. That is a visit rather than a "dream"

• Members

Seekingsolace,

Thank you for the knowledge you have shared. I am glad that it was a visit and not just a dream, for it was VERY real. I even got some answers to a couple of questions that I had for James. I know that he is in a peaceful state, for it seemed peaceful around him. I could feel his touch and didn't understand why it felt so real to me. Even after I woke up.

I do have some questions, if this is ok. You had stated that if we ask our loved ones to come to us daily, they will... I want to have James come to me every night, but I am in such pain, most of the time, that I don't believe that he is able to. The last night that he came to me, he has on 3 occaisions, I was in my room and had our 10 month old niece in her crib next to my bed, I was helping to babysit. She had a really hard time sleeping that night, which my brother/sister-in-law said that she's been sleeping straight thru. At one point she was wide awake and jabbering... I got up and took her out of her crib and tried to get her back to sleep, but she was so wide awake. James never got to meet her alive, but for some reason I kept on smelling him that night, I felt like he was here with me... Then I had the dream, of course I was very tired that night, actually exhausted, so I am sure that it was easier for him to communicate with me, but I really would like to be able to communicate with him more. He died on 11/12/05 of a drug overdose. In my dream I asked him if he had wanted to die and he said NO, he did not and that he was sorry. I also asked him if he loved me and he told me yes he did and that he would be there for me always... It was him, I know that it was him and he looked so much at peace to me... How can I communicate with him or be able to relax enough to communicate with him???

I appreciate any help that you can give me. You have a wonderful talent (if this is what I can call it) and one that I wish I had so that I knew how to talk to James in the other realm.

Thank you for your help,

Trish

• Members

For Care4u- My name is Betsy, mamabets on the Loss of Adult Child- My son Danny crossed over on June 16, 2004- He held my hand as he walked into Heaven, and his signs since then have been incredible- An old friend of mine, who had extreme connections with Danny, said to always be aware of the number "4", and since you are Care4u, I have no doubt that you could meet my Danny and have a tremendous amount of fun with him, as he LOVES where he is- I refer to it as here, there and everywhere- He comes to us with "hearts" and now "figures" of all kinds too, including silhouettes!! Danny's land of make believe come true!! While I miss him terribly, he was 25, his miracle powers are just INCREDIBLE!! Welcome to the magical world of my Danny... I look forward to hearing from you!! My e-mail is huntross4@aol.com- See the 4?? This e-mail address was given to me by AOL- Have fun!! xoxo Betsy Ross/mamabets

• Members
seekingsolace

Trish [Hurleyta],

Feeling James' touch makes complete sense to me. This is quite common during a "visit" ...to actually have a physical presence of the person. Loved ones will often choose to connect with us during our sleep since there is less "noise" interference for them at that time vs during the day. "Noise" might be in the form of emotion, being busy with the stuff of the day [being at work, running errands, etc], etc.

When you try to have a conversation with someone in the physical world, in order to hear each other, in order to speak and listen to each other, both people have to be paying attention. If one is doing another task, or is speaking to someone else ...then you don't have their full attention. It's the same on the Other Side. James has probably been trying to make contact with you but it might have been like trying to say hello to you when the vacuum cleaner was on [ie. you just didn't hear him or notice him in the room].

So ..the first thing to do is make "James time" each and every day. Set aside a time every day that you can just sit/"be" and see what comes to you. Make sure you are just sitting [ie. not watching TV, reading or making a phone call] ...just as if you would when the 2 of you would speak when he was in the physical. This is a start. I posted on this topic back in June 2005 [on this group I believe]. There is a bunch more details in the archives. If you can't find them, let me know and I can cut & paste them for you.

If you would like James to come to you in your dream world instead of when you are awake, then just make that request before you go to bed every night. Set aside 5-10min [at least] before bed to speak with him about this and then go to sleep. Give him at least a week to try and make contact again. The dream method of contact might be easy/preferred for him or another method might be better for him. It's just a matter of working that out ...The 2 of you are sorting out a new language/way of communicating with each other so give it time ...Try and try again if your first attempt doesn't bring a clear communication.

As for how to be more relaxed ...You can ask James to help you with that. And, you can ask the same of your soul [whatever you might call that ...wise woman, wise person inside, "me", etc] or of a higher power [if that resonates with you ...otherwise just stick to James and your own soul]. Help does come ...and it can be quite profound. I have had many moments where I have asked for help that way myself ...and it has come ....A deep calm coming over me just a few moments later ...like a warmth gently comforting me.

If the relaxation doesn't come right away ...that's ok. Just let yourself "be" wherever you are at in a given moment ...Be patient and gentle. Everything has its time. And keep asking for help ...again and again ...until you feel it's presence with you. It will come.

Thank-you for your kind words. Always happy to help.

• Members

Nurseconnie,

Sorry I took so long to get back to you. I will do a communication for you either tonight or tommorrow and I will try to get some answers for you. So don't think I have missed your request, I will be in touch with you soon.

Care4u

• Members

nurseconnie,

Did you recieve the message that came through for you. Somehow it came up in my own e-mial. So I was just curious if you maybe recieved it too. Otherwise, I am sorry and I will send it to you right away.

• Members

I've had so many bad dreams since my loved passed and I believe the nightmarish ones are from my grief. But one stood out shortly after he passed on that I feel was a visit. This was before I began reading and studying the afterlife. We were in my kitchen and he was sitting in his usual chair. I came into the kitchen and said that can't be you, you died. He said he was still with me and went on to say that he knew I wanted him to come back but he couldn't and he was sorry. Then he held me and I put my head on his shoulder and cried softly. I woke up with a total feeling of comfort. I've had SO many experiences since he passed...I've smelt him, I have the "tingling" feeling, temperature change in the room (it's hard to describe) and the overall feeling of his presence. I wish I could relax enough to meditate, I wish I could could hear him or see him...but I really should feel lucky that I do know he comes to be with me. One of these days I'd love to have a reading with a medium.

Just wanted to share my experiences,

qbee

• Members

One night, in the days immediately following my mother's death, both my niece and my mother's sister dreamt that my mother visited them. She sat with them and asked them questions about their families and told them that she was ok. Both of them woke up crying. Each of them told a different relative about their 'dream' the next day and soon it got around to both of them that they had had a similar 'dream' about my mother. I've never had a 'dream' about her, but I also know that I'm not ready to. I feel her in the house in other ways though, so I'm ok with that for now.

• Members

Thank you and I know Tina is smiling at you for caring about how

I feel!

Love,

Annie

Annie,

I will listen to Tina's song tonight. Thank-you for sending it : )

You didn't fail her. Where there is love, there is only beauty. You surround her with beauty.

A heart is called to cross over. Always meaningful, never senseless ...part of a purpose. You will see.

She dances in the light.

• Members
seekingsolace

Momsbabygirl,

Thank-you for sharing your story. I have found that it's quite common for a loved one to come to multiple members of the same family in the same night ...when there is a message that they really want to convey. They will often try to come through to everyone but often only 1 or 2 people will actually be able to receive the message. The fact that you haven't been ready to have her visit you in your dreams yet, is probably why she hasn't come to you that way yet. It's ok that you're not ready for that. She is visiting you in other ways that feel more comfortable for you. The key is to know that she is with you.

• Members
seekingsolace

Qbee817,

I think you are bang on about the nightmarish dreams ...They are just you processing grief. This sort of thing is very normal. The other 'dream' you spoke of DOES sound like a visit ...yes. See how different it is from a dream? It was very, very vivid ...linear, logical, clear ...and that's because he was with you in that moment and you could detect that [harder for most people to do in the waking state]. He must have been relieved to be able to get through to you.

Don't concern yourself at all with not being able to meditate. No need to at all. That's ok. Just sitting still is enough ...[i.e. no need to try to still your mind] ...and, if you're not even able to do that right now, that's ok too ...There is a time for everything. These things can't be forced. He is coming to you in so many other ways: smell, temperature, sensing his presence. He is finding creative ways to let you know that he is with you : )

He loves you. And he's with you.

• Members

You are not alone there.

I have had and still do, many nightmares about the fire that took the life

of my best friend Tina. I was told that was normal. The other dreams is

your loved one telling you that you are loved and he will always be with you!

Just talk to him and think about him with your heart and your love.

Love,

Annie

I\'ve had so many bad dreams since my loved passed and I believe the nightmarish ones are from my grief. But one stood out shortly after he passed on that I feel was a visit. This was before I began reading and studying the afterlife. We were in my kitchen and he was sitting in his usual chair. I came into the kitchen and said that can\'t be you, you died. He said he was still with me and went on to say that he knew I wanted him to come back but he couldn\'t and he was sorry. Then he held me and I put my head on his shoulder and cried softly. I woke up with a total feeling of comfort. I\'ve had SO many experiences since he passed...I\'ve smelt him, I have the \"tingling\" feeling, temperature change in the room (it\'s hard to describe) and the overall feeling of his presence. I wish I could relax enough to meditate, I wish I could could hear him or see him...but I really should feel lucky that I do know he comes to be with me. One of these days I\'d love to have a reading with a medium.

Just wanted to share my experiences,

qbee

• Members

Night mares are usually stress and fear dreams I think but they can be so scary and so upsetting especially when you have had something bad like that happen to you.

I was reading this book that I posted about in another post its called " By The Grace of god" By Penny Clark Babson( her web site is http://www.impressionsbypenny.com) and she talked about taking care of her dad when he was dying of cancer but also talked about connection she had in dream vivits and some of them were just neat. I had a dream of my grandmother once after she died is was kinda cloudy looking but after it was done I actually felt comforted.

• Members

For Care4u- I accidently deleted the e-mail that you sent to me. How long ago did you lose your child?? I wish that Danny would show you a sign that he is where he is, in the land of Heaven... I believe that he really loves it there, and that it reaaly does keep us going here.xoxomamabets

Please write again- Where do you live?? mamabets

Archived