Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
cvaughan598

ADC's, Visions & Dreams

Hello all! Just wanted to share this and get some feedback on what it might mean. I had a dream a few nights ago, New Years actually. I had broken down at midnight (first without my wife in 8 years). When I went to bed I dreamed that I was dancing with her. I could see her face and we were slow dancing. I could see her face and feel her body but nothing else. I don't remember my surroundings or anything else. I do remember that the song was "I Swear" by All-4-One, our song and the one we had sung at out wedding. I asked her when I would be able to see her or be with her again and she whispered in my ear "in a few years."

I have been trying to dream of her for a long time and when I did I had that dream. Could mean any number of things. I've considered it could be that something may happen to me, but I don't see that happening considering she doesn't want our 5 month old to be without either of us. I considered what dreams mean like the dancing can mean dancing around an issue, moving in harmony with something or someone, and joy or celebration. With that in mind, I've thought that maybe it was meant to say that Madison, my daughter, would be like her mother and I would see my wife in her. Any ideas or suggestions? I doubt that it means something is going to happen to me, but obviously for me to see her or be with her that is what would have to happen. I don't see her letting that happen to me. Just wanted to see if maybe anyone had any ideas or similar type dreams that I could compare to.

Thanks!

Chris

lauraa   

Chris,

I think that somewhere I've read that time is different for us than for our loved ones that have "passed on". Years to us is only a very short time to them. And, I believe that as I think they are so happy and peaceful where they are that time is no issue and they know that when the time is right we will be together again.

Check these things out.

www.dianeross.com

HELLO FROM HEAVEN by Judy and Bill Guggenheim

Also, try and read books by George Anderson and other mediums.

You are doing a great job!

Laura

Chris,

What a wonderful dream! I’m sure this was not just a dream. It was a visitation by your dear wife. The symbolism is so rich with her love for you.

To dream that you and your wife are dancing signifies freedom from constraints and harmony/balance together. It also represents happiness, intimacy and the eternal union you share.

But more important than that, whispering in your ear signifies that your wife wants to tell you something, she’s trying to send you a message. I am sure she wants you to look at the words to your song. I have a feeling that she wants you to know that the lyrics still apply. She’s like a shadow by your side. She’ll stand beside you through the years.

I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky

and I swear like the shadow that's by your side

I see the questions in your eyes

I know what's weighing on your mind

You can be sure I know my part

Cause I stand beside you through the years

You'll only cry those happy tears

And though I make mistakes

I'll never break your heart

Chorus

And I swear by the moon

And the stars in the sky I'll be there

I swear like the shadow that's by your side I'll be there

For better or worse

Till death do us part

I'll love you with every beat of my heart

And I swear

I'll give you every thing I can

I'll build your dreams with these two hands

We'll hang some memories on the wall

And when (and when) just the two of us are there

You won't have to ask if I still care

Cause as the time turns the page

My love won't age at all

And I swear (I swear) by the moon

And the stars in the sky I'll be there (I'll be there)

I swear (and I swear) like the shadow that's by your side

I'll be there (I'll be there)

For better or worse

Till death do us part

I'll love you with every beat of my heart

And I swear

And I swear (I swear) by the moon

And the stars in the sky I'll be there (I'll be there)

I swear (and I swear) like the shadow that's by your side

I'll be there (I'll be there)

For better or worse (better or worse)

Till death do us part I'll love you

With every single beat of my heart

I swear I swear I swear

I feel strongly that she led me to your post so I could tell you that the part about “till death do us part” is incorrect. She is still with you. The love you and your wife share is eternal. She’s closer to you than your own heartbeat.

“In a few years” could refer to your being able to see her in your daughter. I am quite sure that will happen. But she also could be telling you to watch for her and listen for her. She will be sending you signs and messages.

I’m sure you already know the words to your song. But I wanted to include them in this post because your wife wants you to see them again and understand that the living, thinking, loving, remembering part of her is immortal. She still loves you. And she is watching over you and Madison. And many years from now… many decades from now, all of you will be together again... forever.

Lovingly, RobinRenee

“A Bridge of Love between Heaven and Earth:

Self-Induced Contact in the Afterlife

http://www.spirit-sanctuary.org

lauraa   

Dear RobinRenee,

I lost my husband 8 months ago. And,in a six month period I lost him and both my parents...After my husbands "passing" I was totally overwhelmed with the thought I would never be with or see him again. That's when I began reading about the "afterlife". I found a Spiritual Church that is helping me but I don't attend weekly because of the distance. I am reading books as well but my grieving presently is slowing that down a bit. I went to a medium and had a reading that really helped me because she told me things that she wouldn't have known and that helped me realize that my dear husband lives on. Now, I feel I need to see him myself. I did have a dream several months ago...my husband was standing with me at his calling hours and we were both looking at his casket and he said, "I am not there"....so that gives me reason to believe he was trying to tell me he lives and is with me. I also saw his face appear in my bedroom window this summer. And, when I close my eyes always I can see him and I feel he is desperately trying to break through to me. We were so close and the loss is tremendous! I am intrigued by your website, your history and the possibility of reading your book. Do you have anything to say to me that you think would help me to break thru to my loved ones on the "otherside". I miss them! Can you help me?

Laura

RobinRenee... I don't think I have cried so hard in my life. I have listened to the song over and over since her death and never looked at the words. I am at school and my kids are looking at me like I'm crazy! Those words, always meant something when we first danced to them at her Senior Prom and then again at our wedding... I had looked at them only as a memory not as a message from her now. Thank you, so much for that. It gives me a whole new perspective... Unfortunately I haven't had any more dreams since then that I could remember because I haven't been sleeping very well... Maybe an hour or two a night and lots of caffeine to keep going during the day. But Thank you so much for posting to this, I have been struggling lately and that really helps...

Dear Laura,

I am so sorry... your husband and both parents lost so close together. What a terrible thing for you. I pray that I can help. I’m not a psychic or medium. I can just tell you how people on the earth plane and loved one in the afterlife interact.

Your husband and parents did not “pass away” anywhere. They are still with you. Your souls/spirits have always been together in the spirit world. None of that has changed. The awful thing we do have to accept is that physical things have changed. Your loved ones have detached from the physical body (one that you had grown to love and cherish).

The daily events that you shared in the physical world, now you do without their physical body to interact with. And that is a grievous loss. Even when you see them as an apparition, or hear them speak to you… as wonderful as that is, it is not the same as before they passed through the veil. Contact in the afterlife helps with grief and bereavement, but there is still a lot of pain to walk through.

It is possible to know that they are still with you. It is possible to interact with them spiritually. They can see you and hear you, and they can even touch you. But your physical senses cannot detect them. Your mind is the interaction between your brain and your soul. Therefore, you can interact with them with your soul, which will pass the information along to your mind.

“After my husbands "passing" I was totally overwhelmed with the thought I would never be with or see him again.”

That is an overwhelming thought, but it’s erroneous. You are with him now in the spirit world. And your soul sees him and hears him.

First, let’s go back to things you already know. Psychologists say that each of us has an inner child and inner parent. We internalize our loved ones. You have internalized your husband and your parents. That bond of love that we internalize is eternal. You and your husband and your parent’s souls are bonded together in the spirit world right now. The human soul is never inside a human body. It is always in the spirit world.

Try this... gather up things that remind you of your husband. Find a quiet spot and allow yourself to become still inside. Concentrate and visualize in great detail about something you and your husband did in the past that is a wonderful memory. Again, concentrate and visualize in great detail.

ASIDE: It feels to you is if you are concentrating and visualizing with your brain… but you are not. These are functions of your soul. And remember that your soul and your husband’s soul are together all the time.

Mystics have told us for thousands of years that this world is an illusion. Quantum physicists are finally discovering that this is true. The world and our physical bodies seem so solid and so real to us. But they are actually similar to a hologram. (But it’s much more complicated. If you wand do a search on the “holographic paradigm”. And here http://twm.co.nz/holoUni.html is an introduction to Talbot’s “Holographic Universe.”)

Anyway, back to concentrating and visualizing your husband. As soon as you start doing this your husband will know that you now realize that he’s with you and that you want to be able to see and hear him, and even feel his touch. I promise you he’ll be as happy about this as you are. Together you will be able to create his apparition, his voice, and his touch. The only thing you actually have to do is concentrate and visualize and believe. Your and your husband's soul do all the work. Prayer helps a bunch too. Ask God for permission to communicate and for assistance in accomplishing it.

It won’t be as solid and convincing as the world that God creates. But it will be more than enough to let you know that your husband is still alive and with you. Also it gets better and easier to accomplish for you as time passes. Your husband already understands the process, but he needs your assistance and cooperation to manifest on the earth plane.

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

Robinrenee

Dear Chris,

I’m glad you have a new perspective. I’m sure that’s what your wife was wanting. The words to the song are beautiful.

I know you’ll dream about your wife many times in the future. When we sleep, only the brain is sleeping. As I said in my post to Laura, your soul and your wife’s soul are bonded together eternally. One of the easiest times for her to get through to you is in your dreams. We just don’t always remember them.

In the future when you dream about your wife, remember that what you dream is in symbols. The afterlife is far too magnificent for us mortals to comprehend, so all we get is symbolic.

robinrenee

lauraa   

RobinRenee,

Thank you for writing me back. I don't know what to expect. Do I meditate with my eyes open or closed. When I close my eyes anytime of the day I can see my husband's face and a siloette of my dad. I really think they are both trying to get thru to me. Today when I meditated twice like you said I get the same thing...when I close my eyes. I would love to have an apparition with them both. My dad's sister did have one when my dad came to her after he "passed on". She said he was just like he always was and she touched him/kissed his hand and they talked briefly....I want that so bad....How come it happens quicker with some than others and then some not at all???? Do you think when we are upset it is harder for them to cut thru the density of our grief? Tons of questions I know...but I really do feel they are trying hard to break thru to me...What do you think????

Laura

Dear Laura,

I’m definitely not an expert at meditation, but I can tell you how it works for me. I usually only meditate once a day (busy household :-)).

First, I ask God for permission to be with my daddy, or my spiritual mother, or whomever I feel the need to talk with.

Then I spend some time getting still inside. I prefer low light for this. I’ll use my daddy as an example. Then I visualize daddy in as much detail as possible. I visualize some memory shared with him. That part I do with my eyes closed. Sometimes I begin to smell daddy’s cigarette smoke. (Daddy was a smoker.) I always feel his presence during the visualization. I also talk to him during this time. Answers from him always “pop” into my head as I talk with him. Occasionally, I audibly hear him.

By this time, I’m very relaxed and feel his presence very strongly. I open my eyes ever so slightly...almost looking through my eyelashes. Sometimes I see his apparition when I open my eyes this way. The times that I, so to speak, sit up and try to focus on him, he disappears. So, I’ve learned to be happy with the slightly out of focus apparition. Maybe 1/4th of the time I get an apparition while I’m meditating.

But the best part of this is that my daily meditation enables daddy to appear to me randomly throughout the day. He can be as silly now as he was in the physical body. An example... I’m out grocery shopping, and I turn to put cookies into my grocery cart. Daddy might be standing there grinning and say something like, “They’ll make you fat.” Of course, no one else sees him, so I try and remember not to do anything dumb like stand there and talk to him. But it is such a wonderful feeling to know that he’s right with me.

I see him a lot more when I’m not meditating than when I am.

“How come it happens quicker with some than others and then some not at all????

Do you think when we are upset it is harder for them to cut thru the density of our grief?”

They have to use your and my psychic energy to appear as an apparition. We can give it to them without even thinking about what we’re doing. You know how it feels to be around someone that’s so happy and excited about something that they’re almost jumping up and down. That’s psychic energy, and it’s contagious. The happy person is just spilling psychic energy all over the place.

On the other hand, someone that is grieving or depressed (not the same things) almost seems to have a psychic vacuum around them. They pull psychic energy from other people, even though they don’t mean to do that.

In other words when you’re grieving, you don’t have much psychic energy to lend the soul/spirit that wants to appear to you.

“...but I really do feel they are trying hard to break thru to me...What do you think????”

I’m sure they are. They want to communicate with you as much as you want to communicate with them.

Hope this helps. I’ll check back here tomorrow to see if you have any more questions.

Lovingly, RobinRenee

hilly52   

I am a newbie here. I have only been to this site once before and posted in another channel. I lost my dad to cancer almost a year ago. I have learned much through the months that followed his passing and feel I have a deeper imsight into life and appreciate the blessings I have now more than ever. I still have one problem though, I know one day I will lose my mother and wonder will I be able to handle it. I wonder how I will feel then , alone and ophaned even though i am an adult with grown children of my own and a wonderful family and friends. Is this fear normal , and how do i prepare now for what may be. Please i appreciate a reply.

hilly52   
I am a newbie here. I have only been to this site once before and posted in another channel. I lost my dad to cancer almost a year ago. I have learned much through the months that followed his passing and feel I have a deeper imsight into life and appreciate the blessings I have now more than ever. I still have one problem though, I know one day I will lose my mother and wonder will I be able to handle it. I wonder how I will feel then , alone and ophaned even though i am an adult with grown children of my own and a wonderful family and friends. Is this fear normal , and how do i prepare now for what may be. Please i appreciate a reply.

lauraa   

Dear Hilly52,

I always wondered that throughout my life, how I would handle loosing loved ones in my life and just the thought would bring me to tears. Now, I know because I lost both my parents and my husband all in a short time span and I cry alot because I miss them so. All I can say is live your life and enjoy your mother because all we have is today...not yesterday and not tomorrow. I thought my husband and I would be together forever but at 49 I find myself alone raising 3 teenagers...it is the saddest time of my life and I am coping the best I can but it is not easy. Everything everyone else says on these post I can vouche for as I feel much the same...it is a process and I hate every bit of it. I'm sorry for your loss! Keep writing...it helps....

RobinRenee,

I am still working on it and everything is the same. I really feel they are with me and trying to get to me. Every time I close my eyes I can see them and I talk to them all the time. I guess it will come in due time. I feel if I could see them I would heal easier. Maybe because I cry everyday they feel the tension? Thanks for writing me and I look forward to hearing from you again.

Maybe it not happening because it is still very hard to pray...it's just where I am right now but I did ask god's permission to send them to me.... Thanks,

Laura

losthope   

I dunno if this is odd or something but ever since I lost my grandfather I have been drawn to the earth and have not let anyone get close to me. I have had premonitions of the current disasters that have occured and I have seen other things that freak me out a bit because I fear that they will or already have come to pass. Ppl say I have a rare gift and I am not sure what to think of this 'gift'.

lauraa   

Dear Losthope,

Your must be very freightened by what you are experienceing. I think you should try and contact people who do have unique abilities and get support from them. Maybe if you get on line and try and contact mediums who can help you try and figure this out. No, I don't think you are loosing it! But, it is something you should try and get support with...and the way to do that is by others who have experienced the same things. Try, www.bestpsychicmediums.com...email each and everyone of them and even the editor and get their input and suggestion. I just talked with a medium recently and I asked him when he first felt this and he said when he was a young boy...I can only imagine it would be scarey but don't let it...Also, another medium whom I gotten to know recently said she started with this ability when she was in her forties and it was after her fathers death. So get working and communicating with the people who know best and read books by George Anderson, Sylvia Brown, John Edwards, etc.....Keep talking and don't let this depressed you.....Peace......................................Laura

hmtod73   

dear losthope, hello, heather here. i agree with laura with contacting people with unique abilities and furthering your on education on this type of subject. here is a person that i suggest to you. i have known her since 1997 and she is real. she is a down to earth person and is very caring. check her website for all the info that you will need. she has also worked with police on murder cases. www.kellysmagicalgarden.com thanks, heather

Hello.......I have been having 'normal' dreams. Usually everynight. But sometimes i have dreams with my deseased Aunt always in the dream somewhere. She has been gone since 1997. The dreams are always good dreams and I spent alot of time with her growing up. Is this why I dream of her so much? Is she trying to tell me something. She left behind two boys who turned out to be great young men. We don't visit much but when we do get time be together, we have a blast. I do miss her alot and so does everyone else in the family. My other Aunt, her sister, says my aunt is trying to bring the family together. Its what she did when she was alive....she kept everyone together in any way she could. Now that she is gone, everyone who argues with one another holds grudges and never plan to make peace. It shouldn't be like that but thats how things have turned out. Enlighten me on any thoughts any one has.......Thanks.......

Polly,

"My other Aunt, her sister, says my aunt is trying to bring the family together. Its what she did when she was alive...."

Since this is a recurring dream, I'd say that your Aunt is definitely trying to continue with her efforts as a peacemaker. Her sister believes this is true too.

If I were you, I would enlist the help of your Aunt (the one that agreed with your deceased Aunt's tradition) in planning a special event to carry on your Aunt's mission. It could even be a family reunion yearly event sort of thing.

You would probably have no problem getting the younger members of the family together. Maybe tell the older generation that you're doing it as a tribute to your Aunt and to make sure that the new generation enjoys the blessings of family (unlike the older generation). Perhaps they will feel ashamed and begin to participate. But even if they don't, you are still carrying on a valuable family tradition in honor of your Aunt, the Peacemaker.

robinrenee

hi there.. i posted on the loosing my mother..

please go read over there for the full story..

but i have been having dreams but mine aare bad dreams about my step mom and my dad fighting...

they are very mentally and physically exhausting to me...

please go read over there and give me your opinion

thanks so much

teri

hi i lost my husband of 8 years 5 months ago to a tragic car accident. He was my first love and the only man i've ever known I have been having these dreams of me chasing him and the faster i run the farther he gets until i am just to tired to run anymore and he disapears. Does anyone understand what this means? Thank you for your time

Hello,

I am sorry for the pain all of you have suffered. Grief is hard to understand and for many years I was angry with God, wondering if there was a God. I met a woman who was counselling on-line freely for several years. She is a minister who has had a near-death experience and has had an incredible spiritual life. All I know is that she has helped me greatly. She just wrote a book and it is wonderful, and as I am one who has suffered too, I am recommending it to anyone searching for answers. It is complete and it has given me rest within myself. I believe her since she has helped me personally, and many others, too.

The book is called, Proof of God: (a near-death experience and spiritual life)

This is her website: http://www.geocities.com/elizabeth_daniele

May God be with you.

For all of you who have had the oppurtunity to have someone come back into your life, even for the briegest moment, I envy you. I wonder if I'll ever have that oppurtunity, it would mean so much. My heart wouldn't be as heavy and I would not feel anymore guilt.

I lost my mom on April 28, 2004 and my dad May 2, 2004. We lived in different states and couldn't see each other as often as I liked. My mom and I had a strained relationship, but I did love her. My dad was my hero. He was my mothers primary caregiver and he knew if anything happened to him she really wouldn't have anyone. After she was gone, approximately two days, I saw my dads body start to fade away. At the time of his death he had been diagnosed with cancer so bad that it had gotten into his bones. How do someone go through a day with that in your body and not feel pain. After my mom's funeral I got him to a doctor who immediately put him in the hospital. At that point no one knew the extent of disease. On Saturday May 1, I had to fly home, but was coming back by the end of the week. I was so upset when I left him I cried that I didn't want to leave him, I'll never forget the smile and the twinkle in his eye and he said he would be OK. I knew as soon as the plane left the ground that I would never see him again.

I was right, the next morning we got a call from his doctor, Right after we had left he crashed. He was taken to ICU where he was put on breathing machine and I was being asked from the oncologist how we would like them to handle the situation. I didn't know what she meant and then it hit me that she wanted to know from me if they should use any life support or DNR.

I asked her if I got a plane right then would I make and she said no. I went numb there was nothing for me to do and I was 3000 miles away. My bother-in-law worked at the hospital and he stayed with my dad until his last breath. He said that he felt no pain.

I should never have left. I should have been there to hold him until he was gone. Thats why I said that anyone who has had someone come back is so lucky. I want God to give my dad back to me for just 5 minutes. I want to hold him and kiss him and tell him how much I really loved and needed him. He was my mentor.

I guess maybe my turn will come and I too can have the fortune of having a loved one come back, even for 5 minutes

Thank you

Karen

Boozhoo Ahneeshnah (Hello, How Are You.. In Native American Lang)

Well, I wanted 2share and experiance or too i went through, if you dont mind.

Well the (1st) one was the death of my Grandpa he died a long long time ago i was only 5years old, i am now 19 years but the memories are good and they stuck with me...

Well recently i can sense the smell of him around me, and my 4month old daughter.

And be4 she was born, i was cleaning the house (wasnt pregnant @ the time) and i was cleaning the house like any other day. going on about my buisness... and i had this feeling like someone was near and close, and i just happened to look up into the curtain where the new addition was being added onto the house.

and there was a vision of my Grandpa floating about 3feet off the ground in a wheel chair, and i talked to him and everything... and it slowly went away!

(2nd) when me and my fiance we're fixing the house he had left to me, from the will... well we were fixing it, and i can smell him once again! and my dad was working on it all night just trynna get me into the house while me and my fiance went out... and he was working, and he heard sounds of doors opening and such... so he yelled (IM IN THE BACK ROOM) and no1 answered him so he yelled it again, and he got nervous so he went to go look around and no1 was there so he locked the doors...

And once again he heard a sound, and he just simply said (Yeah, Dad Jennifer is moving out, shes having a baby your great-grandchild, her and her fiance are moving in about 2weeks from now. shes growing up... no need to watch over her no more) and all of a sudden the sounds of a wheelchair coming down the hallway went away.

but no matter what happens i know hes there! his spirit is in my house! watching over me everyday for the rest of my life, and i have no prollem with him being there... but i will guide him to the right direction, where he is suppose 2be going... "so one day i can see him"

And i knew when i was little he was dying... because i had a dream... that:

the whole river was dry! i mean dry... no water in site just sand... and his head was pokeing through the sand, and his hand was... so i tried pulling on it... and he told me... and im glad i remember til this day "i love you with all my heart, but its time" i mean you'd think a little 5year old wouldnt remember,... but he was my life!

and when i woke up from my dream... my dad was histaric... and was saying "Amy you gotta take Jennifer to your mothers. i hafta go to the hospital something is wrong with my Dad" and i knew then...

My life has change since than...

i dont think about sucicide and ending my life no more... just because i miss him, i've been trying that since i was Wow! 10...

I know ppl will come an go out of my life...

But no1 will ever replace the love me and my grandpa shared!

My granpa emerson was paralized from the neck down... no use of Fingers Legs Arms... nothing... and he lived his life like that... he was in a car accident when my father was 15 years of age! 50years ago... can you imagine living your life like that, we heard him cry @ night saying "i wish i had the use of my legs... i would work in a coal mine, or shovel horse crap for a living" i know that sounds weird and funny... but he couldnt do nothing like more Grandpas could... but just lay there... in your own piss puke... whatever! until his home-maker came to give him a bath... or whipe his butt!

thats why we shouldnt do risky things, and take our lives for granteed!

like saying "Ooo i wish i didnt have to go to work" because my grandpa and others would have loved to have that chance again!

Thanks 4Reading! I Appreciate It

Sincerely:

Jennifer L. Sands

Theres some more dreams i'd like to share!

(1) is about my cousin Tasha (my daughter is named after her) well be4 i knew i was having a baby girl, i had a dream about my Cousin and she was pushing the buggy with her son...and looked @ me and said "shes so beautiful... shes gonna be smart, and very loved" and sure enough i had convinced myself "well shes a girl" (Tasha was my life, she was like an older sister! and meant everything to me!) so i went and asked her Parents if i could have there blessings to name my daughter after her... and they were honored...

and if you would like to see photos of her pls go here: www.picturetrail.com/x_moonspirit_x

please sign the guess book so i know who visited :D

.... i dont get these dreams though, there more like visions...

i have a sense that my brother and sister are near by, i can hear loud steps, and little wee ones... cause my sister was only 5months when she passed on.. she died of SIDS, and Micheal had died in a car accident...

and we can smell my Grandmother in the house (Emerson's Wife) those are my Dad's parents (he has no more!... he never had bros and sis's either) but we can sense them by, and i always have dreams about Tasha

but im hopeing i dream about my Gram, Papa and bro and sis! i only have 1 dream of my papa and that was when he was dying... (scroll down and read the story)

Miigwetch (Thank You)

JLS (Mundaquance)

lauraa   

Tell me what you all think.

About 3 weeks before my husband "passed", our daughter had to go into the woods and take pictures for a school project...the weather was overcast and the pictures did not turn out very well and I almost threw them out but I didn't....After my husband "passed", a friend of ours came over and was looking at the pictures and in one of them my husband's silohette is in it...there is no mistake that it is him. In another shot, my husband is peeking thru and you can just see his eyes and forehead....what do you think about that....I really cherich those pictures! Let me know....Laura