Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Has she found peace?

Lostherwillawaysloveher

• Members
Lostherwillawaysloveher

I've been going through this and have just really hit on somthing that has been bothering me and have not been able to word it in my mind. Most of my worries and grief have been focused on me and my own family but something hasn't quite sat right with it. Everyday when I talk to her I pray, talk, whatever you want to call it I find myself saying "I hope you have found peace I hope you are happy." She had demons and I actually worry myself to no end that she hasn't moved on. This causes me more pain than living without her.

• Members
Silvergirl61

Most belief systems say that the life after this will be free of the cares and pains of this one. Don't know if that helps you, but I hope you find peace for you, too, in thinking about it that way.

• Members

most belief systems(that actually address the issue) hold that when someone passes over, there are other souls/spirits who are tasked with taking care of them, and helping them to heal themselve. Your wishes for her welfare will be heard, at least i believe they will, and im sure she will be where she needs to be.

• Members

Elisabeth Kubler Ross explains the passing wonderfully, that woman sure can write. Our love ones are now without pain.

The questions you asked to your wife I also asked my husband. Right after his passing his faults/issues was all my sons and I could focus on. Those memories will always be with us but with time other wonderful memories have also filled our hearts. I know it is hard to deal with issues especially when it come to mental illness because it is hard to understand and the daily struggle we faced with the illness was greatly part of our lives and for some reason still remains even after our love ones are gone. My thoughts are with you.

• Members

I've been going through this and have just really hit on somthing that has been bothering me and have not been able to word it in my mind. Most of my worries and grief have been focused on me and my own family but something hasn't quite sat right with it. Everyday when I talk to her I pray, talk, whatever you want to call it I find myself saying "I hope you have found peace I hope you are happy." She had demons and I actually worry myself to no end that she hasn't moved on. This causes me more pain than living without her.

I can't help ease your distress about this, except by offering my own perceptions on the subject. Much of what causes our human distress and worries is human brain chemistry and emotional make-up. I believe that once we are no longer in human form, that we shed those human characteristics which plague us so while we are incarnate. I wish you peace and comfort in dealing with this- I know that it hard on you.

Archived