Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

omg. such a horrible death................

cetiya

• Members

i just found out yesterday that one of my best friends died. found in her bathroom on the floor. they think she was dead a month. the worst part of all is she had 9 cats and two horses. some of the cats survived.......by an alternative food source..............if you get what i mean. i'm so devastated and horrified at the suffering of her beloved animals. i got a card from her less than a month ago, she must have died almost immediately after sending me this card. i am in shock. oh kathy, i will miss you forever. thank you for being such a good friend. i love you

• Members

Cetiya, I am so very sorry about the loss of your friend. What a terrible tragedy--and then for her animals to suffer so much! Did she have any family? --ModKonnie

• Members

her cats were her family, she had no other. just like me. i'm left wondering how long she laid in the bathroom before she passed away. she would be so horrified if she knew how they suffered. bathrooms are dangerous! i just heard that james gandolfini was found in the bathroom, elvis was, and now kathy. i didnt have so many friends that i can afford to lose one. sigh.................................:(:(:(:(

Archived