Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

New person here

suntrust

• Members

Hi everyone. I am new.

I am a widow. I am 35. My husband was 57. We just went through one crazy month and a half of hospice and a very rapid decline from liver cancer that got diagnosed right before we went on hospice.

He died May 24th.

Thanks

Everything has been difficult to say.

• Members

Suntrust- I am so very sorry to hear this. Bless you, and wishing you as much peace as possible through this journey. Please feel free to post your thoughts, your troubles, and your feelings here, and we will try to share the burden.

• Members
MissingDaniel

So sorry for your loss, Suntrust. I know you must be in a lot of pain, but we are all here for you whever you need to express your feelings, or just need some support. Bless you!

• Members

So sorry for your loss, Suntrust. I am also a widow, I am 46 years old. My husband was 48 years old and passed away in his sleep (still don't know the cause of death). Welcome to the group, the members here are very supportive.

• Members

Hi suntrust, sorry for your loss. We are all here to support you as we all have gone through this situation and trying to cope with it by supporting each other. Pls share out whatever is there within you... We are the ones who will understand you and your feelings.also there is chat room on this website. U can be in touch with us and not feel lonely.

Archived