Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

happy birthday divon

usagainsttheworld

• Members
usagainsttheworld

Its his birthday today and I pretty much held it together until now. I still can't beleive he's not here. I went to the cemetery and read him a poem he wrote me back in highschool. I just told him how much I loved him and how I couldn't wait to say I do to him. So I'm saying happy birthday to my love. Its still you and I against the world.

• Moderators

I'm so sorry. That first birthday was hard for me too. Thinking of you and praying for comfort -

• Members

19th june is his birthday. I dont know how will i face this day. This is the first time wherein i am afraid of this day. Every year on his bday and mine and our anniversary we use to go to outings.. Far off places.. Enjoy our special days....i badly wish to be with him on his bday but i know that is not possible... My heart is crying for him badly. Miss him sooooooooo badly. Thinking of his bday.. Heart beats fast and i feel so uncomfortable from inside...

• Members
usagainsttheworld

To pd1, just hang in there and go with whatever feelings your having. Right after visiting divon I did nothing for two days. Im learning I have to give myself time to greive. And I guess I'm suggesting whatever you need to do or not do that day just go withn it. Its part of the process.

Archived