Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

One thing I've learned...

GrowthFromGrief

• Members
GrowthFromGrief

Hi,

My name is Krysti, and I lost my mom and stepbrother when I was twelve years old. They died in a horrific car accident on I-95. I read an article in the newspaper where a witness was quoted as saying there was so much blood that road "looked like a battlefield." Nine years later, I lost my boyfriend in a car accident. I guess you can say, I'm no stranger to the grieving process.

One thing I've learned about grief is that it will change you. Whether it changes you for the better or for the worse is up to you. I decided a few years ago that I would use my experiences to help others, and I founded Growth From Grief.

Growth From Grief is a nonprofit organization in Orlando, Florida. We're beginning our first program soon, and we need to get the word out! We will be holding grief support groups for children ages 3-18. It's totally cost free for the families. Please help us spread the word!

www.growthfromgrief.org

Archived