Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My dad :'(

Melissa.roberts31

• Members
Melissa.roberts31

my dad has been acting funny for a week. And I'm so sick now the last thing he said to me was "stop it your perfect" after I was saying bad things about myself and we went for 3 bike rides he was acting super close to me . I really wish I would have said I love you to him he was so depressed he thought no one liked him but everyone loved him. I don't know how to cope :'(

• Members
Lostwithoutmum

Melissa, love does not have to be expressed by words, it is felt, and I am sure your dad felt it, he told you you are perfect,...

I do wish I have done and said much more for mum, but I know whatever we do, it will never feel enough...

• Members
Lostwithoutmum

Melissa, love does not have to be expressed by words, it is felt, and I am sure your dad felt it, he told you you are perfect,...

I do wish I have done and said much more for mum, but I know whatever we do, it will never feel enough...

• Members

Hi Melissa, I´m so sorry about your loss. i know it´s hard to lose a parente and feel like we haven´t said or done enough, but LWM is right, love is felt, either if we´re screaming, discussing or whatever, all those actions show we care, if we didn´t we wouldn´t be wasting our time doing it. Keep coming here

Archived