Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

HELLO

kathy714

• Members

Hi Everyone,i  thought i would come and read some of the post,i haven't been on much since my husband passed in jan,and when i do i read all the post ,then i never write,so tonight i fiqured i would write then read.I MISS my son Nate,and my husband so much,i feel like i am hanging by a thread on some days,but than i try to think that at least they are  reunited,and each day that passes ,that is one more day closer until i will be with them.I am returning to work in 2 weeks,but only part time for now,just enough to get me out of the house.I WILL pray for everyone here,and all our little angels....Take care,Kathy,Nate's mom 4 ever

• Members

Kathy:  It is so good to hear from you!  I wish it could, of course, be under different circumstances...I think of you often, and can only imagine what you are going through...but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers for strength.  I can only send virtual {{{{{{hugs}}}}}} but I wish I could hug you in person and offer comfort to you.  Please know that you are not alone...your heart is surround with love and caring...by all of us, as well as by Nate and your sweet husband.  Please stay in touch, Kathy.

I wish love and peaceful moments for your heart and mind,

Carol  mikesmomrs

• Members
johnnysmama

Kathy

I am soooo sorry about your husband and your son. You message was so heartfelt and sad. I wish I had the words to help you but know you are not alone and there are so many HUGE heaerted people here that help me get thru the rough days, minutes, hours...

Take care of yourself and remember we are here-only a computer away.

Peace,Kay

Archived