Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

• Members

Hello! My name is Kelsey and I am a junior at Luther College. I have personally lost my mother to breast cancer when I was 6 years old.

I am writing a research paper on how losing a mother to cancer at a young age (6-12) impacts female's relationships later in life. To participate you must be female, over the age of 18, have lost your mother to cancer between the ages of 6 & 12, and have been in at least one intimate, romantic relationship. If you personally have experienced this, or know someone that does, and would like to participate in a short phone interview, I would greatly appreciate it!

All names will be changed for confidentiality protection as well as any information you provide me during the interview. This research project has been approved through my college's HSRB board.

Just message me on here or email me at gundke01@luther.edu if you are interested. Thanks!

Archived