Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
Eric

I cannot post photos....have done it before...

Are you getting a message? What is happening when you try to post photos?

Don't worry, we'll get it fixed. :)

ModKonnie

The bar gets loaded....then will post..."The server returned an error during upload"......

Let me send this message onto Eric, our tech guy.

Thanks,

ModKonnie

Thanks....will check later to see what he found

Mermaid Tears,

Can you email Eric at Eric@beyondindigo.com ? He would like to get some more information. I'm sure he will be able to help you!

Thanks for being so patient,

ModKonnie

Will do....and yesterday I could not even give a 'reply' to the site..."loss of Adult Children"....

Hi Mermaid Tears, Don't feel bad or that you are the only one who is having this problem. I too have had concerns about the posting as there seems to be a little "glitch" on the system these days that persists.

One work-around I have had to do is when I am replying and the reply section with a quote and HTML board in the box for replying does not appear, I do a "Refresh" and then the section to reply appears. This may not always work for everyone, however. I'm sure Eric will get to the bottom of this matter and get back with you! He is quite good at solving problems such as these as ModKonnie says!

Many blessings to you!

I just wanted to add that another problem I have been having is when I post something and then return to Edit the posting what I find is the posting only with HTML language. If I try to make any changes, the system will not accept them. If I do a 'refresh' or 'reload' it will still not allow me to do the changes. And if I try to use the Full Editor, that also is frozen and will not work. So, that is a further concern.I suspect that it could be something having to do with Scripts as the HTML panel to make a link "live" also freezes up most times! Thanks and I hope these problems can be rectified soon! Many blessings to all!-PLUS (UPDATED)- I am still unable to make any changes to the "About Me" Page! The button to go in there is still frozen! I am receiving the following message:"Error: Could not load template 'tabAboutMe' from group 'profile'."

Hello!

So i think i've fixed the picture upload issue, please let me know if it keeps giving you trouble!

BoA i will see if i can find anything out about the other trouble you mentioned.

Thanks!

Eric