Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
ModKonnie

Posting Policy

Hi community,

We've had some questions lately about policy and procedures. Simply put, here are some important things to remember:

1. Respect each other's beliefs, experiences and memories. Our forums are inclusive and encouraging for everyone who follows the policy.

2. Personal attacks against members are not allowed. Disagreements happen, but name calling, putdowns and criticism of a specific person is forbidden.

3. Advertising and/or marketing personal or company products are forbidden, including adding a hyperlink to a signature. Should you feel your product is important to the grieving community, contact administration to speak to a marketing/advertising representative.

4. We do not allow obscenity and/ or sexually explicit language, nudity in photos or inappropriate off-topic discussions.

Thanks,

ModKonnie

Thank you for the update. As some have been on here trying to sell their own interest of things that do not belong in a support group as this one is. And I have found this one to be the BEST - I thank you for helping and doing a good job on this issue.

Caremal, We try to safeguard against spam and advertising, but sometimes it slips through. I am glad you are happy with the community. ModKonnie

where is Loss of Adult Child...???

I'm wondering that, too.

I will send out messages to others, too....with all the under currents in my day to day life...I really need that 'place'....

Hi all, Sometimes Loss of Adult Child get lost at the bottom of that forum, and then when someone posts, it comes back up to the top. I had the same problem today finding it, so hopefully you can all see it now. Let me know if you can't. --ModKonnie

Not only am I dealing with the difficulty of grief but  I have not been able to figure out how I can post comments on this

site. How do I get started? I have much to get off my chest and I want to share with the groups.

Thanks

Not only am I dealing with the difficulty of grief but  I have not been able to figure out how I can post comments on this

site. How do I get started? I have much to get off my chest and I want to share with the groups.

Thanks

Hi,

I can connect to this site when I'm in the office but at home I cannot. It happened only last week.

Not sure if there were changes made in Site security settings.

Scroll down the page and find the forum you'd like to talk with people. You can start a post by pressing the tab "Start a new topic," or you can click on conversations already started. Once in the conversation, you can Press "reply to this topic" to post and then type your post and press "submit reply." 

Does that help? 

ModKonnie

You cannot delete topics. I can delete them if no one has posted to them. Send me a message, and I'll see what I can do. 

ModKonnie