Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of an Adult Child

momofJustin

• Members

HAPPY  HEAVENLY  BIRTHDAY,........RICKY........ANGEL IN HEAVEN

Wendy........sending thoughts & prayers at this difficult time. Wishing you peace.

Gretchen----thank you for the screenshot with such heartfelt words. 

Kate-----so good to see your post.  Also, thank you for the info on the geese.  Would

these be the Canada geese, or snow geese that you are seeing so many of right now?

We see many Canada geese at the metro park in our area, but seldom see snow geese.

Your fall walk on the beach sounds just lovely at this early fall time. I, too, enjoy walks

in fall.

Dee-------Yes....the days have become nicer now, and cooler nights are welcome. We

are still getting days in the high 70's  and low 80's  but they seem much milder than

in the height of summer.  It must be because the sun is getting farther away, so not

as intense.  Thanks for your kind words...they describe, so well, the melancholia that

seems to set in on me at the end of summer and seeing the fall changes.  Beautiful,

but somehow a little sad.

Laurie-----My husband has finished cleaning up the garden for the year.  There may

be a pepper here and there, but that's about all.  Potatoes were dug, and the tomatoes

are done.  We now rely on the many farm markets around our area for produce. :rolleyes:

PEACE   AND   TRANQUILITY   TO   ALL   INDIGOS.

Davey&Lisasmom,     Sherry

• Replies 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ericasmom

• Mermaid Tears

• daveydow1

• shorty16

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
InHeavensKeeping

HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY RICKY xx

Be close to your mum as she faces today 

Wendy your in my prayers and thought Xxx

image.jpeg

• Members
InHeavensKeeping

Hi I feel like I'm drowning in sorrow.  Feeling so low. My tears keep coming and coming.   My thoughts dark they never change. 

I miss you James xxx

image.jpeg

• Members

Georgina ,

I think she might kinda come back someday. It is like a prison sentence and after you do your time you'll come out totally changed. You will see the world differently but you will be out of prison. I know you don't believe me. It took me 5 years and a lot of help but I think right now today I might live. I might make it. I might find a way to love life again. I know it sounds insane to you. It sounds like it to me too. I never would have believed it. I might be being fooled but it feels like it might be possible. I hope so. I hope so for you too.

• Members
Ricky's mom , Wendy

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement and for celebrating Ricky's birthday with me.  It's been really crazy with mom.  I had a pretty good meltdown yesterday morning.  Then his girlfriend planned a balloon release for him.  I had a deadmau(his favorite DJ) cake made for him,we had snack food and just celebrated his birthday! It was beautiful.  Mom was able to attend too.  

Lots of love and prayers to all! Thank you

img1474337167905.jpg

• Members

I am sorry that I don't post any more.  I do read, and feel the despair and hopes in all the posts I read.  I am getting by, still doctoring and still a lot of missing answers in my health.  I can only say I get by. 

Thank you for inquiring ..   I try hard to stay afloat in life.. some days are better than others as you all know.  There is so much confusion in my head.. I still miss my sweet JaBoa as much as ever even after almost 10 years..  With the passing years I seem to have more anger instead of less and it is hard not to let it out.  I have become mad with her mom..  she was driving...  and I can't even confront her, and what good would it do if I did.  Her life choices has taken a toll on me..still does as I watch her go through life with my grandchildren.  Just confusing and not a peaceful place this thing called life.

My heart breaks as I see all the new parents enter this pathway, and I hope you all take care of yourself. 

You are all on my mind daily as I read your posts and I travel silently with you praying you find peace.  Our beautiful angels do walk with us one way or another, we just don't always understand.

Thinking of you always

• Members

ja boa's grandmother-i think of you often.  Buddhists say life is suffering. i wish i had be raised to embrace grief as much as joy but i was not and living with so much pain in the world is a struggle for me. it seems life like cotton candy has this beautiful promise then you bite into its moment of sweet delight to have it dissolve within your very being. but if you don't taste it there would be no joy at all. life--not what i was lead to believe. it is different but still can contain joy just now i truly know nothing is forever. it is not just a cliche. you truly lose everything you have ever loved eventually. i am trying to trust the spiritual encouragement i have recently gotten is true and all is not lost in the end.

• Members

Thinking of all of you and sending warm wishes. I have to say that there is something about the change of seasons that sends me into some kind of  funk. I love this time of year with all of the beauty that it has to offer and yet somehow I also feel myself pushing back a building depression. With Thanksgiving just around the corner it brings to mind another year that Jeff is not here to share it with us.

Sherry, yes they are Canada Geese that we are seeing by the droves. Oak Hammock Marsh is a marsh that is half way between our lake and Winnipeg. We usually try to make it out there for a walk and lunch at least once a year. They have approximately a half million geese and ducks that pass there a day at this time of the year. We noticed the other day that the pelicans have already left for warmer climes.

Wendy, your gathering for Ricky looked so lovely. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Leah, it was so nice to hear from you. Wishing you all a peaceful evening.

• Members

Wendy....your heart must have got a layer of healing with all the family and friends by your side...and love the photo with all the balloons going to the light in the sky. I do hope you can contact Hospice....am sure they will have organizations that you can contact that will help give you a bridge of support  on this journey you will be on with your Mom.

• Members
JD's Mom, Becky

IMG_20160920_110616121.jpg

Today, my daughter, Jasmine, had an interview with a different salon, where she hopes to become employed, and she needed a model to do hair and nails. She cut my hair, highlighted it, curled it and did my nails! We won't know until this Friday if she will get the job, but I feel confident she should. 

Won't know the results of Jerry's lab work until next week, and I go back to the eye doctor next week as well.

Not liking getting old, not one bit.

Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers. One day at a time.

IMG_20160920_115823.jpg

• Members
Shannon-Trista'sMom

I've been reading. Thank you to those who've asked about me. I'm here. I think of you all daily and read. Just no words really these days. Life is busy. I have my little farm. The ducks and chickens and rabbits are great. The goats are my favorite. We lost Liam. My baby. The one in diapers and onsies who slept in my bed and bottle fed. He had a heart defect. I wonder if somehow mama knew and that's why she rejected him. My only solace is I gave him a good life and he was loved. I know he was a goat but... 

I am teaching Aiden at home still but this year he is enrolled in an online public school. I wanted to make sure he's getting all he needs. It's a little different for us but he's doing great. He just turned 7 yesterday. 

I do my daily things. I love my boys with all my heart. But I miss my Girl every day. I never want my boys to know this kind of pain or ever understand that my deep love for them is all that keeps me rooted here. 

I would post more but I don't have the words to say where I am or to feel like I'm of any help. But I read. And I think of all of you. Love to all. 

• Members

You've said it all Shannon, in your beautiful way, you showed us your life now. Peace Girly.Happy Birthday Big Boy Aidan.

Becky, I hope your Daughter gets the job she desires. Your hair looks beautiful, nice color and curl. Nails? I have never had a manicure nor pedicure, I am just too messy for that, but what a pretty color she chose to use.

Hot here today, which means our classrooms will be about 95. ICK!

• Members
JD's Mom, Becky

Awww, Laurie, I am so sorry to hear about your goat, Liam. While it may be true that no loss compares to the loss of our children, we grow to really love our pets, particularly when their existence was because of our loving efforts. 

Thank you, Dee, for your kind comments. The nail polish system my daughter uses on my nails is called Shellac, and each coat of polish, the base coat, the color, and the top coat, you put your hand in this special "oven" that quickly dries and hardens the special polish, and as soon as your hand comes out, in only a minute or two, It's completely dry and hard. It usually lasts two or three weeks for me, and I have put it to the test! 

Rainy here for the third day, very dreary, temps in the low 80s still though. Mybrother inlaw has been coming  to help me keep the grass cut while Jerry is recuperating. Jasmine's boyfriend helps by feeding the dogs and cleaning the dogrun. Jerry's school where he is a counselor has brought us several meals, which is a great help, because usually Jerry and Jasmine do most of the cooking as my hands are so bad. I just can't hold onto things. I'm trying to help,but it's very frustrating, a D the vision issue doesn't help. My last appointment at the eye doctor found  my vision 20/400 in my right eye. Before the cataract surgery on that eye, my vision had been 20/30. Plus my other eye also has a cataract. They have given me drops for the right eye, which has developed astroid something or the other since the surgery. Not sure what they will recommend  doing, but I can't even think about more surgery until Jerry is on the mend. 

Leah and Kate, it was good to see your posts. I think of all of you often, and talk to my family about you and your angels. This friendship is such a blessing. 

The little kitten, Raja, is steadily growing, and is getting into something constantly!IMG_20160916_142107.jpg

• Members

Becky------So sorry for your problems with your eye. I pray it will improve soon.

Your pic of little "Raja' is so cute. She/he is a double for my kitty "Daisy". :)

Thanks for posting it.  Thoughts & pryaers for your entire family.

Shannon-----Sorry that your little baby goat, Liam,  passed.  But, as you said......he was loved and

well taken care of in your family.   I've always felt it particularly sad when a sickly little animal

fails to thrive, and passes away......especially when the mama has rejected him.  Extra sad, somehow.

Hope your boy, Aiden, had a nice birthday.   I, so, understand the times when words just do not come along.

Peace to you, shannon.

PEACE   &  COMFORT   TO   ALL   INDIGOS.

Davey&Lisasmom,    Sherry 

• Members

Georgina, thanks for your message. I am having trouble responding to messages. Sending "Hugs" your way. Hang in there.

Kate

• Members
InHeavensKeeping

Gretchen thank you for your words of encouragement I hope so too but at the moment I'm failing. What scares me most is what if I can't I just can't take any more I know how you feel Shannon I had to have my cat put to sleep on Sunday it was devastating he was such a loving affectionate cat such a friend and would sleep with James I was in such a state I just didn't want to let him go and as I held him and comforted him I wished with all my heart I'd had the chance to hold pJames in my arms and kiss him goodbye. My sister said when I told her "don't go there" but that's what I do every minuet of the day I relate everything to James all the time 

Kevin is doing better getting stronger everyday but wiped out with the Meds he's on now 16 tablets a day seems too many to me.  

We had a bad scare yesturday my older daughter found a lump on her breast.  Went to the doctors and was urgently sent to the hospital for a scan . Those few hours of waiting were just awful I was sick to my stomach with fear she's ok benign cysts. 

Thank you Kate still trying to find that hope.  

God Bless xxxx

image.png

• Members

Becky....your girl is very talented...beautiful hair and nails....just what a girl needs....to pretty it up. I think you have been healing with every day...pray it continues. This kind of grief has to heal on so many levels. I have come to believe we have to allow healing to come to our hearts and spirit and then...it will allow physical healing.

Shannon....when you say..'I miss my girl'....it touches me. Are the schools so bad that you have to home school Aiden ? That is the case with so many across our America....it saddens me. I had so much fun in school with my friends...and all my children had great experiences and got great educations in the public schools they attended. I know many parents have to home school because schools just aren't teaching what needs to be taught...and some schools just aren't safe.

Georgina...that is a lot of medications your husband has to take. Is it just for a short period of time ? Or....forever ? As long as he is getting better...it must be fine. I hope you can give yourself some down time...to let your emotions take a rest. Grief is so exhausting.

• Members

Georgina--------I'm sorry that your kitty had to be put to sleep. It is

especially sad when the kitty , who was part of the family when your

dear James was with you,  had to be put down. He is a beautiful cat....thanks

for posting the pic.    I, too, cried and cried when our cat, Brownie, had to be

put to sleep, several years ago.  She greeted Dave every

night when he came home from working the late shift, and wouldn't sleep downstairs

after he passed away.   We'd had her for 15 yrs.  I'm sorry for all your troubles right now, and hope that better

health is on the horizon for your husband. Thank goodness that your daughter is ok.

As Susan said....."grief is exhausting", and I hope that you can find some peace & comfort to ease your emotions in this dark time.

Sending prayers for you, friend.

• Members

Georgina, I agree with Sherry, that Kitty is gorgeous, and now with James, all peaceful and healed...I know that you are breathing a big sigh of relief with your Daughter's diagnosis of benign cyst. Hooray. I pray for healing, physical healing and emotional healing. It all takes a lot of time and energy...but you are doing it, you are finding your ways through each day. One day it will not be so labor intensive.

Like you and Sherry adn several others, we had our two kitties put down here at home a few years after Erica died. They were 16 or so by then and failing. When Erz died, Stormy kept circling her clothing we brought back from Kalamazoo and sleeping atop her belongings.

Susan how is your Autumn begining? It was so muggy today and HOT but it is to become much less so in the next days and I will be extra happy about that since our classrooms are at least 5 degrees warmer than the outdoors.

Sherry, our leaves are starting to show some signs of changing, just at the tiptop of the trees. I love Autumn, since I was a child I have loved it.

Prayers please for my Son's uncle Pat...Jonathan has been his caregiver since Pat got very ill 6 months ago. Patrick had lymphoma years ago, and it is back and so Jon has been getting him to all of his appt. as well as taking care of him, but about a month ago, he caught a cold that morphed into pnemonia and it just hasn't gotten better but worse. So Jon took Pat for a blood draw the other day and went to find one of Pat's doctors, who then admitted Pat and yesterday they determined to due a more intensive lung scan today. Well, now he is in and out of wakefulness, he is a Limbo of sorts and the doctors are unsure if he will make it through the night. If he does, he might make it... to live a while, but this bacteria on top of chemo is perhaps going to win. Pat is at the same hosptial that Jon's Dad died at from Leukemia 7 years ago, same team of doctors. My Son is a wonder to be sure so prayers of strength for him as well. Thank you.

• Members

Dee...your son is leaving no stone unturned....what compassion he has....but not surprised...in knowing his Mom. So much has been going on...and it is hot..hot here.  I seem to get one busy week over...thinking it will slow down...just to have another Monday come....with another full plate and schedule..more later...

Dianne...so true.....I have been confronted with many issues...not mine...but from family and friends...here lately...and I tell them...we will take this one day at a time...

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Gretchen, thanks so much for sharing the message about the Angel Event. I have been hanging onto that message you received about Forest all week.   

All, thinking of everyone, prayers and gentleness...

gethsemane_photo5.jpg

(Angel statue from Children's Cemetery).

Dee, prayers for your son and his Uncle Pat. 

Leah, good to hear from you...

Georgina and Becky, continued prayers of healing for your husbands...

Shannon, I am sorry to hear of the loss of  your dear little goat. Stuff like that will take us "off our feet" .

Dianne, thanks for sharing. It is one step at a time for sure.

Susan, good to see your posts....

Sherry, thanks for the continued encouragement...

• Members

Dee-----Sending up prayers for your son's uncle Pat.  It is so good of Jon to

lovingly look after Pat.........taking him to appointments, and just being there

for Pat's comfort & support.  Bless them both.

Everything is looking like fall here.  All is sort of 'winding down' as it will do

this time of year.  There is a melancholy that lingers in my soul at this time, somehow.

Seeing everything dying.  However,  I still like to get out on a nice fall day and walk & walk,

and just observe the trees, leaves, and nature in general.  We usually take a trip to the area

Metro park to the Lily Pond, which has recently been upgraded with nice walkways and an

observation deck, along with a Rain Garden beside the parking lot.  Plenty of pavers in the

lot with margins of grass between them to soak up rain, rather than cause runoff.  There

are many turtles in the water, and logs placed in natural positions for the turtles to sun

themselves. I heard a screech owl last night....calling from the woods nearby.  

Laurie-----Lovely pic of the Angel statue from the Children's cemetery.   Thanks for posting it.

PEACE   TO EVERYONE   IN  THE    INDIGO  FAMILY.

• Members

Wow Dianne, what  a view hu? What an incredible photo to help us see the path ahead and behind, is filled with smooth spots and then rough, holes and then these amazing times when clarity is what we have, though brief, a gift. We can see for a moment at a time that our Babies are fine, we will always miss them but they are fine.
Thank you so much for these. I wish Ihad the skill of putting my ray of light photo into these. That tunnel of trees is perfectly beautiful.

Laurie, I think it was you maybe a week or so ago, that mentioned the geese/ducks and their flight formations. I don't think I ever thanked you for that info. YES, they fly to be able to grab hold of the air drafts that are created by one another, and the story of why they never fly alone is one I tell my students each year, that we always fly/walk/play with another so that if ever they need help or we need help, there is that one beside us to help. A goose will never sit alone when hurt, there will always be a friend goose to join in. We are like geese then, we reposition ourselves in flight in order to let those new here be able to ride on our draft, it is what others did for us, and so we learn how to be the people others need. Thank you for thinking of me in y teaching. I love the angel in your photo.

Susan, the busy is taking its toll on me. I have never had such a rough start to school...the heat alone kicks me in the butt, and the kids have some edge to them, enough with some behavioral issues that make the day a bit more tense than it should be plus, some genius in the administration building, you know the ones that get paid three times that of a teacher...ordered 4 new curriculum this year. We are trying to learn 4 new curriculum as we go along. WHAT? Nobody should ever try to roll out more than one, two at the most new curriculum in one school year. Oh but they don't listen to us. So I am plain old tired. Besides this, they no longer have tech specialists in the buildiing but instead expect teachers to pick up the slack and do all the tech stuff we are not trained in. POOPED OUT! I am 60 and feel like I just got a new job that my body and mind are not happy about.

Sherry, you keep taking those walks, perhaps maybe paint some of those fall scenes out on your land...

Leah and Kate, keep on reading and post when you feel like it, it is just nice to know that you are out there...finding your way.

Thanks everyone for keeping Jonathan and his Uncle Pat in your thoughts and prayers. He is a good man that Son of mine.

• Members

Dee, you must be so proud of Jon. I am not the least bit surprised that he is so compassionate and thoughtful to others. He has a good teacher in his Mom. I certainly hope that the weather cools off for you soon. We woke up to Fall in all of its glory this morning. We drove into the city yesterday to a landscape painted with the most breathtaking colours. I agree with Sherry that while we love this season we also are fully aware that winter is close at its heels.

Thinking of everyone and wishing you ALL a peaceful day.

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Dee, actually I think it was Kate that mentioned about the geese flying in formation. =)  Continued prayers for Jon's Uncle and his transition.

Susan, how is your SIL doing? You had mentioned that a Brother in Law had passed...how is your husband feeling? You guys okay? 

Becky, beautiful new hair do! Your daughter did a great job.

All, I have been experimenting with Essential Oils and their use in easing stress and healing benefits. I have been using a diffuser from Now :
https://www.nowfoods.com/essential-oils/by-scent/ultrasonic-essential-oil-diffusers (the bottom one pictured) and add oils in. 

My fav is eucalyptus with a mix of sweet orange oil  and a few drops of Meditation (blend) from Aura Cacia. I took a class about essential oils from a certified aromatherapist and it does seem to help with the overwhelming grief moments. What I found that oils are classified into categories of "notes" -- high, middle and low -- based on their scent characteristics. Then you blend them accordingly into your diffuser. I am putting a link out there for everyone about this info:

http://www.deancoleman.org/commonoils.htm

The woman that taught this class had lost her sister, so she used aromatherapy to help her cope with the grief afterwards. 

Here is her link: http://www.aromatherapynaturesway.com/contact/

Maybe another tool for the Grief toolbox.

• Members

Thank you Laurie, how wonderful...good links. And thanks for redirecting me. My Brother in law seems to have made it through the storm...so far anyhow. He is talking and responding to new drugs. Thank you.How is your Daughter doing these days? How is your Grandboy doing in nursery school?

Kate, thanks, Jon is a dearheart. So I never thanked you for the geese/duck info. Thank you.

• Members

Laurie....Jesse brought me essential oils and diffuser 2 years ago....my Grama loved Sandalwood...it is a favorite of mine...it brings 'home' to me....

Gretchen...I have been meaning to tell you how I appreciate you sharing your message with all of us....when a parent will post of a sign..message..trip to a medium..it brings a layer of 'knowing' to me.....I put 'it' in my pocket of 'hope and faith'...and carry it...when I come into a dark spot...I remember my visitation dream I had of John David....it was a true visitation dream...

Laurie....our SIL is doing as 'good as it gets'.....her children are around her....her oldest son is living with her now...she is not alone. She said she was prepared....in that she knew that there was no cure on the horizon....still...no matter how prepared you are...grief is still there....and the grief journey must be traveled.

Dee....what irks me the most....is that 'many' expect our teachers to teach 'values..morals...manners...discipline' besides provide an education....so many 'homes' are without structure and schedules....without boundaries ....so many one parent homes. Drink lots of gatorade and keep those electrolytes in balance with the heart.

Dianne...love..love trees. I don't know why but that has been a passion of mine even when very young. I have adopted a mantra...of 'one day at a time' since losing John David....I was not that way before. It is part of the way I survive this new normal...I no longer 'over think' a problem..or situation. I no longer stress over the 'small stuff'...the blessings in my life are held in deep gratitude.

• Members

Dee, thought you may find this of some interest. The name Canada Geese was bestowed on them long before Confederation. In 1758, the geese were given the name based on what the Indians called the birds. "Kanata" is a Huron word that means village or settlement. The Hurons named the geese Kanata because the geese bred near their settlements. Kanata was also the name given by the First Nations to the French settlement of Stadacona which is now known as Quebec City. 

• Members

I posted this poem about a year ago. I am not sure who the author is.

Born of summer soil,

Bent by gentle winds.

The grasses flow,

across the land

Like waves upon the sea.

Few stand alone.

Their legions unite

in woven tapestry

The shining hair of earth.

Form and function yield

To idle being as summer wanes.

Beset by thoughtful eyes.

They give their gift of golden beauty.

• Members

We woke up this morning to a light mist falling. We are off to explore the countryside and hopefully find a small tea house. It is often our custom to get somewhat lost on these adventures. No wonder Moses wandered in the desert for 40 years . Typical man...he refused to stop and ask directions! Very much like my husband. This has always been one of our favorite times of the year. We live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world and we should strive to keep it that way. In many places in the world the land has been altered and sometimes devastated by industrialization and unwise land use practices. There is a sign that stands at the entrance to Lake Manyara National Park in Tanzania that seems so appropriate.

Let no one say,

And say it o their shame,

That all was beauty here,

Until you came.

Georgina, our Royals have arrived as of yesterday. The children are adorable! I am thinking of you and really hope the health situation is improving. Sending "HUGS".

Love to All, Kate

• Members

To my friends on this site....who has held my hand, heart and spirit with such compassion and care.....if you are having a 24/7 dark day....I pray something good happens to you today....look for the small comforts...the tiny bright light...try to smile if even for a few seconds in reliving a treasured memory.

ScreenShot234.jpg

• Members

Susan------thanks for the screenshot.  It says it all so well.........."forever changed".

Dee-----Yes,....I love walks in this early fall weather.  I am slowly getting back to painting.

Kate-----Your outings with your husband sound so very rewarding,

and enjoyable.  It's fun getting 'lost' on these adventures, I think.

My husband & I do the same thing......look for a nice day, and make it a

great memory.  I'm sure you will find a nice little tearoom to top off a lovely day.

Board seems quiet lately.  Good time of year to just step back,  and reflect, I guess.

Best   wishes  for   all   INDIGOS.

Davey&Lisasmom,    sherry

• Members

Sherry.....I walk on my treadmill....every day....I watch either Netflix or Amazon....I feel as if I have another layer of education watching the documentaries..and the Ted Talks....I started because I knew it would help with my insomnia....and all the parks here seem to have a memory under every tree. But I do spend a lot of time outside...Mother Nature seems to give me a feeling of continuity. Do you paint with acrylics, oils or water colors ? Any kind of creativity seems to put me in a zone...using my hands.

Been so..so busy....hoping October will slow down...but the calendar is getting filled....soon ....the dreaded holiday season will be upon us....can't think about that right now.

Will be in the process of seeing/hearing a medium...the one Laurie used. I think I want to be at my son's house..and use Skype...have lots of support around me.

• Members

I agree that being outside is a saving grace for me...always has been since I was little. Shrinks our worries in order to see the world. Majesty.

This weekend we found out that my nephew who is an addict has kept a deep secret for all these years...my father the pedophile, gone now but still wreaking havoc in our family, abused Matt. Matt finally told his Mom this weekend that while he can't remember how old he was a the time, and he can only pin-point one time, that Grandpa molested him. Damn ugly man, my dad, damn ugly. It's been an emotional weekend.

Susan, I am very excited that you will use the marvelous medium that Laurie used. So you will skype from your Son's home? Oh I hope you hear so many things that will allow your heart some freedom. Prayers.

• Members

Sherry, I am so happy that you are finding your way back to painting. The season in the midwest certainly lends itself well to inspiration. Been a bit under the weather today, light headed and very congested...my ears are ringing, going to bed.

• Members

I knew early on that I would contact a medium....I also knew I would have to have 'balance' within myself...I knew that I was an emotionally crippled...devastated..Mama and I was simply not strong enough to handle any 'message'. I will have Randa, Jesse and Jason with me...Jeremy and Aaron live too far away...to be with me. They would want to hear anything...about their amazing brother. Am sure Tay Tay will be with me, also.

Dee....it is hard to wrap my mind about the news your family got this week-end. It makes my heart feel sick. With the truth out there...maybe that could be a starting place to get him in counseling and could start a place of healing for him. Did your sister break relationship with your parents like you did ?

ScreenShot229.jpg

• Members

I'm sorry I'm so out of the loop laurie can you pm me the medium's name and a short brief of your experience?

On top of those other things this happened a couple days ago. No where?
So the other night I was looking at the sky when something really bright flashed like a laser into my eye. Bobby saw it too. Anyway the next day I was looking up stuff trying to find out what it was and I started thinking of forest and "watch the sky for me" played at funeral and I heard a faint familiar sound and turned up my radio and it was And She Was also played at funeral  i was surprised it was playing on npr in the middle of the day because they don't play music then so I looked and my radio was on some other station. Weird huh

• Members

Gretchen.....maybe.....just my thoughts...you are becoming aware of 'signs' because your new medication has brought you back to a more normal life balance...normal life schedule.  Thank you for sharing.....I believe when the shock suit does not fit as tight....we can become more 'normal aware'.....

• Members
JD's Mom, Becky

FB_IMG_1474911981417.jpg

FB_IMG_1474912005511.jpg

• Members

HAPPY     HEAVENLY     BIRTHDAY,  ....................DEAR     DAVEY.

IT'S   A   LONELY  LIFE   WITHOUT   YOU.

Love,   Mom 

• Members

Hi everyone, it's been such a long time since I last posted but I do read often, almost daily.......it's been so hard lately....tomorrow is my Michaels 2nd angel anniversary.....how did I live through 2 years without him? 

I started on a new medication about 4 weeks ago, Lexapro, I guess I've been struggling with PTSD......thankfully I feel like it's starting to work....it seems to numb emotions , I guess I'm ok with that for now.....I miss my boy so desperately, I still feel so lost..... I haven't gone to a medium yet but I do plan to....I sometimes feel like no one remembers anymore but I remain submerged in it all...always will...

i think of all of you often....finding this site two years ago helped me greatly; I realized I wasn't alone on this awful journey....no one else understands this pain....

happy heavenly birthday Davey, hold your mama tight.....

peace & love 

francesca -Michaels mom forever

• Members
JD's Mom, Becky

Happy Heavenly Birthday Davey!! 

Hugs to you, Sherry, sorry I no longer know how to make letters in colors!

• Members

HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY DAVID! 

Sherry I hope today you had a moment of remembering David that washed over you with so much love it took even the heartache away.

• Members

Shannon I'm sorry about your little goat. I had a baby lamb that i kept in the house for 3 months because not only did the mom reject him she managed to break his front leg so he had this big cast like an airplane leg. I know how close I felt to him.

Dee I'm sorry to hear of the abuse and its side effects in your family. So much pain in so many caused by one 

My ex husband said to me - I think the most important thing is that you cannot know that he does NOT exist in some way. Holding out hope for the unknown does not contradict skepticism. 

Looking at the glass half full so to speak could give me a different point of view. My therapist said yeah- faith with hope instead of faith without hope. Interesting food for thought

• Members

MICHAEL.....ANGEL IN HEAVEN.  REMEMBERING YOU ,  DEAR MICHAEL.

Francesca------the two year mark without our angels is a very rough

time, and very sad.  Wishing you peace, and that memories of your dear son

will bring you a measure of comfort.

Thanks to all who gave birthday sentiments for my son, Dave. .........Becky,   Dianne, (thanks for the lovely graphic),

Gretchen,  Francesca.....  As I have said many times, this site is the only place where

I can find those who understand and remember.  Peace & blessings to all.

Sherry