Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of an Adult Child

momofJustin

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Maryanne....what a tribute for your SONShine boy.....makes my heart smile....

Laurie....prayers for your sister.....has she had a diagnose of the illness ?

I got a call from a friend of one of my other Golden Girls....she was concerned about Miss Audrey....Miss Audrey is my favorite...she is 90...same age as my Mom...(my Mom died in 1995).....she is vibrant and vital....has a better social life than all of us...Canasta...Bridge clubs....and many friends and organizations she is involved in....goes out to lunch and dinner many times a week......long story made short......she has had problems swallowing....thus.....she has ate less...and very soft foods....she has lost weight...thus a loss in energy....has IBS....which has been made worse in eating only soft foods..etc....

so....I am taking her to Dr. Simon.....talked to her daughter yesterday....she is in Florida on vacation with her children and grandchildren.....

I think she will need to have her esophagus enlarged...dilated....Daniel's Mom had the exact same problem....after the dilation....all was great....she could eat and not worry about choking.....

Miss Audrey did say she had a fear of choking when eating alone at home......so we will get her fixed up....

talked to Miss Pat's son yesterday.....they are in the process of having her cremated...and planning the service and burial of her remains here in Brenham......she did love living here....amazing that she wanted to be buried here rather than family plot in Galveston...

• Replies 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ericasmom

• Mermaid Tears

• daveydow1

• shorty16

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Daniels dad and Kalikama.

Your feelings and words are welcome here. We hurt so bad and just want someone to understand that.

There are no words I have for a parent that has lost more than 1 child. But I do have a hug, and I will listen without judgement. No advise will be offered. Just a knowing glance and hopefully we share a smile

Colleen, Brian's Mom forever

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Daniels Dad and Kalik, myself after losing two children ....it is hard to put into words even... in my first child loss, Taylor, (Taylor was my third born son), he died at my SIL's house while I was attending a bible study...in the next room, he quietly slipped away... now my first son, my true soul person who I was bound to in the heart...was killed by being ran over by a car while he was driving to a doctor's appointment in the morning...the girl who ran him over is now in hiding and has a nationwide warrant for her arrest...

Jesse was a highly ethical person and who always had an interest in serving God in trueness...then to be ran down like that...yes, I struggle with faith, with who I thought God to be ...Jesse had a deep knowing that he was going to pass and I had many premonitions before the accident...in passing, I believe the spirit -- the true essence of you -- is parted from the physical...that being said, it does not make this grief path any less than what it is...this has prompted a pilgrimage of sorts...the wondering and my search for what the afterlife is really like...the idea someone is just floating around on clouds is just an archiac leftover from a medieval line of thought....to truly accept there is more to our existence than just what our five senses tells us...this is where my own struggle of a double child loss has taken me...I do read a lot of NDEs...I realize that we all have our "dates" but it is hard when I see so many families intact (not wishing this fate on anyone)...and they do not have to visit two graves of their beloved children....there are no words that adequately capture this...  I have had friends walk away, including a longtime BFF who did not want to be around someone who was so wounded...I cycle many emotions in a day...it is exhausting....

I have found many wonderful people on this site, who truly understand the ups and downs of this journey, who have held my hand from my early days of grief, and for that I will always be thankful to all of them...it would have been even worse had I not had this circle of caring people on this site...

Susan, my sister has developed a severe chronic cough and asthma conditions...

• Members

Dee,

Thinking of you today.  I know this is a tough time.  

Sandy

• Members

Kalikama,

Ours was a Michael and he just got out of Jail. I have turned everything over to Narcotics but don't think they are gonna do anything they are looking for the bigger fish. But I am sure they are gonna get him again sooner or later.

• Members

Prayers for a Hardin County Ky parents,   They have lost both of their children 2 weeks apart.

• Members

Thinking of all that are new to this journey. Hold on. Stay strong. It takes courage and you will find you have more within you then you could ever imagine. Do it for your child.

Dee, hope you are OK?

Sandy, how is Kelly doing? How are you?

Laurie, I am sorry to see that your sister is suffering from lung problems. I can relate completely. I have to say that I always enjoy reading all that your share with us. Your research is definitely helping all of us that are going through this grieving process. Thank you for taking the time to help everyone.

Susan, let us know how you are coping with everything going on your way.

Debbie, how are you?

Colleen, you have been on this road slightly longer than I. You give us all hope that life slowly begins to show promise again. That we begin to learn to live with the loss of our child and somehow we carry them along with us... yet we are once again able to function and enjoy things...it is different from the past. But we do carry on. There are stages to all of this and there are no shortcuts. But there is definitely hope for us to hold on to.

Thinking of everyone and sending wishes for a decent evening. Kate

• Members
lovU2themoon

oh my, i didnt think it had been that long since is posted last, but in reading all that has gone on, lots of activity.

Hello to the new ones to this group, amazing people on here always with caring words, and so much help.

I continue on this journey, 11 months today since my sweet Lane left this earth. I miss him with every breath i take.

His birthday is next Friday.

Prepared? Not sure how do you prepare for a day that was once filled with so much joy, and now so much heartache.

But we do have a plan for supper and coffee at moms. 

Anyway thinking of you all and wishing you a peaceful night. 

post-352017-0-82322900-1404965644_thumb.

• Members

Sailormom, how very sad that a family lost two kids in a matter of weeks. My goodness how terribly tragic. Prayers of hope are being spoken.

Kate, I agree with you, Laurie you always provide a wealth of information for others. You reach out and touch the lives that need direction.

Kate, I am doing okay. I cried a lot this morning, just sat on the deck and wrote in my journal, retelling as I tend to do each year. I retell in my journal and today the dam broke. Tears let loose as my words spilled across the page, had to stop when I could no longer make out my own writing. After a lengthy period of time I was able to do some house work necessary for ERI-fest and that was good. Going to bed under a bright bright moon, hoping for good sleep Dreams were very bad last night and I am wicked tired.

Sandy, thinking of you too. What is new and how is your Husband? HOw are you?

Wanda, you have a birthday and an angelversary to deal with, know that we will be with you as best we can. I think for most of us, the actual build up toward those dates is more anxiety producing than the days themselves.

• Members

I am sitting here at the Anchorage airport getting ready to head home.  My mom passed away early this morning.  

My "life glass" used to be so full, but there is a hole at the bottom and it just keeps trickling away and I have nothing to refill it with anymore.

I am so sorry I missed some important dates and wasn't here to provide any comfort.  I am starting to read all the posts from when I was gone.  One post stands out from Dee...how you used to catch the fireflies and then let them go and I remember many summer nights with friends and family doing the same...it was like magic...I don't think Brooks ever had that thrill...so, so many lost opportunities that will never happen and I am so sad right now.

I really need prayers!

thank you

• Members
lovU2themoon

oh Wade i am so sorry, yes its so hard to see anything clear these days, and just to add to everything else you now have 

another death to deal with. 

I was thinking of you today also realizing you are only a month behind me for our losses.

Many prayers sent your way from Lindsay and myself.

Godspeed to your mom.

Wishing you peace.

Wanda.

• Members

Wade, I am so sorry to read of your mom's passing. This has indeed been a very, very difficult year for you. We are here for you. When you mentioned fireflies I can't help but think of our child's spirit. We try to hold them within our grasp but they are meant to be free to soar through the sky.

Dee, you have shown us that it does not matter how long a period of time passes we still are brought back to those  last days and memories of why's, what if's, etc. Yes we are forever changed by our loss. We learn to rebuild our lives again, but there will always be that underlying sadness at the emptiness we feel within us because our child has gone. Let the tears flow. Writing in your journal is a good way to let the emotions out.

Wanda, as that special date fast approaches we find our emotions begin to run rampant. We are aware that it is close at hand and find we are filled with such tension as we are made aware of their absence more than ever. Sometimes just quietly observing the day is all we can handle. Take care.

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Wade, sending prayers your way. I am sorry for the loss of your mom. Too many losses in too short of time. I just lit a candle for her. Please remember to take care of yourself and to keep hydrated, when I am stressed I drink fruit smoothies which can be purchased in the refrigerator section of Walmart.

Wanda, the writing you posted for your Lane shows so much love...how much we miss them...it is a very lovely picture of him  and you too have so many upcoming dates to hurdle. prayers.

Dee, know this time is tough for you right now...I will pray for better dreams, sweet dreams that heal..

• Members

Wade, when I read your news I felt the breath taken from me, no, no, not this now! I wish we could be there with you at the airport to fly you home to face this newest sadness. Did your Mom live near you? Had she been ill?

All we can do is hold you from where we all are and hope that our collective prayers and hope can help you with this next piece. Sleep when you can and remember that while it all feels so useless sometimes, there is purpose for your being here. I know you must be tired of that at times, but I also know that you do get filled through the outreach you do.

• Members

Lori, you have a lot on your plate, I giggled when you said you were a little stressed. Most would crumble under the weight of moving your parents, helping take care of your brother, working two jobs, not to even mention, grief...You are one strong cookie. I know, sometimes being viewed as strong discounts the absolute sadness, but not here, we know that strong includes the absolute sadness. Yep, letting those tears fall when and where they happen.

Kate, yes, even 11 years later, the dates figure into the heavy weight of grief. I don't fight it, we know that the only way through is THROUGH that tunnel. We will always revisit it, but gratefully not live in that in-your-face-heart-wrenching-moment-to-moment of the loss. I allow my time there only at this time of year, because if it were more I would have less of Eri's light to shine.

Susan, my goodness, I would like to buy you a little truck, a little cute old milk-truck, remember those, and a picture of a wonderful woman smiling and on that truck it would say: Dr. Susan, here to help in whatever ways I can because my heart can hold you All.

This Mark of Time

I am running backwards through the thicket-

thorns puncture as vivid sequences are pulled from the storage space-

detail specific sequences that insist my immersion.

There are no detours- one must travel through it in order to glean those treasures that lay hidden in the ash and salt.

I know better now- not to fight this darkness-

but to explore these deep catacombs using all senses, using hope,

to show the way through, scratching my love into the walls.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Wade....we are all 'circling the wagons' around you and your family....

on this site...words are all we have to reach out....

but as Dee said....this is a time when we all wish we could be with you physically ...to support and hold you up...

for we know you are on your knees....

and that is ok....

Our prayers and hearts are with you.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

As always Dee....your words touch a special spot in our hearts....

it is like you read our minds....

If you would like to have it....I would like to mail you the 'collage' I created for Eri's birthday....you can PM your address...

xoxoxo Susan...crying real Mermaid Tears..

• Members

Thank you, Greg...I agree completely. Oh, how I wish I had family that would allow it to be okay to not be okay. It sure can make this process harder to work through. Some types of pain are too intense and personal that others simply are not strong enough to offer support. The only way they will ever truly understand it is to go through this themselves.

Dee, I agree with Susan...your words touch to the core.

Wade...sending prayers your way.

Laurie, hope that your sister is feeling a bit better.

Lori, it sounds as if you have a lot going on at this time. Enjoy your trip to Chicago.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Thank you, Greg.....I think many find that they have to give themselves some leeway....we simply have to be 'good' to ourselves....and know we are doing our best....my best use to be 100%......

now...some dayspost-306805-0-80570500-1405025582_thumb.post-306805-0-53277700-1405025601_thumb.post-306805-0-73780900-1405025640_thumb.post-306805-0-28056900-1405025664_thumb. I am doing good to be 20%....

and that is ok....

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

I do read but as I have said before, moving two households is very hard.  I am a little stressed.  My parents will know for sure on this coming Monday if they sold their home and have to be out by August 8.   My dad did not want me to go to Chicago but I really can't do anymore until they know for sure.  I am still looking for an apartment and putting it on the back burner until I get my mom and dad done.  Then I will be moving.  I have been packing and cleaning out at my house to at least start to be ready to move.  I truly miss Cara, she would always jump in and help.  She helped keep my spirits lifted.  Her laugh and smile was all I needed.  I keep going because of her but life is just not fair.  Change is hard for anyone.

Wishing you a nice trip to Chicago and a wonderful visit with your son and with Dee...

Are you going to be closer to your parents when you move?

Greg, thanks for sharing the piece on "being okay"...I think we doe need to give ourselves permission just to be sad sometimes. Like the writing said, it teaches our kids it is okay to grieve a loss..

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not a mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.”

― Washington Irving

JaBoa's Grandma, and Cherry, good to see your posts...

• Members

Wade-----I'm so sorry for your loss of your dear mother.  Wishing you peace

and solace in your memories of her.  Sending prayers, my BI friend.

Laurie-----Thinking of you at this time, and wishing you comfort.

Lora----I hope you will have a very enjoyable time in your visit to Chicago.

You & your  son will have such a nice reunion.

Kate-----I'm sorry to hear that your beloved old pet has died.  Even though

one expects that an aged pet will be passing in due time, I guess that

we're never ready for the event to happen.  The pain of losing a beloved pet

is very real and painful.  Sending thoughts & prayers.

Dee-----How are your gardens/flowers doing.  Any more bad weather to

cause them stress?  There was a tornado that hit a few days ago, but

did not hit in our immediate area, but in a small town 8 mi. away. It was

classed as an EF1 tornado, but there was considerable damage.  The

twister formed very rapidly, so the tornado warning sirens didn't go off.

People were caught by surprise because the weather report said only

thunderstorms.  Luckily, no one was injured.....just property damage.

The owls have been patrolling our backyard area due to chipmunks

running around, so the owls have been wiping them out.  We're glad,

because of the holes & damage those furry little critters were causing.

Nature has a way of balancing things out.  Becky & I visited my mom

today.....she was so glad to see Becky....hadn't seen her for quite some

time.  Grandies stayed home with Pa Pa and he kept them busy picking

raspberries.  When we got home, they reminded me of the ice cream cones

I had promised. :)  How's little Erica doing?

PEACE   AND   TRANQUILITY   TO   ALL  INDIGOS.

Davey&Lisasmom,    Sherry

• Members
Mermaid Tears

thank you Sherry...and Laurie.....thank you...am so overwhelmed now...will get my feet on the ground...some...time...

• Members

Wade,  I am so sorry to hear about your mom.  You are in my thoughts and prayers as you return home and have to deal with another los

Sandy

• Members

Sherry, I am going to try to recruit some owls to chase off some of the ground squirrels/ chipmunks. They are very destructive and there are more than ever before. We live 4 locks from the forest preserve, I would think something would be around to eat them up. The flowers are lovely. My husband has worked so hard even after all that rain to make the garden beautiful. I can't do much anymore with my back issues but I sure do love gardening. Maybe one day we will raise most the beds so that I can get in their and dig too. But really the garden is a delight. We have diturum and one is red the rest are white. So amazing looking. The Indian paintbrush is done blooming but stayed in bloom for three weeks which is great. Right now a huge variety of day lillies are open and coreopsis, bee balm, veronica, verbascum continues, cones, daisies, butterfly bush is beginning and the rose of sharon is filling with buds. The liatrus, (blazing star) is up and the dahlias have begun to unfold. We have seen the hummingbirds come more often and more variety to the butterflies now. The hummingbird moth came today, so cool. Rose head finch are plentiful as are many birds.

I am babysitting tomorrow for Erica. Shan and her Mom are going to her cousin's wedding and Jonathan will meet them after work. So I get some nice time with our little Pumpkin. Then on Sunday we have Eri-fest. Pray for no rain Everyone. We need this to be a dry day from 3:00-9:00 at least. The mosquitos have been BAD, how about at your home?

I am glad that Becky was able to go with you to see your Mom. It must make your Mom feel so good to see her Grandgirl.

Sandy, wow, what a lot to juggle Girlfriend. I am sorry that your Husband is not feeling well, that his pain is back in such extreme ways. Hard on him and hard on you as you can't change it. I am sorry. I hope that you can continue with Curves even though husband needs physical therapy, maybe while he is there  you can shoot over to Curves. I like thinking that you are doing something good for YOU. I am holding you close.

• Members

Laurie, love those posters about grief. Perfect explanations for folks.

• Members

WADE:  So very sorry to hear of the loss of your mother.  A strange shift in our foundation occurs when our parent passes beyond that thin veil...no matter our age at the time...we find ourselves suddenly in a place that likely never occurred to us before...that of being the "older members of the family," with the younger ones coming along behind us, but the older ones have left this earth for their eternal joy.  Hugs and prayers for strength and comfort for you, Wade.

• Members

To all my friends,

It is days like these that I am forced to see reality. 

Tomorrow, my son Brian, would have been 23 years old.  But to me, he is forever 16.

I am in utter dis-belief that my life is where it is.  That my son, Brian is dead and has been for 6 years.

I am in utter dis-belief that my family is now a family of 4.  We were always the "Jackson 5"

My mind is running, but my body is heavy and tired.

I am thankful for this site and being able to express myself without judgement.

We will make it through tomorrow, just like we did the other 5 years before.   

I am in utter dis-belief.

Colleen, Brian's Mom forever 

• Members

Colleen, let it wash over you, you will come up for air as you said, but the heaviness of this time is a reality. It cannot be otherwise. Brian sometimes known as Brain, will help you back up as he has in the past, and he will relish in all of his beloved Family's antics.

Wade, are you home?

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Colleen.....we are so 'with' you.....

I was thinking one day.....about all the parents on this site...

'is there really any difference in 1 year....3 years....11 years?'

when we have that marker date ?

for some reason.....I 'thought' the second year would be easier to navigate...

WRONG....

I can control the 'sobbing'......not all the time....'some' of the time...

I can garner up enough energy to 'get things done'.....

but I still can't get myself 'out there'....

Learning to live the 'new normal' is exhausting...

learning to live in my 'new person' is still a mystery...

• Members
Steve s mom

Below is the info and attached cover photo of the E Book Steves story is in.If anyone is interested I reading it.

We remember them:our sons and daughters

go to amazon,seach box type the title then change the All in front of search to kindle store and enter.

you can click look inside for sneak peek  of some pages.

You can buy a copy of the  E Book for $1.00 there

published by grieving parents group  editors

post-383376-0-47347300-1405106971_thumb.

• Members

Wade, I am also sorry to read of the loss of your mother. One memory I hung onto when my mother passed 16 months after Rich. Rich loved her very much though never close in miles on earth. I see them together and that vision brings some comfort. Collen, 16 year old Brian now a 23 in our years. Yes. Hard to believe it has been 6 years since I first saw his sweet smile. A hard day for sure. I sincerely wish smiles and giggles for you & your family tomorrow as you remember your boy .

• Members

Steve's Mom...thanks for the info...I will look into it.

Colleen, I am actually glad that you mentioned this subject. I too am locked into a time warp at the age Jeff was when he passed away. Yet when I see friends and neighbours kids I know that time has definitely moved ahead. It is hard. I have lost all concept of time. Names and people have become a blur after a while. There is so much death. 

Dee, that garden of yours sound delightful. I am sure it is a real picture by now. I am sure the hard work has paid off for both of you. What a treat for all to enjoy on Eri's celebration day. ope today was a fun one with your sweet little grandie.

Sherry, I am drooling thinking of chilled raspberries and cream. The very thought conjurs up the very essence of summer. I would be happy to ship our resident little nuisance fox to settle with the garden pests. He looks like he could do with a good feed.

Sandy, I am really sorry that Kelly is having such a difficult time. I know it must be really stressful for you. Good for you working out at Curves. It's a great way to burn off the stress. Do they also hold Zumba classes? Now there is a fun way to keep fit. Make sure you allow yourself some "ME" time. You need that!

Susan, the second year is really challenging as the initial shock and denial has now worn off. This is now getting into the really tough part. Let your heart guide you. Only you can know what is right for you to get through this next phase.

Today is one of those days that is true perfection. A perfect summer day. Brilliant blue sky with wispy fluffy clouds. A cooling breeze and the perfect temp. I cut the lawn this morning and how I love the smell of freshly cut grass. It is a really clean smell. I am now sitting here writing this with the sound of  thunder in the distance and the faint scent of rain. They are calling for a light shower this evening and it will save me the effort of watering my gardens. I am also housesitting for two of our neighbours with what else? More gardens to water!   One is in Alabama visiting her brother and the other is in Lake of the Woods at her daughters fishing Lodge. This is one time I will not be sorry for some moisture.

Wade, my heart and thoughts go out to you and your family at this time. I hope that Renea is also keeping well.

Thinking of everyone and hoping your weekend will be as decent as possible. Kate 

• Members

Well it's been a long time and the roller coaster still won't let me off. Hit a loop frequently and get turned on my head but that's this existence we call life. Husband is doing ok, Daughter is not in great shape. Her old med geodon quit working but we think we have hit upon a new working combination. The worst part is that she has reverted to about the age of 4-6 years old. That's been hard. Hubby is ready to go home so I will write more later. 

• Members

Zachy's Mom, wow it has been years since we have last seen you, how nice to see you tonight. Are you still living in the same place you were? How old is your Daughter now? I am glad to know taht you are out there.

Kate, yep, we had a nice time babysitting, tired by now so going to bed. Erica was hilarious, she just makes me laugh and laugh.

Hi Betsy, how are you?

• Members

Colleen as you know we are all here thinking about you and your family. May today be gentle to you and bring good memories.

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Colleen, thinking of you today and your family...

• Members

We're still living in Oxford but in the middle of moving to a new apartment. Elisha is now 12. She has good days but they are not that often. It's hard watching your child go from being a 12 yr old to functioning as a 4 to 6 yr old. We have called in the troops to help deal with the school system. Just another roller coaster to have intertwined with the one I have been on since losing Zachy.

Then to make things even more difficult my health has gone down. I now have to use a cane as my balance keeps diminishing due to diabetic neuropathy with neurological effects. Just as with everything else some days are better than the rest.

• Members
Angel Boy of Mine

Thinking of you today, Colleen. 

post-392314-0-49318800-1405175648_thumb.

• Members

BRIAN you Wonderful young man,

Brian we call your name to wish you a beautiful birthday, knowing that this sweet day causes so much remembrance and brings to the surface so much loss. Your birthday though, remains a beautiful day because you were united with your loving parents and became the SUPER-SON that they will forever treasure.

God bless Colleen, on this and every day, may you feel your Boy with you in the gentlest ways.

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Below is the info and attached cover photo of the E Book Steves story is in.If anyone is interested I reading it.

We remember them:our sons and daughters

go to amazon,seach box type the title then change the All in front of search to kindle store and enter.

you can click look inside for sneak peek  of some pages.

You can buy a copy of the  E Book for $1.00 there

published by grieving parents group  editors

Mary Ann, I did download the book and read your son's story...I am not sure why some have that "knowing". His animal rescue work also spoke to my heart...Steve is a kind and gentle soul.

Zachy's mom: it seems like so many struggle with health issues, that intertwined with grief is sometimes more than we can bear. Will you daughter see a therapist? My daughter went for awhile...it did help some.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

post-306805-0-69550700-1405192697_thumb.

Colleen....thinking of you and yours.....

we know the birthday and Angelversary of our child is so hard on grieving parents....but what I have found on my journey...

ALL the days in between.....are just as hard....

We have the soft loving memories of the day they were born...

We have the hard heart wrenching memories the day they passed....

• Members

HAPPY  BELATED  BIRTHDAY......DEAR ANGEL  BRIAN.

Colleen---Sorry I missed Brian's birthday.Thinking of you at this difficult time and sending prayers.

• Members

Kate----I would gladly take a nice little fox to do away with some of the

pests around here. :mellow:  The  black raspberries are just about done now, as we

only have a small patch, and didn't really expect to get as many berries

as we actually got. I made the raspberry pie yesterday.

Dee----Your garden sounds just lovely with so many varieties of flowers.

The colorful array must really lift your spirits to see them blooming, and

of course the added benefit of hummingbirds and butterflies visiting.

You and little pumpkin Erica must have had a great time of it today. :) 

Yes....my mom was delighted to see Becky. I'm praying hard for a nice

and pleasant day Sunday for the ERI-FEST.  May all the memories you

have....along with all her friends....and family.....warm everyone's hearts

as they gather to remember a wonderful, sweet girl....your dear Eri.

Zachysmom-----

Good to see you here.  Sending prayers for your health,

and for you dear daughter. Peace to you.

Stevesmom...... Wishing you comfort as you

journey on this road. Peace & prayers.    

WISHING ALL INDIGOS A  GOOD NIGHT'S REST, AND SOME PLEASANT DREAMS OF THEIR ANGELS

Davey&Lisasmom,    Sherry