Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Come home Mom

Daffodilfun

• Members

My mom died 1 year ago today. The pain is almost as fresh today as it was a year ago. I miss her so much my heart hurts. I walk through the house and tell her to come home. This game isn't fun, please come home. I love you mom.

• Members
BreathofAngel

My mom died 1 year ago today. The pain is almost as fresh today as it was a year ago. I miss her so much my heart hurts. I walk through the house and tell her to come home. This game isn't fun, please come home. I love you mom.

Dearest Daffodilfun,

It has been said that the first year anniversary of a Mother's passing is the hardest. But truly the separation cannot ever be forgotten throughout time. I know you miss her, dearheart, and I know you are hurting terribly. But please try to realize that as much as we want our parents to continue to be with us it may not be what will transpire as each person has their due time to return to spirit. We are actually spirit in human embodiment thus, we do not remain and cannot remain incarnate indefinitely. That much is fact. When it is our time to return from whence we came it is an exhilarating experience for those who are reunited with other loved ones who are also in spirit. And though we weep for our beloved Mother please know that she is not truly gone. All that left was her physical body. She immediately stepped right into her eternal Spiritual body thus, she is still with you, only in spirit.

It has also been said that when a member of the family grieves excessively for a loved one who has made their transition back into spirit it is much harder for that loved one who is now in spirit. The person's grieving actually holds them back from going forward in their new life and they feel tied to Earth once again unable to feel free to continue with their eternal journey. But not grieving is difficult to do for those still left behind, of course. But because Love Never Dies, you will be able to feel and sense your dear Mother right there with you when she is ready to show you that she is around. Prayer is always recommended for one who has passed-on as it helps those in spirit counteract the hardship from those still left grieving for them and will help them further while on their spiritual path.

Please try to take it one day at a time and remain tranquil during this dark stage. Remember that the night is the darkest just before dawn and then a new day breaks through. Undoubtedly, your dear sweet Mom would want for you to be trouble-free and without worry or pain in order to be able to move on with your life. Please remember that and do not try to overload yourself with grief. Think of the lighter, happier days you had with her as those are memories that shall never be taken from you and will live on in your loving heart forever.

I will pray for you and your Mother and may God bless you both. But she is not truly gone, she is still with you and Loves you and can hear and see you. You can still speak to her as if she was right there with you because she is! I send you a Big (((((((HUG))))))) and much love and please remember that we are right here for you whenever you need to talk.

• Members

I remember it all so well - my mother died in 1979 when I was just 19, she was just 50. It was hell at the time, as was each anniversary. But the pain DID ease, not that that is any consolation to you right now. I found the best way of coping at the time was by throwing myself into my work, though I was only a student at the time. In hindsight, I buried my head in the sand, which was probably not the wisest thing to do as it came back to haunt me.

Be strong.

Ducky

Archived