Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of sister, brother and mother

emptyinside71

• Members
emptyinside71

I lost both brother in 2009 from heart disease, my sister passed away from cancer in 2005 and my mother recently passed away in December 2012 of Heart Disease as well... Pure depression...It's such a struggle...

• Members

I am so sorry. Talking about it here will hopefully help you. Do you have anyone at home? Have you considered professional help, like a grief counselor or therapist?

There are many people here who struggle, too. They will be able to offer support and encouragement. Please feel welcome to read and join right into conversations.

ModKonnie

• Members

I'm sorry for your losses. Events in life can really beat us up. I pray that Our Father is wiping away your tears and bringing some healing to your bruises. Do you have people to talk to and who try to be there for you? There are alot of good books out there too. Try to take care of yourself.

dsmurph

• Members

I am so sorry for your losses. Losing loved ones so close together is very hard. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Archived