Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I need someone to hug other then my dog.

Caremal

• Members

Tonight we both Miss him. We sit here and both are sad. Tell me how is my dog knows when I am sad and why she will not leave me alone. Am I the only one who needs someone to hug from time to time.

• Members
BreathofAngel

Tonight we both Miss him. We sit here and both are sad. Tell me how is my dog knows when I am sad and why she will not leave me alone. Am I the only one who needs someone to hug from time to time.

(((((((Caremal))))))), dearheart,

I know you miss your dear husband and I am very sorry for your loss and that you feel so alone at this time. I'm sure your dog also can feel the loss as well as your pain and that is why she is right there with you to offer you a little comfort. For that you are truly blessed. Dogs are very intuitive and when their owners feel something, they have the amazing ability to feel what it is too and can respond accordingly. But they are also very loyal as you must well know. They will stay close to their owner especially at times like these when they sense something is wrong. A pet can be a great friend and a treasure.

And no dearheart, you are not the only one who needs a hug from someone, far from it. We all need hugs as those are special endearments from the heart meant to bring comfort and some love from someone who truly cares. But do not feel so alone as there will be doors opening for you soon and you will see that just as the song says "Love is in the air...." that you too deserve to be a part of that love and that it is special meant especially for you!

I am sending you many warm (((((((HUGS)))))))! May God bless you always, dearheart, and be with you to guide your life and act as a lamp unto your feet as you move forward.

• Members
BreathofAngel

wow thank you so much

You are most welcome, dearheart! Things WILL get better for you! Just wait and see! And Never Give Up! The KEY to winning in a situation such as yours is to always do as the old song says "Accentuate the Positive, eliminate the negative". That is what is truly recommended here.

More (((((((HUGS))))))) to you and many special blessings to you and your wonderful pet companion!

Archived